PDA

View Full Version : I Love Him!

SockzInABox
February 26th, 2009, 09:37 PM
I'm pretty sure i do at least..
His name is Jacob..and i think i'm in love...everyones says it's a crush but that's
not the way i feel at all!!!
let me tell you how i feel...
alright so... when i met him i liked him i had a crush on him right away then i got
to know him and now i'm in love..
all my friends think he's not the best looking guy around but in my eyes he's as
gorgeous as they come.
i talk to him alot on facebook but i can't gain up the courage to talk to him
in long conversations in person..we are really good friends and i don't want
to tell him how i feel cause i don't wanna ruin the friendship if he doesn't feel the
same way...we like all the same music and have SOOO much in common!!
I think about him ALL the time (i'm being serious NONSTOP) everything i see reminds of him and every nice song i hear reminds me of him.
i don't want to have sex with him or anything i just love it everytime i see him
we see each other like twice a month and talk alot on facebook..
this may sound really chessy but i wanted to tell someone..

now i wanted to know if you think he likes me..
here's some things..i went to a dance class (for middle school) and invited him
and my best friend so he came i was hanging out with my friend and he was hanging out with his
and it seemed that everytime i looked at him he was looking at me...throughout the night
my friend would look at him and tell me if he's looking and he was pretty much all the time (and he tried to hide it)
then we were lining and (you dance with random people at this thing) the girls were suppose to put blindfolds on to see how well the guys could lead..
well before i put mine on i wanted to see who i was gonna dance with and i was
suppose to dance with the guy behind him ..which i was real bummed out about...
but right before i walked up there my friend was like "your dancing with Jacob!" so he must have switched places just ot dance witth me or something..
so he walked and grabbed my hands and said "hello" and i was just like "oh my gosh! Jacob!!" and he just laughed (cause we are friends) i was soooo happy though!!!!....yeah..please let me know what you think and sorry that was so long theres alot more to tell but that would probbaly be boring for you to read.. thanks, April! :P

AllThatIsLeft
February 26th, 2009, 09:56 PM
i find it really cute, you guys sound like a good couple.
my advise would be to test the waters and to slowly hint that you like him more than just friends. He sounds adorable, and i wish you all the luck :)

IAMSAM
February 26th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........! New love, I love it.

I do believe that anyone can fall in love at any age, it's somehow demeaning to call it 'just' a crush or otherwise minimize the importance and reality of it.

You asked if we thought he liked you? Well, there's two ways to tell someone's feelings. The first is to ask them. The other is to listen to the non verbal signals they share. Like him talking with you or the way he smiles at you or the way he sorta lingers around you. Typically, people don't hang out or talk or smile a lot to people who they don't like. So, if he's doing these things (which he is), then it's a safe bet he likes you!

Guys are real cowards about these things, as macho and 'tough' as they like to be (esp. when they're with the guys), they're really not, it's that dreaded fear of rejection! So, eventhough your Jacob might not tell you his feelings with his words, he will thru his actions, and as they say, actions speak louder than words!

Enjoy! And take it slow, remember that it's his actions that tell the story here.

Malsector
March 1st, 2009, 08:36 PM
=) best of luck with that! If it seems pure, go after it.

asdfghjkl333
March 3rd, 2009, 07:05 PM
I think that he might like you. And keep in mind that he is just as nervous as you are. So if you are waiting for him to make a move, it might or might not happen. And as for your friends, who cares what they think??? They are not you and obviously dont understand how you feel about him. Only you can know if ur in love. No one can tell you that. And if you guys are truley as close of friends as you described, then he will not let your feelings ruin the friendship IF he doesnt feel the same way. Dont start with i love you!!!! though. lol. ease into it.