PDA

View Full Version : Can this damage your penis?

confusedguy
July 7th, 2008, 06:27 AM
if you stick your penis in a vaccuum cleaner can u damage it? if so what damage can be done and how can u know if any damage is done. I read somewhere that too much Suction on your penis can damage it until it heals(if your lucky) or it can be permanent damage. Does any1 know i am really curious about this

Electric Cheese
July 7th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I would assume that it would stretch your tendons and cause some damage, also, getting it stuck can be a problem. Not only would that possible damage your penis, but going to hospital to get it removed will definately damage your ego :)

confusedguy
July 7th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I would assume that it would stretch your tendons and cause some damage, also, getting it stuck can be a problem. Not only would that possible damage your penis, but going to hospital to get it removed will definately damage your ego :)

so u would know if ur penis was damaged would u not be able to get erections and would u lose ALL feelings in ur penis?

Gender-Unknown
July 7th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Only one way to find out!!! no but seriously i suggest you don't do this to your penis. i did it bout a month ago and it started out ok but bout 5-6 seconds later i lost feeling to it for about 2-3 hours.

so if u keep it in longer you might lose feeling forever.

please don't do anything stupid

Rutherford The Brave
July 7th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Why would you stick your penis in a vaccuum cleaner? Still it could possibly damage your penis so don't so it.

IAMSAM
July 7th, 2008, 01:39 PM
(omg, this is why we guys need so much supervision!).

Listen, don't stick your penis in the vacuum cleaner. It doesn't feel like a bj, it can get stuck (or cut) in the opening, and frankly, all the dirt and yuck that gets sucked up normally thru the vacuum is right there against your penis. Think about all the crap that your mom typiclly sucks thru the same opening you're thinking of sticking Mr. Dinky in.

As for the suction aspect, I doubt there's enough of that to cause a problem, but between the filth and the tightness, that's enough of a reason to not do this.

Dakota
July 7th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Don't do this! You're little friend will thank you! You would more than likely tear a few tendons and do some serious hurt to it. If you think that the suction will some how enable some growth on your penis then you're dead wrong.

kerry
July 7th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Why would you stick your penis in a vaccuum cleaner? Still it could possibly damage your penis so don't so it.

i agree

what is the need to be putting your penis in a vacuum cleaner ?
would you be stupid enough to do that anyway ?
:rolleyes:

sabotaged111
July 7th, 2008, 02:12 PM
UMM... do you wish to lose the most precious friend you will ever have to a stupid mistake such as a vaccum cleaner accident!!?

kerry
July 7th, 2008, 02:17 PM
UMM... do you wish to lose the most precious friend you will ever have to a stupid mistake such as a vaccum cleaner accident!!?

I agree
why would you want to ? :confused:

ThatCanadianGuy
July 7th, 2008, 05:08 PM
OMG!

Stupidest idea in the HISTORY of bad ideas. NEVER DO IT.

No explanation required.

Texmex21
July 7th, 2008, 05:15 PM
God putting ur dong in a vaccum cleaner. That might be harmful enough to make it to an upcoming jackass movie

ThatCanadianGuy
July 7th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Oh God no. Seriously I wonder how the human race has survived for soo long with so many stupid people doing such stupid things (not the OP lol, I know you were just curious). I actually saw a show where a guy did this..... THE VACCUUM RIPPED HIS DICK OFF!!! (totally true I'm not lying)

So... does that answer your question on how safe this is? :P

MoveAlong
July 7th, 2008, 08:15 PM
1. do not do anything with a vacuum cleaner that is sexual
-misdemeanor with an appliance
--damage your dick
---if you do, you might not have a dick, or not a very good one anymore, but you will become a dick.

IAMSAM
July 7th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Everytime I re read this, I really do chuckle. And, I do think it's unanimous that sticking your penis into the vacuum cleaner is not a good thing to do. Somehow, I think the OP got that message.

But, at the bottom of this pile on is a really nice kid, I don't know if anyone else bothered to read (and respond) to his other posts. We're here to respond not only to the easy ones, and the ones we find humurous, but also to offer some support with more difficult issues, too. Maybe it's time to do that, this is beginning to feel a bit mean spirited, and also lock this particular thread, too.

MoveAlong
July 8th, 2008, 12:50 AM
But, at the bottom of this pile on is a really nice kid, I don't know if anyone else bothered to read (and respond) to his other posts. We're here to respond not only to the easy ones, and the ones we find humurous, but also to offer some support with more difficult issues, too. Maybe it's time to do that, this is beginning to feel a bit mean spirited, and also lock this particular thread, too.

What are you talking about? Who are you talking to?

confusedguy
July 8th, 2008, 02:53 AM
well i stuck my penis in the vacuum cleaner about 2 years ago when i first started to cum...it felt amazing to shoot a load in the vacuum cleaner. I regret doing it now but i dont think any damage is done so ill never do that again =/

Maverick
July 8th, 2008, 05:07 AM
You're quite lucky no damage was done. At least you know now not to go it again.

scottyman
July 8th, 2008, 04:23 PM
wait let me guess you watched scary movie 1 and saw that part where the sister was threatening to tell the mom the kid was doing that ha

notsure101
July 8th, 2008, 04:32 PM
welll there a thing called a penis pump :)

MoveAlong
July 8th, 2008, 07:31 PM
welll there a thing called a penis pump :)

penis pumps are not recommended for use. They do not increase the size of the penis permanently and they could damage the penis as well.

Camazotz
July 9th, 2008, 11:12 AM
No...just no. I dont think my post requires an explanation, but I guess Ill give one.

You can damage your penis permanatly. Oh yeah and vacuum cleaners are for CLEANING! Not to shove your penis up there. Alright? But I get where youre coming from, youre just curious.

The Batman
July 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I've read an article about a guy getting his penis stuck in a vacuum cleaner and the firefighters had to help him out. His penis was brutally damaged and I think it was permanent. Don't do it for 2 reason 1. You could get hurt irreversibly 2. Try and explain it to your mom when you get stuck.

Prince_of_Peace
December 11th, 2008, 01:57 AM
I asked a friend of mine to buy me a penis pump....when i tried it on...it basically has 1/2 room for my dick to increase in. It was only 8 inches to fill it in. I started using it does not feel good on my dick. it actually hurts...so I gave it away....(dont ask..he paid for it too).

theOperaGhost
December 11th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Old thread...:locked: