PDA

View Full Version : Penis Sensitive

LMNOP
October 26th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I am uncircumcised and i can pull my forskin back for about 1 year but when i touch the head it is hella sensitive. What are some things i can do to make it less sensitive?

theOperaGhost
October 26th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Keep touching it. One thing you could do, if you can handle it, is to roll up your foreskin one day and leave it like that....It will rub against your underwear or whatever and loose sensitivity eventually. You should only do that if you are comfortable enough to. But, mainly the only thing to make it less sensitive it to touch it.

IAMSAM
October 26th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Actually, it's supposed to be that way, it's covered all the time, so it's not used to direct stim by your hand! and, you're just not used to it. But look at it this way, if you stick your finger in your eye it'll hurt, too, because your finger isnlt really supposed to be there in the first place. The head wasn't designed to be directly stimulated by your hand, that's what the foreskin is there for.

I'd recommend you retract while you urinate, and that you retract in the shower/bath and let the H2O go up against it. That will slowly desensitize it, or perhaps more accurately, get you used to it. I wouldn't recommend retracting for long periods of time, or retracting in your underwear as that could be very uncomfortable.

Neverender
October 26th, 2008, 08:32 PM
as Jared said, keep touching it. let water wash over it in the shower. its sensitive because the nerves are "raw" and are not use to being touched by somthing with friction.(i.e. finger)

Rain Boy
October 27th, 2008, 08:03 AM
I'm uncircumcised and had the same issue when I first started pulling the skin back. When undressing for my shower I would roll it back and leave it there for a time - through the shower and while drying off. As someone here suggested, pull it back when you piss (much cleaner that way also).