PDA

View Full Version : Anal Masturbation

lonelyboy15
June 16th, 2008, 03:50 AM
I've still been experimenting with myself and I was wondering if there are any objects (besides fingers) around the house that are SAFE and can be used for anal masturbation. I was thinking about using the bottom end of a Sharpie...

Gumleaf
June 16th, 2008, 03:53 AM
thats a very sensitive area and one you don't want to damage. i'm not sure really what you could use, but if you are going to do it, be sure to use plenty of lubrication and be very gentle.

BlackBetty
June 16th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah what 4seasons said. Use a lot of lube. I would think that a sharpie would be ok.

Rutherford The Brave
June 16th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I dont think anything by itself is particulary safe, If its clean and well lubed then and only then in my mind it is safe.

notsure101
June 16th, 2008, 01:20 PM
DONT USE ANY THING SHARP!!!!!!!!! and use lube :-D

bloo ppl
June 16th, 2008, 02:21 PM
yeah like everyone said use lots of lube, but i've done that w/ the end of a sharpie it wasn't that bad and i could go futher up so i dont c anything wrong w/ that

Vermillion
June 16th, 2008, 03:25 PM
And please, take the cap off so you wont be sitting on a table at the hospital with your sharpie-marked ass all up in the air whilst you explain to the doctors your incident. And that doesn't sound like fun, does it? ._.

So remember, a marker cap off keeps the doctor away ;)

Dakota
June 16th, 2008, 03:52 PM
if you are going to do something like this then I would recommend to use something small. Like a sharpie or marker with the top sealed on tight. Make sure that the object is super clean. Don't use anything like shampoo to lube it. Use something like hand lotion and do this very slowly. Don't do it fast because you could damage the area.

plopalopa
June 16th, 2008, 04:56 PM
when i st did this i used a pen but that was to thin so the next thing i hav done it with was a banana which was good because it is sorta th sam shape/size as a penis but like everyone says, lots of lube and slowly dus it!

Antares
June 16th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Oh my god. What if the cap did fly off and it got stuck in there.
EMBARRASING!
Anyways umm sharpies are a good one as long as its sterilized. Another good thin to use is just your finger. Just make sure your nails wont scratch anything an dmake sure that you have washed your hands. Get creative I say. Just make sure its safe. And by safe I mean resistant to infection, scratch, and stuckiness.

Good luck.

MoveAlong
June 16th, 2008, 06:24 PM
^dudes, uh, keep sharpie cap tight? You do NOT use the sharpie side that has the cap on it, DUH, that's just stupid, no matter if it's "sealed on tight"

I have read up on this a lot since I'm gay I was interested in all this stuff and blah blah blah. I've tried a marker, fingers, a sharpie, and a banana

Best thing: Fingers
You can't manipulate anything better than your fingers. Really, Using anything else isn't as easy and can make you have some bleeding. And, in fact, bananas are TOO big for people who are just starting to try this out. Fingers feel best.

Here's a few ground rules:
*Fingers are best. Clean hands, clipped nails, and lubed up, they're the best.
*1 finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers, cock. You have to move up (with fingers) before you try anything big.
*NEVER use anything sharp. A skinny sharpie is way too sharp. Use a fat one, the end opposite the cap.
*Whatever it is, except your fingers, put a lubed condom over it.
*If there's any bleeding, STOP. It WILL go away, very most likely, but you need to stop right away if bleeding happens.

Things not to use:
*broomsticks. yup, people have suggested those, and they're stupid
*anything not rounded. If it has an edge, it's bad. period..

So yeah...

george
June 16th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I've never used a banana but how would you do that? lol It's pointy on both sides O.O

But yea like Zach said, don't use broomsticks lol (why would you ever do that?)

MoveAlong
June 16th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I've never used a banana but how would you do that? lol It's pointy on both sides O.O

one side isn't that pointy and with a lot of lube and condoms then it's better. And when you're really horny AND curious at the same time, a lot of things can go :P

hahaha, I'm sounding like a pervert...

