PDA

View Full Version : How to know "Does She Like Me?"

ILOVEYOU
February 21st, 2009, 02:27 PM
hey,
i see a girl in my way sometimes, and it just passed the 3 years that i see her. i think she knows what i think about her ( Love ) but i dont know what she thinks about me, is there anyway to know that? (i didn't talk to her)
(just some lovely looks)

IAMSAM
February 21st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Well, you could always ask her.

You could always read the cues: People who like eachother gravitate towards eachother and spend time together, they seem to enjoy that time together, they smile a lot, they make lots of eye contact, and they tend to stand closer to eachother, in their personal space.

ILOVEYOU
February 21st, 2009, 02:49 PM
wow, nice, so, you say i gotta ask her, but if she didint answer, then what?

IAMSAM
February 21st, 2009, 03:00 PM
You could always read the cues: People who like eachother gravitate towards eachother and spend time together, they seem to enjoy that time together, they smile a lot, they make lots of eye contact, and they tend to stand closer to eachother, in their personal space.

Try that!

ILOVEYOU
February 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM
oh ok, thank you. i'll let you know what happened.

mudgee
March 19th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I ve got the same prob

ILOVEYOU
March 19th, 2009, 01:14 PM
its a really big problem, i cant fix it. anytime i see her, my head just stops, i cant think, i cant remember anything when i see her, i just look at her eyes....

jack straw
March 19th, 2009, 03:18 PM
its a really big problem, i cant fix it. anytime i see her, my head just stops, i cant think, i cant remember anything when i see her, i just look at her eyes....

ahh geez... Sounds just like the first girl i really liked (still do) I still have trouble talking to her, even though I think It was clear last year she wasnt into me... My first kiss waz with her, and in almost no time we were both madly in love. Just before we were about to go further, (HER idea, not mine) she just stoped talking to me. we would pass by eachother, and she would just smile, as I sit here wondering wtf went wrong... quite a girl she was, fast, happy and sweet. I was heartbroken. last week was the one week aniversery of my first kiss, my first gf, and my first breakup. have not had any more since.:whoops: :miss: :kissfriend: :guillotine:
=my heart :-( ooh well...

:blowup:

spartan117
March 19th, 2009, 04:32 PM
ya ive had a prob talking to this girl that i really liked well like she was in my class we never talked really but at the begining of grade 7 she always said hi or asked what was going on my awnser was retarded i would talk quietly and say nothin then she walked away stoped takin to me 2 weeks later *wishing i would die*

ILOVEYOU
March 20th, 2009, 08:50 AM
hmm, yeah, they are all right, i have the same problem, but mine is different, because, its 3 years I see her, She Sees me, and I HAVENT START TALKING WITH HER, just looking at her ANYtime, and get to a really big depresson. i see no way but talking to her, then i got this problem, that does she even think about me or not.......

jack straw
March 20th, 2009, 09:50 AM
hmm, yeah, they are all right, i have the same problem, but mine is different, because, its 3 years I see her, She Sees me, and I HAVENT START TALKING WITH HER, just looking at her ANYtime, and get to a really big depresson. i see no way but talking to her, then i got this problem, that does she even think about me or not.......

Just be your self, You'll do fine. I would get so worked up over thinking about a girl likeing me or not, and then I would go crazy (Grades turned to shit, and I began to get angry at the littlist things. Dont get so worked up about it!) dont let it get to you, just be normal and talk as if she was one of your life long friends.

I made the mistake of being afraid to talk. I would always think that I would say something wrong, but in the end It turned out that she wanted to talk, and that she left me because I was always afraid to say what I was thinking.
just go for it, Find a good time to talk to her, and start out small. Once you feel comfortable talking, work up the courage to ask her out!

ILOVEYOU
March 29th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Thank you Dude. :)
any other advise?

Mrred
March 29th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Haha ok iloveyou so it's great that atleast when you freeze up you look at her eyes and not her chest. Girls hate that. So umm there's always little signs like- girls who like a guy will take every chance they have to touch you. A girl who's like toy with you; some girls (just to test a guy.) will subconscisly go up to you ask you a question andbwapk away right in the middle of your answer in this casebdont follow. Compliment her! Hope it helps.

ILOVEYOU
March 29th, 2009, 10:57 AM
haha, yea her face is a lot nicer than her chests, lol. anyway, thank you, thats great man, i'm gonna practice what you said and gonna try it when i see her next time. :) thanks
any other advise? :D

jack straw
March 29th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Haha ok iloveyou so it's great that atleast when you freeze up you look at her eyes and not her chest. Girls hate that. So umm there's always little signs like- girls who like a guy will take every chance they have to touch you. A girl who's like toy with you; some girls (just to test a guy.) will subconscisly go up to you ask you a question andbwapk away right in the middle of your answer in this casebdont follow. Compliment her! Hope it helps.

Ok, My advise dosn't work for me. I'm now lonlier than ever. Does anybody have any advise for an idot who takes every conversation and somehow screws it up? :what: A girl is finally interested in talking to me, and just a causauall conversation and then i'm told no body likes me. :yeah: yay for losers! At least I still have hope for the future, (but know that it's false hope) I happen to find the perfect girls to talk to; the first one dosn't like to be looked in the eyes, (Says she dosn't like her eyes) and then I meet a Girl who was turned off by the fact that I wasn't looking in her eyes.
The one good part of my problem is that I still am able to laugh at my life, and not take to much offense when I'm told nobody likes me.

Please note: My advice works for other people, because when other people "Be themselves", that's acctually what a girl wants.:yes: Nobody wants me, as i've been personally told today. :what: oh well...

ILOVEYOU
March 30th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Hey jerry Dude, dont worry man, its normal, your at a sensetive age now, 15 is the confusing age, 16 is the wondering age, 17 is the Love age, go on ....
as you said, you'll find your perfect girl oneday, who is Just like you, who feels like you, talks like you, then you wont have any trouble with talking to her, because you talk the same way and you get what she says and she gets what you say. just wait, waiting is the key man, as long as i have waited about 3 years, i know it works, she's who i want, she's Just like me, she even walks like me, haha, even talks to mobile just like how i do. thats so amazing, but when you cant talk to her, that's really bad. and you feel like you Cant, but you gotta think that its not that hard, she's a human like me and feels like me, so she would be nice to me, if i talk to her, she's looking for her person probably, if she's my person, then i'm her person also. so, about your situation, you gotta wait, because your not in my Fuc**** country, then you can think about it that she would find you, and think about how exciting that would be. a girl who is Just like you, will find you and talk to you, thats what you want, isnt it?
so, wait, waiting is the key to you age.
Good Luck. and thank you for your advise