PDA

View Full Version : Broken arm and fingers! :'(

Sandybeaches
October 3rd, 2015, 02:15 PM
Just got back from hours in the hospital with a cast on one arm and 3 of my fingers bandaged together on the other arm :(
Some guy basically jumped on my hand in footy, I screamed he fell over and landed really badly on my other arm....it hurt so much but I got morphine which i have to say felt AMAZING!!! I was out of it for hours lol

But now i'm back home, I might not be able to dress myself or go the toilet alone....I've got to try and see what i can do over the next few days :( Anyone else had a problem like it? How did you manage it?

Tbh best thing is not having to write anything for 6 weeks :D but i also can't play football or any other sports for the same amount of time either so that sucks

Edit: So i just got back from having my casts done, my fingers on my right ended up needing a full on big cast so i now can't move my wrist and only my thumb and little finger is free. My left arm is in a big cast too but i can atleast grip stuff with a few fingers with that one.
Bad news is that i literally need to be "cared for" i need help getting dressed and going the toilet..... I'm not even sure what's going to happen with school

SethfromMI
October 3rd, 2015, 04:14 PM
bummer man that doesn't sound like fun at all

Just JT
October 3rd, 2015, 04:32 PM
That does suck
Well at least you can type!!:)
So you can have some fun here:) yasayh!!!

Sandybeaches
October 3rd, 2015, 06:14 PM
That does suck
Well at least you can type!!:)
So you can have some fun here:) yasayh!!!

I can type but can't use my ps4 :( soooo bored hahaha (I'm dying inside)

Uranus
October 3rd, 2015, 06:44 PM
bummer man that doesn't sound like fun at all

Except the morphine ;)

SethfromMI
October 3rd, 2015, 09:10 PM
Except the morphine ;)

lol yes except the drugs, which morphine that is strong stuff. nothing to mess with, but yea haha