PDA

View Full Version : hello there

Mymistakewasgold
December 21st, 2008, 02:04 PM
Kay well i'm not too fond of small talk.
My name's lizzie.
I'm 15.
I read constantly and listen to music 24/7.
I have a thing with lyrics. A lot stand out to me in different ways.
I have started writing my favorite ones and covering my desk with them.
There's a little something random about me.
Uhm i'm a new cutter. I only did it for a while and stopped but that doesn't mean i don't think about it everyday. I've had my slip ups every now and then, but i've been getting better i think.
I dealt with eating disorders last year.
Pretty much, i'm a wreck.
Yes my mom knows. She is the only one, but i still don't feel comfortable talking to her about it.
There is one other person that does know everything and that is my best friend, but she is dealing with depression and an eating disorder, so she's not always the best person to talk to.
My family has depression and really bad anxiety and i have inherited those lovely traits.
I really don't know if my depression is that bad. I seem to be happy at school with my friends sometimes, but you always have this cloud hanging over you that you can't get rid of.
I've lost interest in things. All i ever want to do is turn on my music and sleep it feels like.
But i hate when people feel pity for me cause that's why i came on here. To talk to people that have gone through similar things. People who can relate hopefully and not just say oh i'm so sorry. I can't believe you would do that to yourself. blahblahblah.

Well there's my rant/introduction.

Requin
December 21st, 2008, 02:18 PM
Hi there and Welcome to VT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Joe and there are loads of amazing people here to help you out if you have a problem, there is no better place.

mr.sexy_bomb
December 21st, 2008, 02:19 PM
hey welcome, I am axel :D

Aηdy
December 21st, 2008, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the forum Lizzie. I'm Andy, and I hope you enjoy yourself here and that we can help you with your problems.

:)

Mymistakewasgold
December 21st, 2008, 03:44 PM
thanks guys.

Kiros
December 21st, 2008, 04:19 PM
Nice to meet ya, Lizzie. My name's Ben.

I feel where you're coming from, and I know Virtual Teen is the perfect place for you.

If you ever want to chat, I'll always be willing to listen and all that good stuff.

Hope you enjoy the site and community :)
Tootles!

Gumleaf
December 21st, 2008, 05:43 PM
hi lizzie, welcome to vt. i'm stephen :)