PDA

View Full Version : Liking a post?

kryptonite
October 3rd, 2015, 04:46 PM
I'm sure I've missed this, but where did the "like a post" go?

Emerald Dream
October 3rd, 2015, 05:02 PM
It's the thumbs-up icon located at the bottom right of every post (it doesn't show on your own posts). You should be able to see it everywhere but the p101 forums, where it is disabled.

Just JT
October 3rd, 2015, 05:26 PM
Actually, if ok I ask this here, I've seen posts in threads that aren't p101 related that you are unable to like
Is there some function or way to post that disables that ability or something?

ImCoolBeans
October 3rd, 2015, 06:53 PM
Actually, if ok I ask this here, I've seen posts in threads that aren't p101 related that you are unable to like
Is there some function or way to post that disables that ability or something?

I haven't seen this. In locked threads you can't like posts, but I haven't seen this outside of P101 otherwise. Do you have a link or a screenshot of an example?

Uranus
October 3rd, 2015, 07:07 PM
I haven't seen this. In locked threads you can't like posts, but I haven't seen this outside of P101 otherwise. Do you have a link or a screenshot of an example?

Just out of curiosity, how come the liking system isn't available within P101?

ImCoolBeans
October 3rd, 2015, 07:14 PM
Just out of curiosity, how come the liking system isn't available within P101?

We felt like it would be used to like a lot of pervy posts, and we didn't want guys going into the girls sections and liking all of the posts, and vice versa.

Just JT
October 3rd, 2015, 07:37 PM

Off the top no, but when I come across one I'll send it
Thanks for the reply, hope your feeling better
:hug:

Uranus
October 3rd, 2015, 07:44 PM
We felt like it would be used to like a lot of pervy posts, and we didn't want guys going into the girls sections and liking all of the posts, and vice versa.

That actually does make a lot of sence haha
Thanks for the info, Mike

kryptonite
October 4th, 2015, 02:21 PM
That'd explain it then! :)

...and I thought I was going insane.