PDA

View Full Version : does she like me?

yukimaru
February 10th, 2009, 04:58 PM
OK so this girl is like all into me..i think... she tell ppl that she love me and she tell me that she love me but i don't no if she does or not how i make sure that she does i don wanna ask her and then she reject and i get scared is my first time to get a girl that i actually like and she say that she like me what should i do??

crazychris
February 10th, 2009, 05:56 PM
You could either tell her and let her know and then if she likes you she will be v. happy.
also you could try flirting and see what she does.
If your scared ask one of your friends to find out, its not the best way but it works.
hope this helped :)

AllThatIsLeft
February 10th, 2009, 06:04 PM
test the grounds. flirt with her and see how she reacts. :)

yukimaru
February 10th, 2009, 08:02 PM
ok but what i say.. hay baby ur so hot!!! should i say that or wat?

AllThatIsLeft
February 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM
NO!!!

small talk.

yukimaru
February 11th, 2009, 11:50 PM
well what would u expect from someone like me to say to u?

IAMWILL
February 12th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Just be like ," hey what's up? How have ya been?" and let the conversation carry on. Go with what she says, and you shouldn't run out of things to say. Don't make any moves, and no saying stuff like " your so hot" and like "man I wanna hook up with you" just stay calm, and lister to her.

Requin
February 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Just talk man!! Small talk. No Austin Powers-esque nonsense. Just chat to her, talk. Everyone seems to underestimate the power of talk, if you just chat more, get to know each other a bit...well you'll see won't you?

Just get to know her and talk and hang around with her and see what happens.

yukimaru
February 14th, 2009, 03:07 AM
well this is what i did i said hey wats up and she smiled at me and said good and called her friend and talked to her the whole time... but every time anyone ask her something about me she says because i love him! and looks at me for 10 sec and turns to talk to her friend again was thing mean?????????? is she w8ing for me to ask her out i was going to today since it was valentines day but i told my self that, that was too early and i was a little scared... what i do?????????????????????? i cant talk to her to when ever i start conversation she always end it... any advise?

Midsummer Nights
February 14th, 2009, 11:29 PM
I would say that she probably likes you. Just ask man. If she's that public about liking you than she probably does. i know everyone says that girls are so complicated, and they are, but if she is as obvious as I think she is, she is likely to say yes.

On another note, please try to use punctuation in you posts. I know it sounds dorky, but it makes them much easier to read ;)