Supermario64
June 16th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Does anal masturbation even feel good???:confused:

MoveAlong
June 16th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Does anal masturbation even feel good???:confused:

for some people, anal masturbation can be quite pleasurable. That's because:
1. the anal cavity (<--unsexy word :P) has tons of nerve endings. just by rubbing the outside of the anus can give somebody or yourself pleasure.
2. the prostate gland is very sensitive too, and by stimulating it, it can give a lot of pleasure.
and 3. this might fulfill some people's fantasies about anal sex, like being the "indominant one" in sex, etc, which may be a turn-on

however, anal masturbation/sex just doesn't do it for some people. it may feel too weird, or they may not really like the feeling/won't feel anything. We're all different

Supermario64
June 16th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Does it hurt??

iFap
June 16th, 2008, 11:41 PM
I suggest using your fingers, as most (if not all) of the prevous posters have stated. I use my fingers mostly because I do not have anything readily available to me that isn't too big or too dangerous :(

Anyway, if you feel like using your fingers, then lubing your fingers would aid in the process. I personally use my own saliva as lube, and it works surpsrisingly well. It is only a suggestion though :D

george
June 16th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Well to someone that has never tried anal masturbation, then it'll probably hurt, but like for me, it doesn't hurt.

lonelyboy15
June 17th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Ok so the other day I got some baby lotion and a Sharpie and decided to experiment. I cleaned the Sharpie with soap and water and lubed up my anus, fingers, and Sharpie. I first tried my fingers but I didn't feel anything so then i tried the Sharpie. I inserted the back end in slowly until most of it was inside. I was about semi-aroused, it felt kind of weird and made me feel uncomfortable. After masturbating with it in, the orgasm didn't feel any better than masturbation w/o things up there.. The entire time I felt really gay & uncomfortable.

I wouldn't recommend this to most people unless they are curious.

MoveAlong
June 17th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Does it hurt??

Anal masturbation can hurt if you're too tense/nervous, go too fast, or do it wrong. For some it feels bad altogether, and for others, it can feel very pleasurable.

edit: also, when you first start out, it may hurt because your body isn't used to it (it's stretching up in there)/you're doing it wrong.

heartagram72
June 17th, 2008, 09:46 PM
haha yeah use fingers theyr good if you use LOOOTSS of lube and clip ur goddamn nails.
best lube? conditioner (only if u dont use it every night cuz it will dry your skin if you use it to often), lotion, baby oil, ky, anything with a condom, chapstick, that kind of stuff.
no shampoo or soap.
and if u use anything with peppermint oil it will sting, and have a cooling sensation also.
try just a patch of something with peppermint oil in it before u use it. its for some people not for others.
just like anal masturbation.

lardlad2002
June 19th, 2008, 01:08 AM
handle of a plunger ;)

MoveAlong
June 19th, 2008, 02:35 PM
handle of a plunger ;)

NO, do not use ANY object that is wooden. Even if you put a condom on it. It's just stupid in my opinion and I'm totally against it.
seriously, that's kinda gross too, a plunger?? freakin thing's other side has been in feces. COMPLETE turn off

george
June 19th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Think about what would hapen if you didnt use a condom and you used a plunger? Other than what Zach stated above ^ imagine if you got a splinter up there??

Θάνατος
June 19th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Does it hurt??

It can hurt if you try to use too big of an object up there. Remember to use lots of lube and go slow and be careful.

Vermillion
June 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM
NO, do not use ANY object that is wooden. Even if you put a condom on it. It's just stupid in my opinion and I'm totally against it.
seriously, that's kinda gross too, a plunger?? freakin thing's other side has been in feces. COMPLETE turn off
And the entirety of your freakin' rectum isn't or has been COVERED in feces? o_0

MoveAlong
June 19th, 2008, 07:05 PM
And the entirety of your freakin' rectum isn't or has been COVERED in feces? o_0

yeah, but at least you're doing something pleasurable...why would you want to add something else disgusting to that?? o_0o.oO_o_0

Besides, it's a bad idea to use anything wooden anyway. It may give you splinters, and even with a condom on it, it may be so rough that it could break the condom. And it's so hard that if you poke it too harshly/quickly it could really hurt.

Neverender
June 22nd, 2008, 03:32 PM
you can use anything as long as it is not sharp and does not have any peices sticking off to the side, like the top of a sharpie with the peice that allows you to put the marker on your shirt. but the other end is smooth and that can be used for anal masturbating

this in my 99th post!:D

Gabby12345
June 23rd, 2008, 12:36 AM
I've still been experimenting with myself and I was wondering if there are any objects (besides fingers) around the house that are SAFE and can be used for anal masturbation. I was thinking about using the bottom end of a Sharpie...

A banana is the best because its soft and has no rough edges.

MoveAlong
June 23rd, 2008, 07:37 PM

I have tried a banana and bled. Because 1. it was too big and 2. the other side can be slightly rough and 3. it's easy to get carried away.

If you use anything besides your fingers that you can fit a condom over, you should put a condom over it.

CoolCanadian
June 24th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Fingers are pretty good because you can feel when you reach your prostate.

Bryan B
June 24th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Fingers are pretty good because you can feel when you reach your prostate.

u cannot reach your prostate look where it is:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41381000/gif/_41381365_prostate_cancer.gif

MoveAlong
June 24th, 2008, 09:42 PM

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41381000/gif/_41381365_prostate_cancer.gif

Yes you can. You diagram is not a very good diagram.

http://medicalcenter.osu.edu/images/greystone/ei_0327.gif

As you can see, even though there is a barrier between the inside of the rectum and the prostate, it can still be stimulated and massaged because there's not much between them.

lonelyboy15
July 9th, 2008, 04:43 AM

Aren't the ends of the banana rough and edgy?

MoveAlong
July 9th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Aren't the ends of the banana rough and edgy?

pretty much, yes.
If you want to use a banana (which I SERIOUSLY hope you don't try until you can fit 3 fingers in there), use the side without the stem (obviously), and put a condom over it.
Do not use anything besides your fingers or a dildo/vibrator without a condom over it.

The Batman
July 9th, 2008, 07:35 PM

Why not tell that to the men getting the prostate exams.

alexander
July 10th, 2008, 08:17 PM
im jus thinking about it i dun know if ill lake it

IAMSAM
July 10th, 2008, 08:23 PM
(OMG! Yet another reason why we guys need constant supervision!)

Listen, don't stick a banana up your butt. It's way too big. You can cause some real damage!

Also, while I'm on the podium here, forget about the prostate, it's not that exciting, and it is NOT, NO! the make 'G-spot'. We don't have one, only chicas have one. You'll have to satisfy your desire with 'just' your penis.

Oy, oy, oy. stay out of yoyr backside, OK? it's not made for that stuff!

MoveAlong
July 10th, 2008, 08:29 PM
(OMG! Yet another reason why we guys need constant supervision!)

Listen, don't stick a banana up your butt. It's way too big. You can cause some real damage!

Also, while I'm on the podium here, forget about the prostate, it's not that exciting, and it is NOT, NO! the make 'G-spot'. We don't have one, only chicas have one. You'll have to satisfy your desire with 'just' your penis.

omg, racist, backdoor play is fine and fun as long as you do it right and you take a liking to it!
jk about the racist part

IAMSAM
July 10th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Zachy, leave the tropical fruit out, OK?

MoveAlong
July 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Zachy, leave the tropical fruit out, OK?

umm? Gay guys aren't the only ones who like backdoor play.

I completely agree on the banana part, it is advanced (makes it sound like a game, but seriously, bananas are very often too big).
But the prostate can be exciting for some (gay and straight). Also, the prostate isn't the only reason men like anal masturbation/sex so much. The anus has many nerve endings that can be stimulated through anal sex/masturbation.

Furthermore it's not your job to judge what anybody can and can't do. You should speak on behalf of yourself and say "I recommend this", or "I disagree", or "in my opinion", or "here's what I think".

/tongue lashing

IAMSAM
July 10th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Oh, Zachary, i'd rather walk across hot coals or shards of glass before I'd disagree with you! Maybe even both simultaneously!

However, I think it important to be a voice of reason, based on common sense+a tad of science=good advice. Right? Sticking a banana up one's dookey hole isn't good advice. It's way too big, it can do real damage there, and there's no point to it, as there's no male "G-Spot" up there (which is the fascination with this). I have never (nor would I) ever insert my own personal opinion, values, or judgements into any of my responses on any subject.

MoveAlong
July 10th, 2008, 10:48 PM
However, I think it important to be a voice of reason, based on common sense+a tad of science=good advice. Right? Sticking a banana up one's dookey hole isn't good advice. It's way too big, it can do real damage there, and there's no point to it, as there's no male "G-Spot" up there (which is the fascination with this).

You didn't say just that. You said that you shouldn't experiment with anal masturbation at all. You are making it sound like advice, but it's an opinion.

I have never (nor would I) ever insert my own personal opinion, values, or judgements into any of my responses on any subject.

I disagree...
lets stop.

The Batman
July 10th, 2008, 10:53 PM
*ding ding ding
And that's the end of round 1.

I actually agree with Zach on this one I've read articles and stories about men having orgasm's from anal play. How about I create a thread in ROTW about this that way we can turn this into a debate.

alexander
July 11th, 2008, 09:56 AM
use a lot of lube if u do

shikachunin
July 16th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Whatever you use, use a condom(If you have access to one), and use a lot of lube. I like KY jelly the best

BlackBetty
July 17th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Anal masterbation can hurt if you do it wrong. You need to lube up really really good. And use something that is not sharp .

LMNOP
July 24th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Use a tooth brush case.

poolkmnhy
August 5th, 2008, 12:51 AM
i hane done anil masterbation i like it i used candle u can carve it to be more gentel on insetion but it just feels good but use lotion or some form of lube or its bad

iceyfresh
August 15th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Ok so the other day I got some baby lotion and a Sharpie and decided to experiment. I cleaned the Sharpie with soap and water and lubed up my anus, fingers, and Sharpie. I first tried my fingers but I didn't feel anything so then i tried the Sharpie. I inserted the back end in slowly until most of it was inside. I was about semi-aroused, it felt kind of weird and made me feel uncomfortable. After masturbating with it in, the orgasm didn't feel any better than masturbation w/o things up there.. The entire time I felt really gay & uncomfortable.

I wouldn't recommend this to most people unless they are curious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basickly the same with me

josh92
August 15th, 2008, 10:05 PM
What ever you do don't use a frozen hot dog. There was this girl at my school who masturbated with a frozen hot dog and it broke and she had to get surgery to get it removed because she stuck it up really far. Every one at school called her hot dog girl.

Plisken_420
June 20th, 2009, 02:40 AM
BTW ONLY USE REAL SEX LUBE WITH DILDOS AND CONDOMS, i found it out the hard way

kingpinnn
June 23rd, 2009, 12:11 AM
you wouldn't mind ailing me one of those dildos would you? lol

nick
June 23rd, 2009, 05:02 AM
Then why, for some us anyway, does it feel so good. I'm not talking a little bit pleasant here, I mean really amazingly good.

Cant say I've ever tried a banana, I would have thought they would be too squidgy to work very well and that you need a rounder shape to be comfortable. Carrots are good if you find one the right size.

Never use anything thats too short, it might get stuck up there and that can result in surgey that leaves you damaged for life.

Matt11
January 31st, 2010, 09:06 PM
I use a Sharpie and it feels great