PDA

View Full Version : About the cut marks on my arm

Knopp
September 27th, 2015, 08:05 PM
I was feeling depressed today and cut myself with a nail. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt so the marks weren't visible to my parents. However I don't have many long sleeve shirts and I don't know when the marks won't be visible. I don't want my parents or peers to see. Help!

What do I do?

Abhorrence
September 27th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Depends how bad these marks are and how many there are. If it's only a few you can blame it on a pet. Other than that you could just continue to wear the same shirt for a few days. Though, I've gotta say, keep these wounds clean. Using a nail is not a very good idea, it could have tonnes of bacteria that can cause infection.

marv3l
October 1st, 2015, 03:55 PM
Wear hoodies/shirts that have long sleeves on them..and/or blame them on a pet. Otherwise, depending on where abouts you cut, cover them with a plaster and say you burnt yourself on the oven or something

Kyle9000
October 4th, 2015, 03:57 AM
A few ideas: wear the same few shirts until it heals, blame a pet, blame a rosebush or other thorny plant, regular bandages and say its a scrape, an ace bandage and say its a burn from cooking or something, make up, or tattoo concealer. that's all i can think of off the top of my head. Also keep it clean and don't let it soak in water for long periods of time or pick at it because the scab will be ruined and it'll have to reform and that takes longer to heal.