PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to be friends with benefits?

gotquestions44
October 21st, 2008, 02:52 PM
ok so the thing is I like this guy and we madeout and we tell people were just friends (with benefits). It's just like he's always all over me when were with each other and everyones starting to think I'm a slut because I let him kiss me and stuff. I'm 13 and I tell him I like him like friends with benefits... What I'm getting at here is that should I stay friends with benefits or just push him away?

DarkWingedAngel
October 21st, 2008, 03:04 PM
Just be friends, you don't have to push him away.
And remember this, it is your body not his if you don't like what he is doing then stop.

Donkey
October 21st, 2008, 03:07 PM
Do what you want. If you like it, go out?

eskimogal700
October 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM
its good you guys have outlets for your raging hormones. its a healthy alternative

thesphinx
October 21st, 2008, 10:58 PM
Be careful with this kind of stuff you may get put into a position where you feel uncomfortable.
How old is he?

IAMSAM
October 22nd, 2008, 10:50 AM
Well, if you want a friend 'with benefits', I suppose that's what you've got! I'm not exactly sure what the 'benefit' here is, the attention? The sexual stuff? Whatever it is, it sounds like you've got it!

If you don't see the 'benefit' here, if it's not working for you to have someone that physical with you, then you might want to rethink the idea of having these 'benefits' and tell him to lay off you.

gotquestions44
October 28th, 2008, 07:25 PM
like I like it a lot haha we just makeout and he fingers me and feels my boobs and stuff... I mean we def are not gonna go out... I mean it's just stupid that al these girls are calling me a slut he's 13 and I'm 13 I'll be 14 soon and it's just like upsetting that ppl don't like it that we publicly display affection... Like he's always touching me and I think some girls are just jealous and idk what to do!!!

IAMSAM
October 28th, 2008, 08:39 PM
If you do not like what other are saying about you, don't give them the reason to say it.

Halibut
November 13th, 2008, 03:52 PM
in my opinion your 13..you shouldnt be doing sexual shit with guys yet..well at least not sex. but ya friends with benefits are ok. just make sure you dont get hurt in the end by it

syd
November 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM
it's not okay to play with a guy's mind

ViciousScheme
November 27th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I think your leading him on a bit. He thinks its going somewhere, and you dont. And I realize your 14"ish" But so am I, yet I keep it cool. I would say thats more teetering towards serious relationship, if your getting that "into it." What your saying is some pretty hardcore stuff, I dont blame them for assuming your dating

sandi
November 28th, 2008, 03:34 PM
i agree with syd, dont mess with a dudes head

bhab4ever
January 3rd, 2009, 02:52 AM
I myself have had a experience where someone led me on and I thought they really liked me....Crap I lost my point

mrpenguin
January 3rd, 2009, 09:48 AM
I myself have had a experience where someone led me on and I thought they really liked me....Crap I lost my point
I have also had this where we were really close and kissed and hugged and what not even though we weren't going out so take the advice from the others - If you like him ask him out, if not just stay friends, I eventually went out with the girl who 'Led me on'!
Hey but be careful what you do with eachother ur only 13 (nearly 14) :)

BeautifulSilence
January 3rd, 2009, 10:32 AM
Please don't bump old threads.

:locked: