PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

flowerchild
September 28th, 2015, 02:50 PM
So I was on vacation with my family and had trouble finding time and a place to masturbate. I can't go more than like a day so it was super tough lol Has this happened to anyone else? If so how were you able to get relief?

Taryn98
September 28th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Usually, I don't masturbate while on vacation. Part of it is based on what you say, but also we're always so busy that I never have enough down time to do it.
I guess if you really need to, do it while in the shower.

playfull-qt
September 28th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Shower time!!!

LITTLEANGEL16
September 29th, 2015, 01:54 AM
In the morning and bedtime, and sometime in between. :)

sweettayla
September 29th, 2015, 03:28 AM
Like the other girls have said, in the shower. Probably your best chance of not being caught too.

flowerchild
September 29th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Shower time!!!

Are you ever afraid someone will hear you? Also I have trouble standing in there when i orgasm lol Anyone else have trouble standing in the shower when they orgasm?

LITTLEANGEL16
September 29th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Are you ever afraid someone will hear you? Also I have trouble standing in there when i orgasm lol Anyone else have trouble standing in the shower when they orgasm?
Yes I have tried masturbating standing in the shower but I dont like it especially the orgasm so I only do it on / in the bed.

BlackParadePixie
September 29th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Yep...been there, done that...shower is the best place if you don't have your own room or sleeping area.

flowerchild
September 29th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Yep...been there, done that...shower is the best place if you don't have your own room or sleeping area.

Glad im not alone in this lol Are you able to still masturbate everyday like usual?

plushdreams0608
September 29th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Is it weird to masturbate everyday? I do. I find it quite relaxing actually.

BlackParadePixie
September 29th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Glad im not alone in this lol Are you able to still masturbate everyday like usual?
While on vacation? No...I usually don't feel the need to do it every day. There's usually too much other stuff going on, keeping busy, things to do...I don't really think about it.

Kelsey1031
September 30th, 2015, 07:03 AM
I usually do it in the bathroom or shower or in bed at night when I'm on vacation, its not as often as i do at home and not always the best orgasms but it does provide the relief i need. if i go to long without masturbating i get kinda bitchy and nobody likes that... especially on vacation!

becca07
October 1st, 2015, 09:12 AM
I usually do it in the bathroom or shower or in bed at night when I'm on vacation, its not as often as i do at home and not always the best orgasms but it does provide the relief i need. if i go to long without masturbating i get kinda bitchy and nobody likes that... especially on vacation!

This is pretty much me. So yeah, if on vacation like other people have said try the shower (prob the best for decent privacy) or very carefully at night if you are in need. Another option is to try and "skip" out on outings like if your fam is going out somewhere or they are all at the pool or something. Sneak back or make an excuse to stay behind for a bit.

Sarah_11
October 1st, 2015, 06:03 PM
shower would be the best place.

SkyClad33605
October 1st, 2015, 07:49 PM
Shower or bathroom in general :)

Cangirl
October 1st, 2015, 10:05 PM
Like everybody else the shower is probably the best place, or the bathroom in general. Maybe like Becca said, try to skip out on something to get some alone time. If the place has a bath tub then say you want a bath and go at it there.

Sometimes when I orgasm my legs get all wobbly so it is hard doing it standing up in the shower. But why not lay down because nobody is going to see right? ;)

iamsilkspectre
October 2nd, 2015, 03:20 AM
When my family goes on vacation we usually have a room for my parents and another one for my sister and me, so usually this isn't an issue. :)

Dyri_14
October 4th, 2015, 11:46 AM
bathroom, shower, bedroom is a good place

CupcakeLuv101
October 5th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Like the above said, do it in the shower! Or when at night when everyone's asleep finger yourself.

shamrockgirl02
October 11th, 2015, 04:44 AM
Yeah vacations can be a bit frustrating masturbation wise. Fortunately, since my family is so big (dad and step mom plus 5 kids) we usually have to get 2 hotel rooms, with the kids in one room and the adults in the other. The 5 of us are pretty understanding and relatively open about our hormonal and sexual urges, so if anyone starts making funny noises and moans after the lights are turned off at bedtime, the rest of us ignore it and it goes unmentioned. But otherwise, if we only have one hotel room or are staying in cramped living quarters, the shower is the de facto masturbation location.

Kristikia
October 11th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Shower definitely

LilLena
October 15th, 2015, 09:34 AM
is it weird that i'd go to the bathroom for it?
I don't like doing it while standing. My legs shiver a lot afterwards and that would not be good in the shower I think.

flowerchild
October 15th, 2015, 09:35 AM
is it weird that i'd go to the bathroom for it?
I don't like doing it while standing. My legs shiver a lot afterwards and that would not be good in the shower I think.

Not weird at all, i have totally done that. The prob for me is when i orgasm in the shower standing I almost like fall down so i try and not do it there

LilLena
October 15th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Not weird at all, i have totally done that. The prob for me is when i orgasm in the shower standing I almost like fall down so i try and not do it there

haha glad I am not the only one :-) - cause many others were writing about the shower.
Vt is great cause there are so many people like writing in such a free way!

flowerchild
October 15th, 2015, 02:54 PM
haha glad I am not the only one :-) - cause many others were writing about the shower.
Vt is great cause there are so many people like writing in such a free way!

