PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!!

teenboy93
October 25th, 2008, 08:23 AM
i think my penis is small and i cant stand it!! it is like 4in hard but when i m soft it is like nothing is there.

Requin
October 25th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Ok. Don't panic. Take a deep breath.
Right, how old are you? Then I can tell you what I think.

teenboy93
October 25th, 2008, 08:25 AM
i am 15

Requin
October 25th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Same age as me right.
Ok, there's no need to panic. Your only in the middle stages of pubert so you are most likely not developed enough yet. Depending on what the rest of your body is like, are you developed alot, lots of hair? Voice broken yet?

Because if not then there is no need to panic at all. Your penis Will get bigger. Fact. Puberty does not stop until your early twenties at an average, so there's a long way to go yet.
If you have not developed alot yet then it's most likely that your what is known as a 'late bloomer', even though i don't like the term, it makes sense.
As we all develop at different rates and at different speeds, so there is no need to panic if someone else the same age as you has a bigger penis, or is much taller etc. As neither of you would have finished puberty yet.

So, as I said, don't panic, you just haven't developed enough yet, that's all.

pistonfan28
October 25th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Your body is just growing and all bodies mature at different rates. So there are no worries.

slayer085
November 2nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
ya dude it will get bigger just wait

Neverender
November 2nd, 2008, 04:33 PM
Well lots of boys worry about the size of their penis sizes. But remember its good as long as it works. Penises very widely from boy to boy, and if you are in an earlier stage of puberty it will likely be smaller then if you were at the end of puberty. and you still have lots of time to grow, as puberty ends in your early 20's

BlackBetty
November 2nd, 2008, 09:12 PM
No worries yo. Think of this way... it can not get smaller......

pontiacdriver
November 3rd, 2008, 05:08 AM
i think my penis is small and i cant stand it!! it is like 4in hard but when i m soft it is like nothing is there.

A flaccid penis size is hardly a good indicator of one's potential down there, and using a non-erect penis as an indicator of one's size is a non-starter.

In light of your being 15 you have plenty of time to grow. The average penis size is in the 5 - 5.5 inch neighbourhood, and you are practically there for the average penis size. Basically, you are normal and fine for your age, and you are still a work in progress. After all, you are still in puberty, and it takes 5 years for the whole process to work itsself out.

The only thing you can do now is to eat right, and I would suggest you check out www.mypyramid.gov for good tips.

MisterAndrews
November 3rd, 2008, 04:45 PM
my penis is tiny when its flacid but its not the flacid stage that matters so theres really no point in complaining...

TurboDieselBandit
November 13th, 2008, 03:11 PM
We really need to know...

> How tall are you?
***(if you are 4'-4.5' then you could be over reacting, if you are 5'-6' tall then that could be a problem*(tall [U]usually[U] means longer*))***

> Are you over weight(fat)?
***("fat" people tend to have a smaller size)***

>Have you hit the part of puberty when you get armpit hair?
***(if you are a late developer then you don't need to worry)***
>And what size shoe do you whear?

Patchy
November 13th, 2008, 03:16 PM
You're only 15 and people grow at different rates.

Puberty lasts until your early 20's so you've got plenty of time to develop/grow.

so thats a good 5 to 7 years

MisterAndrews
November 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM
if you are 5'-6' tall then that could be a problem)**

This is NOT an accurate way to judge size, do not use it :)

yeahdude
November 14th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Who really cares about your size anyway (besides maby you). But I'm 14 and im only 5.5 and i think i'm small aswell.