PDA

View Full Version : Fuck yeah!

Eclipse
March 16th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Does anyone remember when I said I had trichotillomania? Well that's over. I am what I call a recovered trichtillomaniac. I did it all without meds, a couple of therapy sessions, and a whole lot of resistance. I'm trying to make the best sense I can because I'm so happy and hyper! Here it is short and sweet: I don't pull out my head hair or eye lashes anymore! I've been about a month and one week pull-free. I also have full eye lashes!

Thanks to everybody who responded to my threads and gave me advice.
-with all my love, Amanda

Atonement
March 16th, 2009, 12:27 AM
I always appreciate it when VTer's come back give us success story. Its like watching the news. So much is always negative and whats wrong with the world. But, stories like this are great and give us hope. So, thanks for sharing and hope you stay away from the pulling.

cool person
May 3rd, 2009, 11:47 AM
I don't know you, but Congradulations! stopping something like that, especially by yourself shows me that you have a tramendious amount of will power. You can do great things with that.

TigerLily
May 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
I don't know you either, but still congratulations for stopping pulling out your hair and I wish you all the best for the future :)

Triceratops
May 4th, 2009, 03:45 AM
This is awesome, I'm so happy for you!

I remember your posts on this topic actually and I'm so glad to hear your success and I wish you all the best! :) Your strength, power and hard work resisting has payed off for something extremely postive for you.

Continue to stay strong and positive, hun. You rock. <3