PDA

View Full Version : Can you cum without touching or rubbing?

Prince_of_Peace
November 13th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Can you cum without touching or rubbing? Please let me know...I feel I am weird.[Removed explicit content]

theOperaGhost
November 13th, 2008, 03:55 AM
That is a bit too much detail for our site there, bud...I'll leave the question, but I have to edit out the explicit details.

Justin16
November 13th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Eh, wet dreams are an example of ejaculation without physically stimulating your penis.

Yes, some guys who are having wet dreams sleep on the stomach and move their hips nocturnally.

However, most of the time when I have a wet dream I am sleeping on my back and it is simply the dream that causes the ejaculation.

Kind of annoying as I hate being woken up.

george
November 13th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Like Justin said, nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) are a way that you ejaculate though you don't exactly do it willingly seeing as how your asleep.

There is some controversy on whether this is true or not, but you apparently can cum with stimulation of the prostate ie. anal sex and anal masturbation. Some people say you can't and some say you can.

staying_alive
November 13th, 2008, 07:47 PM
well Wet Dreams are a good example, but can anyone make themselves come by just thinking about something?

Neverender
November 13th, 2008, 10:54 PM
nope, but i wish it said i would not like to try it. your assuming that i would. why?..lol

kylefox
November 14th, 2008, 12:41 AM
that sounds impossible lol

BlackBetty
November 14th, 2008, 06:56 AM
that sounds impossible lol

It is not though.

To the OP:
I have to j/o for about 30 seconds then I can.

Rutherford The Brave
November 14th, 2008, 07:10 AM
It's not impossible but I would say its pretty close to that. Unless you were thinking really hard, I'd say its near impossible to do.

Θάνατος
November 14th, 2008, 02:07 PM
It is totally possible to have an orgasm with masturbation. You have to use anal simulation or it can happen when you are receiving anal sex.

I actually had an orgasm once when just kissing with my g/f. So it is possible to have a orgasm with out touching of the penis. I didn't think it was possible until that happened. I think it all has to do with how turned on you are.

yeahdude
November 14th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I don't get the question how is it possible to cum without j/o?

Prince_of_Peace
November 15th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Okay..i was touching it here and there for hours....but not like i was masterbating it. Since i have not wanked for a week, it started to build up and bam!

so far the ratio is that for every 2 members who would like to try it, 1 seem to have done it. and the rest in between have to wank for minimal time. interesting ain't it ha?

Antares
November 16th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Joel please don't double post or bump your threads until it is actually dead.

Posts merged

Silverfist64
November 16th, 2008, 10:48 PM
I actually try not to do it cause at night when im dreaming and it gets too real i cum all over my boxers. Its a pain in the butt cause i then have to get up, change boxers, and clean up everything at like 1 am.

Prince_of_Peace
November 17th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Sorry Uranus for double posting....sometimes I dont think and I dont realize it..THanks for pointing that out...

notsure101
November 18th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Yea i have to jack off for at least a min

fireice99
November 19th, 2008, 05:47 AM
i think the max is u watch some stimulating erotica and then just pre-cum. I dun think anyone can cum w/o touching AT ALL.

Prince_of_Peace
November 19th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Dude...I just did it ...thats after a week without jacking off...so it is possible. I've done it twice now.

fireice99
November 19th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Wow? Lucky you :)

charlie w
November 20th, 2008, 03:03 PM
i heard that apparently you can do it if you feel your self up sexually (not your crotch) or anal stimulation or emotions

The Pretender
November 20th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I would have no idea how.

fireice99
November 23rd, 2008, 04:37 AM
OKAY OH MY GOODNESS I JUST DID IT.
i HAD THIS DAMN WEIRD ( but a'lil bit gay) dream... dreamt that some one was jacking me off.

I WOKE UP AND REALISED I CUMMED. (gross... ew..)

So....

joel u're right!

Rain Boy
November 23rd, 2008, 08:43 AM
I have managed it, so I put yes.

Medical Kid
November 23rd, 2008, 10:32 AM
ahaha, what your talking about it a wet dream, or nocturnal emission, its your body having the hormonic urges, only your asleep

cool.i.am
November 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
for me that would be impossible! i would really like to try something like that since i dont have any wet dreams

marktheman
November 24th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I did once. I was doing something to somebody else (I'm not gonna say what) and it was making me so horny I actually ejaculated in my pants. I was using my hands, not my penis.

Prince_of_Peace
January 22nd, 2009, 01:27 AM
to the coolest moderator...please close this tread....I am sure that it is possilbe now. why else there will be noctural emmission or wet dream. sorry for making a stupid poll.

theOperaGhost
January 22nd, 2009, 01:30 AM
Locked by request of the OP.