is it normal that your balls hang down all the time

Donkey
October 24th, 2008, 04:13 PM
yes, unless your cold.

Cold: Come up to your body.
Warm: Hang down.

Neverender
October 24th, 2008, 04:21 PM
yes, because the testicles have to be a slightly lower temperature then the body to make sperm. but if its cold the testes squeeze up against the pubic bone to keep the sperm warm, as thats the only job the testes have, to keep the sperm alive

george
October 24th, 2008, 04:34 PM
yes, unless your cold.

Cold: Come up to your body.
Warm: Hang down.

Generally that's what happens but not all the time.
Your balls still can hang down even if it is cold, its only when the general area where your groin is gets cold does it get closer to your body.

Θάνατος
October 24th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Generally that's what happens but not all the time.
Your balls still can hang down even if it is cold, its only when the general area where your groin is gets cold does it get closer to your body.

George is correct. My balls always hang low while i wear my clothes but they seem to go up tight when I get undressed.

IAMSAM
October 25th, 2008, 12:38 PM
(Hey another Sam, cool!)

The testicles are out there b/c they need to be a few degrees cooler for optimium sperm production. So, the scrotum acts like a thermostat, raising closer to your body when it's cold, and lowering when it's warm, to ensure even, optimal temp for sperm production. So, sometimes your testicles might hang lower (when it's warm) and others, come closer to your body (when it's cold).