PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing it

Babs
September 27th, 2015, 02:36 AM
I don't know where to begin with this.

I feel like I'm absolutely losing it. I can't even breathe right now. I've got a lot on my mind, and I don't know where to begin processing it all.

Without going into detail, awful shit went on in my house years ago. And ever since I've learned about it a year ago give or take, I'm just not good. My whole perspective on my family and my childhood has shifted. I feel sick to my stomach whenever I see a certain person. To make things worse, I've discussed it for the second time a little bit ago and learned that my mom has known for several years and did practically nothing.

I just can't stand it anymore. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I wish I was at home so I could just end it already. I don't know what to do anymore. My whole life has been upside-down recently.

Abhorrence
September 27th, 2015, 03:59 AM
Getting information that changes your whole perspective on memories sucks really fucking bad, I know how you feel. I mean I don't know exactly how you feel, but you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Is there any way that you can confront this problem? You say you feel sick to your stomach seeing this one person, could you confront them? Could you show how you feel? Maybe if you let it out then it might at least be slightly relaxed.

Please, do not end it. You have so much to offer, you're a wonderful person and we are here for you.

StoppingTom
September 27th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Abhorrence is pretty spot on. I can only imagine what that something awful is, and it's really shitty just seeing how it affects you. I haven't known you forever, but you seem way too awesome to end it, and whatever this awful thing is, I think you can not only beat it, but go full-out Kung Fury on it.

hansofandersen
September 28th, 2015, 12:07 AM
If only I could give you a hug...if only.
I would drive far and wide girl...you dont have to have a clear destination but just drive far and somewhere the people who are hurting you will never find you.
All of us deserve to be happy...and it is the people who make us unhappy that you should escape from. I know this solution sounds extreme but I know someone who did just this and it worked perfectly.