PDA

View Full Version : Help Masturbating

Biggestfan29
October 4th, 2015, 08:10 PM
ok so, im a 19years old and i like to masturbate but who doesn't, ok so anytime i want to masturbate i wait till i get a shower at night or use a sock because i have this thing where i don't want to get cum on me, but i am tired of having to wait and i feel that i would have a better time if i just cum on my chest. I say i am but as i am getting close i back out and wait till i get a shower, so how would u recommend on me getting past this "block" Also whats the best clean up method i can use that does not include tissues?

SethfromMI
October 4th, 2015, 08:11 PM
your just going to have to do it. and once you do, you will realize it is not a big deal getting cum on you

NZPerson
October 4th, 2015, 10:50 PM
Hmm sounds like you just need to get over the fear or try it once and see how you like it. Its really all about experimentation and trial and error so have fun!

Tyler97
October 5th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Cum isn't gross or anything, I would put a towel or sock to catch it for cleaning up purposes, but don't worry about cum.

Zachary G
October 5th, 2015, 02:04 PM
How are you going to know if you dont try it at least once? So, next time you are jo and get ready to cum, just let it fly. And as far as alternatives to using a sock or tissues, try using a towel - that seems to work best for a lot of us.

Kuroshiro
October 5th, 2015, 02:30 PM
To get past your "block" you just have to cum on your chest at least one time. Since facing your fears is the only way to overcome them (or something like that, I'm no psychiatrist)

SillyShyGuy
October 5th, 2015, 04:37 PM
I used to use a sock when I was younger but it irritates my skin and makes my shaft red. You should not be afraid of your cum. My friend is like you where he would rather wank and cum inside the toilet than have it on him. I like to lay down and have it land on my chest or belly. Clean up stinks after but it feels better.

Biggestfan29
October 6th, 2015, 10:36 PM
Do you always cum on your chest? How do you clean up? How long do u last?

Biggestfan29
October 6th, 2015, 10:37 PM
your just going to have to do it. and once you do, you will realize it is not a big deal getting cum on you

Do you always cum on your chest? How do you clean up? How long do u last?

SethfromMI
October 6th, 2015, 10:40 PM
well I can last as long as I want to. but it gets on chest and stomach and stuff. usually with tissue or toilet paper (you can flush the toilet paper). I might also wash off with a cloth/take a shower depending on the situation

Biggestfan29
October 6th, 2015, 10:43 PM
well I can last as long as I want to. but it gets on chest and stomach and stuff. usually with tissue or toilet paper (you can flush the toilet paper). I might also wash off with a cloth/take a shower depending on the situation

ah ok, I'm thinking of trying tomorrow morning, will a dirty shirt work?

SethfromMI
October 6th, 2015, 10:47 PM
um yea it can, but do you do your own laundry? if you want to use a cloth, use a wash cloth, you can even wet it if it makes you feel better . and trust me, once you do it, you will see it is no big deal

Biggestfan29
October 6th, 2015, 10:50 PM
um yea it can, but do you do your own laundry? if you want to use a cloth, use a wash cloth, you can even wet it if it makes you feel better . and trust me, once you do it, you will see it is no big deal

yeah i do my own landuary, is wetting a towel that much better? And i trust you lol, i just hate messes but it will probably be more confortable. thank for you help, if u ever wanna chat u can hit me up on kik!!

SethfromMI
October 6th, 2015, 10:51 PM
yeah i do my own landuary, is wetting a towel that much better? And i trust you lol, i just hate messes but it will probably be more confortable. thank for you help, if u ever wanna chat u can hit me up on kik!!

eh the wet cloth will make it easy to clean up. i mean you can use the dirty shirt, I don't think it will leave a stain or anything. it is up to you. it may be nice to was up with a cloth or even take a shower afterwards. and no problem man

Biggestfan29
October 6th, 2015, 10:53 PM
eh the wet cloth will make it easy to clean up. i mean you can use the dirty shirt, I don't think it will leave a stain or anything. it is up to you. it may be nice to was up with a cloth or even take a shower afterwards. and no problem man

oh ok, yeah i think i will get a shower just to get what i missed i guess.

SethfromMI
October 6th, 2015, 10:55 PM
oh ok, yeah i think i will get a shower just to get what i missed i guess.

doesn't hurt. besides if you have worries about not feeling clean or whatever, a shower may help in that department as well

Biggestfan29
October 6th, 2015, 10:56 PM
doesn't hurt. besides if you have worries about not feeling clean or whatever, a shower may help in that department as well

yeah i don't hurt, i think wipeing should be enough i just don't want to have the semen smell on me if u know what i mean

SethfromMI
October 6th, 2015, 10:57 PM
yeah i don't hurt, i think wipeing should be enough i just don't want to have the semen smell on me if u know what i mean

right and the shower will help with that

Biggestfan29
October 6th, 2015, 10:58 PM
right and the shower will help with that

yeah, ok awesome hopefully i like it!:)

SethfromMI
October 6th, 2015, 10:59 PM
lol enjoy. I am sure you will find it is not a big deal at all and it is nice not having to cum into something when your masturbating even though some people prefer it. whatever floats your boat

Hermes
October 8th, 2015, 08:14 AM
I am trying to think back now. These days cumming on my chest/stomach is my favourite way: I enjoy the relaxed position and convenience of doing it in bed, the freedom from needing to check my aim at the critical moment and the warm splashes as it lands on my skin. That's not how I started, though.

When I was first able to ejaculate I would squirt it away from me: into a tissue, onto some old newspaper, onto a hard floor which I could wipe etc. and yes, in the shower, though that was never a favourite. I don't think I ever regarded cum a yucky or disgusting but at the time the idea of choosing to have in land on me would have been strange. As to why that changed I can only think of a few things:

1. Discovering continuing to stroke while I was cumming rather than getting just over the edge and letting go. For me at least, it is hard to do that without getting cum on your fingers so perhaps that was part of getting used to cum on my skin.

2. When camping seeing another guy wiping his cum off his stomach after we had all been masturbating inside our sleeping bags. I could see how, if he held the bag up off his penis as he ejaculated, this could be a good way of avoiding getting it all over the inside of the bag.

3. Part of gradual change of emphasis from masturbation being an instictive reaction to being horny that happenned to be fun to being a way to really enjoy my body to the maximum.

I don't remember a specific occasion when I decided to try for myself for the first time but in relation to your comment about semen smell there was a time when I would only cum on my chest if I knew I would be able to take a shower between then and mixing with other people and other times I would place a towel or used underwear on the bed beside me then roll onto my side and aim into them. I don't worry so much now.

So it's up to you, really. If you think this will improve your pleasure then go for it. Personally I would have something to wipe up with within easy reach for when you need it and choose a time when you could have a shower afterwards if you want to but then make up your mind to go through with it. I use a towel or the underwear I have taken off to wipe up - I do my own laundry.

If you should find that as soon as you've finished cumming you're frantically trying to get it off you as fast as possible don't let this put you off but it is probably worth traing yourself to be more relaxed. Start counting between the end of the orgasm and wiping up and see if you can extend that count by one or two each time until the feeling afterwards becomes one of relaxation. Personally I think it is great if you can get to the point where you can relax afterwards, look down and be slighly proud of how much mess you've made before wiping it off.

As for the fleshlight, completely up to you. The fleshlight is, I guess, aimed at providing stimulation that is more similar to vaginal sex than your hand would be. My experience of sex, though, is that where it scores over masturbation is in having an emotional connection to another person, not just in having a different sensation.

Patri6k
October 8th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Just try it once. Some guys eat their cum

PurpleElmo
October 9th, 2015, 12:50 AM
Just try it once. Some guys eat their cum

I do this and it's no big deal. You get used to it after a while.

Patri6k
October 9th, 2015, 09:42 PM
I do this and it's no big deal. You get used to it after a while.

I've never tried it

Emerald Dream
October 9th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Let's try to keep this appropriate for this forum, please. Posts which aren't exactly puberty related or contributing have been deleted.

PurpleElmo
October 10th, 2015, 12:10 AM
I've never tried it

It's up to the guy as you said.

Wilde
October 10th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Meh, tissues are standard. A lot of the time I start masturbating way after I should probably be sleeping so after I ejaculate I sometimes, only sometimes, just leave it there. Definitely get rid of it though, been too many times in my life that unhorny me has rolled over in bed and been in direct contact of now cold, sticky, semen which goes sorta stale on your skin and leaves a glue-like finish. Sorry for the detail, the struggle is real.

Do what these people suggest. Cum directly into something and then like fold it over and then wipe the end of your dick with it and go to sleep. Your mind after you cum probably won't care.

Patri6k
October 10th, 2015, 09:54 PM
It's up to the guy as you said.

I'll have to try it

adamchiller
October 19th, 2015, 07:42 AM
Tissues are also great because you can get rid of them right away. Just flush them.

VirtualAdam
October 22nd, 2015, 05:23 AM
When I am not at home, I usually go to the toilet and aim into it...
No mess and instant release...:D