PDA

View Full Version : white bumps

Garrett
November 7th, 2008, 02:57 AM
ok i have these tiny white bumps on my shaft and scrodum i was wondering if anyone knew what this is. Also im 14 and havnt had a wet dream yet

Liam09
November 7th, 2008, 03:58 AM
Lumps and bumps on the penis are normal however we must all be careful that if any lumps look worse than others we get it checked out. Maybe you could see your doctor about this just to check them out? About you not having a wet dream, well thats quite normal and it can happen at any time, there isn't a set age where you should have your first one, I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, it will come sometime :).

pontiacdriver
November 7th, 2008, 04:11 AM
ok i have these tiny white bumps on my shaft and scrodum i was wondering if anyone knew what this is. Also im 14 and havnt had a wet dream yet

At your age the white bumps are usually a sign that you are developing pubic hair. When I first started getting hair "down there" it was preceded by a bunch of white bumps that would eventually produce hair. You might start noticing white bumps on other parts of your body, too, as those should indicate where you are going to get hair. Don't worry as you are fine, and just keep your pubic area clean. Also, things might get itchy as the hair comes in, and apply cream or lotion down there will keep things bearable.

As for wet dreams, they are really overrated, and you don't need to have one in order to indicate that you have started puberty. Puberty's start can be shown through a bunch of things such as the development of pubic hair, increased size, ejaculating, and increased muscle mass. I did not have a wet dream long after I started puberty, and if you masturbate, then it will be hard to have a wet dream.

Θάνατος
November 7th, 2008, 04:23 AM
OK i have these tiny white bumps on my shaft and scrotum i was wondering if anyone knew what this is. Also I'm 14 and haven't had a wet dream yet

Well don't worry too much everything is fine with the white bumps. It is normal.

OK now for your second question. If you masturbate, then you will not have a wet dream.

I hope this answers your questions.

Stevo 69
November 7th, 2008, 06:57 AM

The bumps are called hair frolicules (or however you spell it), they are bumps where your pubic hair will grow - Completely normal!

As for having a wet dream, don't masturbate for a while and you should have one, though they can be messy.

Neverender
November 7th, 2008, 08:53 PM
The ones on your scrotum (ball sac) are probably hair follicles, and hair will probably grow out of them in a few months/years. The ones on your penis could also be hair follicles, but some could be Fordyce's spots. Fordyce's spots are basically little patches of fat in the skin. They're completely normal and almost every guy has them. Don't pop them - just let them be. If you really want to get rid of them, there's an expensive laser treatment you could do, but doctors advise against any treatment.

well, that explains it all.

and having a wet dream is not a part of puberty that will happen, like testicle growth or sweating more. some people can go their whole lives without having a wet dream. it isn't a nessasary part of puberty, its just having alot of sperm, and then you have an erotic dream, and then you ejaculate, and then you wake up. you can prevent wet dreams by masturbating.