PDA

View Full Version : Name anything you are grateful for!

hansofandersen
September 29th, 2015, 01:58 AM
Simple:
Name something you are grateful for everyday, that you wish others can have. If it's something we can all access, tell us how you got the thing you are grateful for!

e.g. I am grateful for my boyfriend, who I just got with yesterday. He's sweet, funny, sexy and very smart.

My Advice: Be confident and care for others. Everything else will fall into place.

Just JT
September 29th, 2015, 06:32 AM
I'm grateful for my life, it hasn't heed a real good stretch for me, but I do see that it's gelling better. More work to do still, but positive forward, and I feel good about it being good in the end

Reise
September 29th, 2015, 06:49 AM
I am grateful for where I live, in Europe, in Paris, in a prestigious area just next to the "Most beautiful avenue in the world", from where you can see my home.

Abyssal Echo
September 29th, 2015, 11:10 AM
There are kids out there that are orphans and in foster homes.
I'm grateful for my mom.

Legoboy
September 29th, 2015, 02:53 PM
I'm grateful for a chance to start living my life for me and to have room in my head for my own thoughts and views and not my dads. I'm grateful there are people who are willing to care for others even though society dosent appreciate them as much as it should in my opinion.

Mars
September 29th, 2015, 02:59 PM
I'm grateful for my family, even though they have pretty bad traits and they argue all the time. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for them; Strong and emotional (in a good way).

KeeganW
September 29th, 2015, 07:48 PM
my family