PDA

View Full Version : Gf's Age...

tkitty
November 1st, 2008, 11:57 PM
I am 16 years old, will be 17 in December. My girlfriend is 14 years old, will be 15 this month. Is this a bad age range?

DarkWingedAngel
November 2nd, 2008, 12:01 AM
im against relationships like that but if you really like her then so be it
im just not a fan of older guys and the way they think(not saying all guys are like that)
it is just that when a older guy dates a younger girl things get wired and awkward
but that's just me

The Batman
November 2nd, 2008, 12:03 AM
So your barely 2 years older? Well that's fine with me as long as you both love each other and it isn't just a physical or sexual thing.

tkitty
November 2nd, 2008, 12:07 AM
So your barely 2 years older? Well that's fine with me as long as you both love each other and it isn't just a physical or sexual thing.

We LOVE each other. We don't plan on having sex until marriage, but we do everything else.

DarkWingedAngel
November 2nd, 2008, 12:08 AM
exactly where i was coming from

The Batman
November 2nd, 2008, 12:12 AM
In that case I'm happy for you guys because you have something other teens don't know about. Celibacy.

JoshDude
November 2nd, 2008, 02:25 AM
I think 2 years difference is no big deal. As long as you don't have sex until you are both at the legal age.

Stevo 69
November 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
I think it's up to you, but like Josh said wait until you are both legal to have sex

Sumitup
November 2nd, 2008, 09:46 PM
Two years might seem like a lot now, but in a few years it will seem like such a small time gap, that it won't matter.

foof1
November 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM
Wel if you guys are getting along I think it's fine.

Camazotz
November 3rd, 2008, 05:06 PM
In my opinion, it is a difference. Maybe it doesn't seem like a big one, but think about this. By the time your in college, she's still a junior. I don't think the relationship would last very long, but if you guys are happy, do whatever you want.

xGreenling
November 4th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Age is just a number, really. (Haha that completely contradicts what I said in another thread. :P)

My gf was two years younger... but I didn't know. I swear I thought we were the same age... then she invited me to her birthday and was like 'I'm turning FOURTEEN!' and I was just like, O_O.

Aηdy
November 4th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I'm 16, i was with a girl who was 14, she acted and looked like a 16 year old, no problems there at all

Antares
November 4th, 2008, 09:16 PM
For sex?
No.
For a relationship?
Sure...
I am not sure of you guys' maturity but depending upon how long you've been dating it could be a good thing...

Θάνατος
November 5th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Well the age difference is fine. It shows that you two are thinking very mature wanting to wait until you are married to have sex. I hope that works out for you two.

Just be careful and take precautions to keep both of you two safe when making out.

Hormones and emotions can be overwhelming so be really careful.