PDA

View Full Version : i am proud to be a lesbian

mandypie
October 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM
hi i am 15 about to be 16 in 5 more months.... i have always thought i was bi but i know i love girls and guys not so much.... i have a problem with my self-esteem... especially when people tease me for the way i am... i came on here to make friends, learn more about myself, and ask questions/get answers:yes:
I'm currently engaged to a girl whom i have been dating for 5 almost 6 years, she lives in texas and i just moved to california im about to move back to texas though

my name is amanda

you all have a great day!!

ShatteredWings
October 20th, 2008, 02:53 PM
well this is officially the strangest intro thread i've seen

Amanda, welcome to VT :)

mandypie
October 20th, 2008, 03:05 PM
why thank you...i happen to be a strange person...lol well thanks for the reply!!

Donkey
October 20th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Hey, welcome to VirtualTeen. Great to have you here! It's also nice to hear you are proud of who you are and your sexuality; that is the best thing :)

Random_oso06
October 20th, 2008, 05:23 PM
hello my name is Esteban hope you like vt
i'm quite strange as well

BlackenedSilver
October 20th, 2008, 05:29 PM
why thank you...i happen to be a strange person...lol well thanks for the reply!!

Woo for strange people!! Make things alot more interesting! :D

Welcome to Vt.. Feel free to contact me in anyway possible. I shall be befriending you :D Because I loved the way you introduced yourself.. so different! Im glad your happy being who you are.

Have fun! Im sure you will. ;) Leigh x

The Resurrected One
October 20th, 2008, 05:48 PM
girl;378596']well this is officially the strangest intro thread i've seen

Amanda, welcome to VT :)

Nah. This one guy called us pedophiles.

Welcome to VT, Mandy. :D

I am The Dark Knight. Glad to see more LGBT people joining.

mandypie
October 20th, 2008, 06:14 PM
wel hello everyone... ya im proud of who i am and its ok to be weird/different thats what makes us sooo freaking uneak (ya i know i can't spell wrth shit!!) if anyone wants to talk to me off of the site i posted my email go ahead and use it! well hope to hear from you all!!
amanda

DarkWingedAngel
October 20th, 2008, 06:34 PM
well hi and hope you enjoy your stay at VirtualTeen forums dot org
my name is Desi you can call me Desi,Something Corporate or SC i don't really care witch
hope all works out for you on VT

DaretoFallup
October 20th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Welcome to vt

mandypie
October 20th, 2008, 07:33 PM
why thank you for the comment i hope that you all have a wonderful evening!

[[chickaroo92]]
October 23rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
Hey there :]
Welcome to the forums. It's really amazing when someone doesn't care what other people think of them.
Anyway, make sure to read the faq and rules.

ShatteredWings
October 23rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
it's really amazing when someone doesn't care what other people think of them.
yes, it is

Triceratops
October 23rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
That's good :)
You should be proud of who you are!

Oh and welcome to VirtualTeen
You seem like an awesome person! :D

Donkey
October 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
I think she's one of those people who are only active on day 1 then mysteriously disappear.

Zephyr
October 23rd, 2008, 06:02 PM
Welcome...

I just have one question,
So you've been dating this person since you were 10 O_o

ShatteredWings
October 23rd, 2008, 06:56 PM
Welcome...

I just have one question,
So you've been dating this person since you were 10 O_o

good catch steph. That is fishy.. not sayin' your lyin' just yet. but... 'tis a bit weird

Sugaree
October 23rd, 2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/group.php?groupid=9

Welcome! Come and join the VT LGBT group!

mandypie
October 27th, 2008, 05:07 PM
ok umm sorry for not being on here recently me and my mom have been fighting and i got kicked out of my house for the weekend but ummm ya i have been dating this girl for five years and we have been going strong...up until this weekend that is....i finnally came out to my mom and then this girl (caitlyn) dumps me ten minutes later without any sort of explination and my mom doesnt want to accept the fact that i am a lesbian she is in dinial....sooo after caitlyn dumpes me and after all the shit that my weekend turnes out to be i cut myself i made 110 cuts on my right arm going across and 3 cuts going straight down the major vain needless to say my brother walked in and rushed me to the hospital because i passed out from loss of blood....

mr.sexy_bomb
October 27th, 2008, 05:43 PM
welcome to vt i am axel, but dont you have to be 16 or older to be legaly engaged

The Batman
October 27th, 2008, 05:48 PM
It varies by state. If you ever need to talk about anything just make a thread or pm someone and anybody would be glad to help you.

mandypie
October 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM
well i am about to be 16 but if you have read my message right before yours you would have seen that we broke it off...

Gumleaf
October 27th, 2008, 10:45 PM
i know i'm a bit late but, welcome to vt, i'm stephen. :)