PDA

View Full Version : i need some help

pittfan247
October 28th, 2008, 07:52 PM
im 14.5 years old im 5'10 and my muscles really havent developed yet. i can ejaculate a little but im only like 2.2 inches girth and 4 inches when hard. my penis has been the same size for like 3 years. im pretty hairy in crotch not alot under armpits or on legs. im worried how long im gunna be small for..

bigger problem is my girlfriend asked me if i wanted a bj the other day and i just sort of played it off. i have no idea what to do if it ever comes up again.

help is thanked

Medical Kid
October 28th, 2008, 08:15 PM
just so you know, girls dont care as much as they are made out to, not that I know from experience, since I have none, but still your gf loves you for who you, go for it, she and yourself will enjoy it ;)

IAMSAM
October 28th, 2008, 08:21 PM
You've got time here, development happens gradually. When you're done, you'll be like everyone else, about 5.5-6".

If you're uncomfortable, you should tell your g/f that you appreciate the offer but most appreciate her above the waist. Doing something that you're apprehensive about pretty much guarantees that you won't enjoy it, and the chances are she's offering not so much b/c she wants this, but rather wants to please you. As long as you're gracious and let her know how much you appreciate (and recognize) the offer, it'll be OK.

zoig
October 28th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Relax, you will be done when you are done, you still have at least 4 years before you can be considered "late" as for the BJ issue, if you are not ready for that then be nice, don't make her think you are blowing her off because of she's done something wrong (trust me she will feel like you don't like her as probably all her friends will have bleeted about how much guys like head) that said don't feel rushed, if you are not ready then you are not ready, simple as.
If she's really into you she won't really care that much and will be aware that you won't be fully grown yet.

pittfan247
October 28th, 2008, 09:07 PM
sounds good thank u

pittfan247
October 29th, 2008, 03:23 PM
continue replying please

PuBiC FoReSt
November 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
i really dont recomend sex at 14 to be honest even if it's just a BJ

BlackBetty
November 4th, 2008, 10:23 PM
As long as it gets the job done, I wouldn't care.

loz4
November 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
i'd wait till at least 16.....my mate has a gf who lost her virginity at 12!!!!!!!!!!

loz4
November 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
and yes she is a whore

Jekyll
November 5th, 2008, 07:30 PM
hey mate dont worry about it if you dont feel ready then tell her and like who ever it was said your not fully developed for anouter 3-4 years yet

pontiacdriver
November 5th, 2008, 09:33 PM
im 14.5 years old im 5'10 and my muscles really havent developed yet. i can ejaculate a little but im only like 2.2 inches girth and 4 inches when hard. my penis has been the same size for like 3 years. im pretty hairy in crotch not alot under armpits or on legs. im worried how long im gunna be small for..

bigger problem is my girlfriend asked me if i wanted a bj the other day and i just sort of played it off. i have no idea what to do if it ever comes up again.

help is thanked

The fact remains that no one here can give you an exact time frame as to how and when you will develop. However, if you do have an older brother, then you can use him as a very, very general guide as to when your changes will happen. Also, if you are on good terms with your Father, then you should talk to him as his development at your age might be very close to yours. You cannot control your genetics, but you can control your nutrition and ensuring that you are eating right. You might want to visit www.mypyramid.gov to ensure that you are getting the right nutrients in your body as it is critical to do so now as this is the last growth phase of your life. Basically, don't be so caught up on your physical frame right now as things will happen sooner rather than later. Puberty is a 4-5 year process, and puberty is an uneven and oftentimes chaotic time. Keep in mind that even if you are not growing on the outside that growth is indeed happening on the inside, and my guess is that your body needs to gear up internally for external changes much like an athlete performs warm up excercises before a game.

As for your girlfriend issue, the fact remains that she should accept you for who you are completely. If your girlfriend cannot accept your physical frame, then she is hardly worthy of your love or time. As much as I would hope that you would accept your girlfriend totally even if she has some oddities (i.e. misshapen breasts, etc.), I am sure that your girlfriend would do the same.

Just be careful when you start sexual activity, and if your partner is not a virgin, then it is critical that she has a STD test. Remember, STDs can be transmitted even through oral sex. If you are not ready for sex or sexual activity, then your partner needs to accept that as relationships are all about give-and-take. You don't need to have sex to cement your bond with your partner, and sex hardly makes one a man/woman. There are plently of ways to be close with one's partner without getting sexual if sexual activity is not what you want to do at this time.