PDA

View Full Version : hi all! :):):):)

goofball
January 9th, 2009, 06:02 PM
o gosh, where do i start, well ... im nearly 15 :D cant wait ... i lve somewhere in the southern hemisphere and most ppl call me bok choy!!!!

i dislike my english teacher (______________________) that much!!!! not gonna go into details, but i must say, they were the worst teacher ive had so far in my life:eek:

anyway ... about me, i like football (soccer), cricket yerr and love pool snooker watever u wanna call it. hmmm.... im looking for a job, but no one will take me in, ive applied for over 5 bussinesses (spelling[?]) and not come back with anything, so if anyone has any advise that would be great!!! very much appreciated. i hav the cutiest dog in the world and that bout it. wat am i here for ...... good question!!!:D:D

Gavin
January 9th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Welcome to VT, I'm Gavin.

Gumleaf
January 9th, 2009, 06:28 PM
welcome to vt mate. i'm stephen. maybe you should post your question about getting a job in the education & careers forum? that way you will get more rsponses.

goofball
January 9th, 2009, 07:02 PM
welcome to vt mate. i'm stephen. maybe you should post your question about getting a job in the education & careers forum? that way you will get more rsponses.

Thanks for the advise, also just out of curiosity, how'd you become a "global moderator"? It sounds very presdigious to me. Also, do you go for any Premier League teams??? I go for the GLORY in A-League, we were on a bit of a form slump last season. But Machester United are doing alright!

Gumleaf
January 9th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the advise, also just out of curiosity, how'd you become a "global moderator"? It sounds very presdigious to me. Also, do you go for any Premier League teams??? I go for the GLORY in A-League, we were on a bit of a form slump last season. But Machester United are doing alright!

i became a global moderator because i was asked by an administartor. thats about all i can say there. in the a-league i am a newcastle jets supporter, we are still in a form slump which i'm not happy about, especially since we play in the asian champions league in a couple of months. i don't really follow the premier league at all.

Zephyr
January 9th, 2009, 11:26 PM
You seem like a fun person... bok choy :D

Welcome to VT!
I'm Steph,
Hope to see you around = ]

goofball
January 12th, 2009, 09:00 AM
You seem like a fun person... bok choy :D

Welcome to VT!
I'm Steph,
Hope to see you around = ]

Thanks!! umm..... "steph", haha. do u like any sports in particular???
i like football (soccer), cricket, snooker, swimming (although im rly bad) and bodyboarding. Oh yeah and bowling :D

Zephyr
January 12th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I like Tennis, Soccer (football), Swimming, Badminton and sometimes Volleyball.
I suck at sports, but they sure are fun :D

mr.sexy_bomb
January 13th, 2009, 02:10 AM
welcome to vt, I am axel :D

phill1
January 14th, 2009, 12:15 PM
hi i am phil welcome to VT

goofball
January 16th, 2009, 12:23 PM
I like Tennis, Soccer (football), Swimming, Badminton and sometimes Volleyball.
I suck at sports, but they sure are fun :D

I love tennis and badminton ... and Football!!!! swimming ... I'm not so good at, but i still like it. HAHAHA