PDA

View Full Version : My gf grabbed my penis

bleach
March 15th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I took my girlfriend to the monster jam, we sat at the top row of a completly empty collum in the savemartcenter. I got an unexpected boner and my girlfriend noticed. She looked at me then reached out and grabbed my penis!!!! My family was at the bottom row of the next empty collum (there were like three empty collums so no1 was around) what am i suppose to do next time?

staying_alive
March 15th, 2009, 11:09 AM
If you didn't like it, then tell her that. Nothing will change unless you tell her it made you uncomfortable.

bleach
March 15th, 2009, 11:17 AM
he only reason i was uncomfortable was because it was it public and i told her that

Skeln
March 15th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Well, then next time, if you're in public, then tell her that's it's not the best time for you, it makes you uncomfortable, etc. Just tewll her the reason yopu don't want her to if it'sd in public. If you're all alone then do whatever you feel is right.

Also, this thread is in the wrong section.

IAMSAM
March 15th, 2009, 11:30 AM
How inappropriate! Eventhough we might like the idea of a g/f grabbing our erect penis, it has to be by consent, she would need to know from you that's OK. And from the sound of it, that hasn't happened, I'd bet this was the fiost time she's touched you. So, it's really an unwelcome intrusion, which is what makes it inappropriate.

Having an erection is a private thing, it is not an invitation for your g/f to grab it, esp. in public! I'd let her know this was not OK, and make sure she agrees to not grab it again. And maybe even not even look there, too.

wavey
March 15th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Hey sam, heres my advice for the OP.

Try asking her if she wants to get together sometime then you can try these things she wants and it would be a valuable experiance for you'reself aswell. but tell her never to do it in public due to your uncomfortability

bleach
March 16th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I had a talk with her and she was realy sorry... anyway i don't think that will happen again

MykeSoBe
March 16th, 2009, 05:54 PM
You should be happy! This is an obvious sign that she's really into you. Many boyfriends would be lucky to have their girlfriends grab their cock.

nick
March 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM
How inappropriate! Eventhough we might like the idea of a g/f grabbing our erect penis, it has to be by consent, she would need to know from you that's OK.

IAMSAM you offer a lot of very good advice, but I'm not sure how realistic your being this time. Are you suggesting his gf should have said "is it ok for me to grab your cock", thats not how things go really is it. When we reach the stage where we have to sign consent forms before every fumble dont know how anyones going to get through, and yes in both the US and the UK the gf could get into trouble for sexual assault if you chose to report it.

You should be happy! This is an obvious sign that she's really into you. Many boyfriends would be lucky to have their girlfriends grab their cock.

Most guys would agree with this, although it could come as a bit of a shock! In this particular case where its in a public place & with parents not far away it could be very embarassing, but most guys would just say "not now", or "not here" and hope for a bit more attention later on in a more private situation.

MykeSoBe
March 16th, 2009, 06:22 PM
When we reach the stage where we have to sign consent forms before every fumble dont know how anyones going to get through, and yes in both the US and the UK the gf could get into trouble for sexual assault if you chose to report it.

Well would a loyal and trusting boyfriend really get this mean about it? It seems sorta cold that any boyfriend would do that.

MrMontana
April 9th, 2009, 10:28 PM
lol ill let her do it and maybe go sneak in the toilets or out side and let her do bad things like let her give me a blowie and let her jack me off :D lol

hope this helped