PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Hurting 19
September 30th, 2015, 10:55 PM
I'm a cutter I've been cutting for five years not for attention or anything I cut for relief .. I've cut three times in the last two days none knows. I hear voices that tell me to cut and kill myself

TheAP
October 12th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I'm really sorry. You need to tell an adult, like a family member or a school counselor you trust, so they can get you the help you need. You CAN get through this.

Nightfall_
October 21st, 2015, 07:50 AM
Although I agree with Ally14, i understand that a lot of the time it can be quite daunting having to tell an adult. especially about a subject such as this. Maybe go to a social worker first or write down what your feeling and get a friend to give and receive messages labelled as 'anonymous'. If you're comfortable telling an adult, defiantly do that but don;t feel like you have to. There are plenty of other ways to get past this. Of course if it starts to get out of hand, tell someone. even if its just a close friend who can visit your house and talk with you about it. It's better to tell someone than no-one.

Doc. Maestro
October 24th, 2015, 08:53 AM
I agree with Jackie, you have to tell somebody but it can be hard, so if you have somebody that you absolutely trust just tell them, and hope for the best, they'll understand and care for you. If you can't find somebody, just keep posting here and keep trying to block them out. I know how hard it gets, I know how loud the voices are, how many there are, but you have to just keep going. Never give up, do NOT at all give up on yourself, because I wouldn't give up on anybody. Just keep this in mind; even if you think there's a low chance of everything getting better, there's still a chance, and if you give up now then there's no chance at all. A small chance is better than no chance don't you think? I would gladly take a small effort to buy the lottery in the hope that I might win it. Similarly, I would choose to keep myself alive, in the hope that it gets better, and trust me it does. You have to be patient and wait, things will eventually come your way, but first you have to see it and take the opportunity to make it happen.