PDA

View Full Version : I tap and throw

yomomo
April 25th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Well im a drummer and i always tend to tap my fut to a beat, or my pencil and throw it around and catch it as i would with a drum stick.. i am always given a stress ball by my teacher so i can stop... do i have like ADD or ADHD.. people say i do.. like in a joking way.. i mean i can sit still, i dont blurt out, i dont run around i dont usually get hyper (i like dont simle)

myskias
April 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
ur fine dude, if u really think u do ask ur parents to take u to a doctor to get a test its not that expensive and its not hard to take the test. ur a drummer, its basically ur hobbie to keep beat haha i do it all the time, but im not a drummer. its not a big deal.

yomomo
April 25th, 2008, 07:56 PM
k lol... hm... but its strange.. i only do this in one of my classes... not in any others..

myskias
April 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM
hmm i dont know, its prolly not add or adhd, maybe ur just bored :]

yomomo
April 25th, 2008, 08:00 PM
haha it is a boring class i have to admit!! english.. or its that I just ate lunch.. and i dont get any time to go around outside and waste some energy... but eh its funny like.. the teacher shes like looking the other way and i was tapping and shes just like .. yomomo stop.. (yomomo isnt my real name.. just kinda random) but yeah... i just have a passion fro drumming i guess?haha thanks man.

myskias
April 25th, 2008, 08:00 PM
haha no problem. ya dont worry about it ur fine.