Yea this site really is awesome. have you had trouble finding the privacy or time to masturbate while you were on vacation?

LilLena
October 16th, 2015, 08:33 AM
when I feel the need I find time to go to the bathroom long enough...
I do not get so horny and I do not need sooo long private time always.

CutieHoney
December 1st, 2015, 08:59 AM
I tried not masturbating a couple of times. Usually gave up after just 2-3 days. I just NEED to get my daily masturbation quota. If I REALLY had no other choice I would propably just pretend to be cold, ask for a blanket and secretly do it underneath it no matter where I am xD
But usually there is enough time in bed and in the shower at LEAST.

LITTLEANGEL16
December 1st, 2015, 10:17 AM
I tried not masturbating a couple of times. Usually gave up after just 2-3 days. I just NEED to get my daily masturbation quota. If I REALLY had no other choice I would propably just pretend to be cold, ask for a blanket and secretly do it underneath it no matter where I am xD

I totally agree that I need to get my daily quota (at least 3 times):lol:

CarolineIsCool
December 3rd, 2015, 11:14 PM
This summer I went to JCLC (JROTC summer camp. It's basically like a toned down more fun version of Army boot camp) for a week and a half. It was pure hell for me lol since you are literally never alone the whole time. I managed to rub one off in the barracks one night, but that was the only time I got relief.

The second I got home I locked my bedroom door and went to town on myself

angelina
December 4th, 2015, 11:45 AM

Some times I had the similar situation and I find your suggestion as a good one..
But my sis will be quite adment to stick with me in the blanket as she is attached very much to me.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 4th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Do it in bed under the covers. No one will see and you can do it without hardly moving:)

Maria16 Here
December 11th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Yeah vacations can be a bit frustrating masturbation wise. Fortunately, since my family is so big (dad and step mom plus 5 kids) we usually have to get 2 hotel rooms, with the kids in one room and the adults in the other. The 5 of us are pretty understanding and relatively open about our hormonal and sexual urges, so if anyone starts making funny noises and moans after the lights are turned off at bedtime, the rest of us ignore it and it goes unmentioned. But otherwise, if we only have one hotel room or are staying in cramped living quarters, the shower is the de facto masturbation location.

Have done similar especially as we got older. Mom and Dad would have one room and me and my brother and sister have another.

samandra13
December 30th, 2015, 03:48 PM
agree in shower or in bed

Vanilla Cupcake
December 30th, 2015, 05:23 PM
I mean technically you can do it anywhere if you can cover your lap with something and if your wearing a skirt or shorts, easy access.

kryptonite
December 30th, 2015, 07:57 PM

How do you deal with brothers and sisters being naked? Just change quickly in the bathroom? How old is everyone? I'm guessing that some of you get beds and some of you are on the floor? How does that work?

Beach_Blonde
January 2nd, 2016, 06:42 PM
The shower or my go to or I hang out while everyone goes swimming. Plus I usually share a room with my sister and shes understanding for the most part

Doro15
January 8th, 2016, 05:32 AM
you're on vacation the whole 24 hours with your parents together? Go nevertheless times alone on the beach or in the forest. I am sure you will find a quiet place.

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Shower or when everyone is slepping. :-)

federica
February 29th, 2016, 01:44 PM
So I was on vacation with my family and had trouble finding time and a place to masturbate. I can't go more than like a day so it was super tough lol Has this happened to anyone else? If so how were you able to get relief?

yes it happened to me last vacation with my family: we were sharing the same room in a resort in Egypt and it was impossible for me masturbating except under the shower, but I have to pay attention to not moan...

Do it in bed under the covers. No one will see and you can do it without hardly moving:)

it was impossible for me my parents were in the same room...

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

Jordan99
February 29th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Agree with what's been said above. Shower time can definitely be your "me" time and you can get it done in there.

federica
March 1st, 2016, 02:25 AM
Agree with what's been said above. Shower time can definitely be your "me" time and you can get it done in there.

yes it is the best place in some situation😉

flowerchild
March 1st, 2016, 10:00 AM
i used the shower idea this weekend when we were away lol

LilLena
March 3rd, 2016, 06:21 AM
i used the shower idea this weekend when we were away lol

hope it went fine then :P

Emylove
March 10th, 2016, 02:49 AM
I have been in that sort of situation before. But me being someone who is really impatient when it comes to masturbating I just found a time when and where no one would notice.

Amybaby9
March 17th, 2016, 12:13 PM
I'm the only girl. Which in some cases isnt the best but in situations like this I get my room. Usually its my brothers in one room, me alone :) and my parents in another.

Cristina15
March 17th, 2016, 01:07 PM

yes it happened to me 2 times in vacation with my family but it was amazing when i come back home after 2 weeks! really amazing :)

flowerchild
March 17th, 2016, 04:17 PM
I'm the only girl. Which in some cases isnt the best but in situations like this I get my room. Usually its my brothers in one room, me alone :) and my parents in another.

Any problems with the hearing you in the next room when you orgasmd? i had that problem one time when there was only a door separating our rooms

KSchymets
March 18th, 2016, 03:08 PM
when my family is on vacation, i just go to the bathroom and do it quickly,or i say i'm going to see a cool sight and just sneak off and masturbate

bigheartgirl
March 20th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Shower