PDA

View Full Version : Loosing weight

Heyman
October 4th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Hey, so I currently weigh 83kg, I'm not overweight or anything, but I have a bit of extra body fat and I want to get down to about 75kg, so I wanted to find out from you guys what for you is the best way to get rid of the extra bit of weight?

Elysium
October 4th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Sports and Fitness

SethfromMI
October 4th, 2015, 12:47 PM
eat smaller portions, eat healthier, work out more. even if it is walking, it might take you a while to burn it off compared to jogging or even running, but it is better than nothing. work out more and eat healthier food in the right portions.

camo115
October 4th, 2015, 01:53 PM
As SethfromMI said eat smaller portions, using a smaller plate can help with this and have a look at the food pyramid it should give you a good idea of what you should ideally be eating like starchy veggies such as potatoes and also grains and breads. Also cut down on coffee if you do drink it regularly it actually becomes addicting after a while. Along with the portion size if you do lots of running and stuff you still need calories ti give you the energy so don't eat like a musli bar then do a marathon ya know its all about balance.

On the more physical side of things cardio like rowing and running is really easy to do and has more benefits than just loosing weight.

Balance is important so it cant just be running so i would pop in three sets of five pushups sit ups and star jumps daily, this will help you stay moving and will help stretch before runs and after making the whole experience better one with no cramps etc.

Try to substitute other methods for walking i.e walk to school or work or what ever even if you have a dog make the walk ten minutes longer because it all ads up in the long term.

BlackParadePixie
October 4th, 2015, 07:23 PM
If you're not overweight and just have a bit of extra body/baby fat...you should look into just lifting weights to tone up, and not necessarily going on a diet or anything like that.

nklarke
October 5th, 2015, 12:44 AM
Close your mouth.