PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Symptom

isaac123
August 11th, 2008, 11:56 PM
:(I find that the worst symptom for me is lonlyness im never alone and always loney its a never ending cycle

JoshDude
October 3rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
I have a caring family and multiple friends, but I feel lonely all the time. I don't think I have any mental illnesses, but I always feel alone.

I feel what you're feeling, and it isnt good.

Jekyll
October 9th, 2008, 05:49 PM
i havent been diagnosed with anything yet but i know how you feel. even in a room full of people you feel alone and like nobody in the room cares about you or even accnoleges your existance. its just something you've gotta live with unfortunatly.

The Air Guitar Man13
November 21st, 2008, 09:21 PM
Yep it is definatley the worst . i know the your just soupose to deal with it but thats almost impossable. I dont feel it constonltenty but still pretty often, i found that writeing poems helps

matty1781
January 3rd, 2009, 04:08 PM
sounds bad =(

Viola
January 26th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Having been diagnosed with ADHD for over 4 years, I think the worst symptom is people thinking that without my medication I am like the HULK! Like I have no control whatsoever. Also it doesnt make it any better that one of my friends in my class (also with ADHD) blames every imperfection he may have, on him not having his medications that day. (even though he had)

Rise Against
March 18th, 2009, 09:28 PM
:(I find that the worst symptom for me is lonlyness im never alone and always loney its a never ending cycle

Me too, ive got Social anxiety disorder and i feel that ADD and SAD are very closely related.

Atonement
March 18th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Please do not bump threads that are over a month old, general rule of thumb. Though we allow threads to be bumped at greater intervals, this OP hasn't been on since this post date.

OP, if you come back and want this reopened, PM me with the URL please.

:locked: