PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jackhoar24
December 29th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Hey im Jack im 15 years old and live in cambridge some of you might know me on another forum utf im a moderator on there and i decided that i will come and join you on here :D. I will be very active on here and will love to help any of you out.

Jack :D

MisterAndrews
December 30th, 2008, 05:17 AM
Hi Jack, i'm Adam :-)

Neverender
December 30th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Hey im Jack im 15 years old and live in cambridge some of you might know me on another forum utf im a moderator on there and i decided that i will come and join you on here :D. I will be very active on here and will love to help any of you out.

Jack :D

You from Gov?

I'm Ryan, puberty expert.

Enjoy your stay and incarceration. :)

Requin
December 30th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Hey there! Nice to have a fellow brit here, and as your an active member...that's good as well. :-)

Why do you keep saying incarceration Ryan? It's not that bad, only when Ben sets you on fire from commiting sins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Joe.

Jackhoar24
December 30th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes :)

pizzamon
December 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Hey Jack I'm Jaron. Nice to meet you.

DarkWingedAngel
December 30th, 2008, 02:09 PM
well hi Jack and hope you enjoy your stay at VirtualTeen forums dot org,.
My name is Desi but I don’t care what you call me.
Please read the Rules and FAQ (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/faq.php) and have funn.
Hope all works out for you on VT.
If you ever want to talk pm me.

Jackhoar24
December 30th, 2008, 02:16 PM
I have read the rules :D and i think i know what im doing i know a few of you from utf were im a moderator :D.

Neverender
December 30th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Hey there! Nice to have a fellow brit here, and as your an active member...that's good as well. :-)

Why do you keep saying incarceration Ryan? It's not that bad, only when Ben sets you on fire from commiting sins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Joe.

VT is like a prison sentence, you see. once you get into it, you cant escape wthout being drawn back right after.

I have read the rules :D and i think i know what im doing i know a few of you from utf were im a moderator :D.

utf?

Jackhoar24
December 30th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Yer im the moderator on utf. :)

Neverender
December 30th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Yer im the moderator on utf. :)

what i was inquiring was, what is utf?

ThatDude93
December 30th, 2008, 11:47 PM
hey Jack..welcome to VT

Jackhoar24