PDA

View Full Version : shirtless on the streets?

Zakky Boy
September 21st, 2015, 08:34 AM
hey everyone, just curious to hear your thoughts. i'm going to the gold coast soon (a beach town), what do you guys think about guys walking the streets near the beach shirtless?

pjones
September 21st, 2015, 07:32 PM
very common here in Florida, where the street is basically an extension of the beach. everyone showing off their body and tan.

eric2001
September 21st, 2015, 07:34 PM
Oh yeah, perfectly fine. just don't go too far from it.

SethfromMI
September 21st, 2015, 08:20 PM
hey everyone, just curious to hear your thoughts. i'm going to the gold coast soon (a beach town), what do you guys think about guys walking the streets near the beach shirtless?

I think it happens all the time in a beach town. you will probably need to have one on you in case you go inside a store or something, even then, some of them may let you if it is common enough (but it is nice to have if you need it). it happens every day though in that type of environment and people will not think twice about it (unless they find you attractive which then they will think twice about you in a good way XD )

Riley2015
September 22nd, 2015, 02:38 PM
Yes as soon as it gets hot i'm shirtless, whether i'm by the beach or not :whoops:

CuteGuy889
September 23rd, 2015, 01:02 AM
If u got a hot body...go on....
I would've if I had the skinny body I had 2 y ago...Now it has become a soft skinny-fat mess..I'd rather take my pants off than my top..

lkc413
September 23rd, 2015, 02:38 AM
It depends on the town. Take Panama or Miami for example, it is perfectly fine there because it is more pedestrian friendly by the beach (i.e. you can walk most anywhere from your condo or the beach. On the other hand look at Destin or Pensacola, you have to have your car basically to go anywhere from the beach side of the highway, therefore most people have shirts. As a general rule of thumb, if you can walk from the beach it's ok, if not, you may need to put a shirt on. Like SethfromMI said, it may be handy to keep a shirt around.

pjones
September 23rd, 2015, 06:17 PM
to go into a store or restaurant need shirt and shoes. but an open place with an outside counter to order from you don't need a shirt.

pconnor2001
September 23rd, 2015, 07:50 PM
You can walk down a street without a shirt. It's like you have to put one on to go a store.

everlong
October 1st, 2015, 05:57 PM
Guys do it all the time, it's nothing odd.

Bull
October 1st, 2015, 07:35 PM
If u got a hot body...go on....
I would've if I had the skinny body I had 2 y ago...Now it has become a soft skinny-fat mess..I'd rather take my pants off than my top..

get to a gym man. do it now. it is for your health

CuteGuy889
October 2nd, 2015, 01:21 AM
get to a gym man. do it now. it is for your health

I'm concentrating on my studies mate...cos by 30 even the skinniest of us will be lugging a chubby dad-bod...But what you really achieve will remain.

hesaidhesaid
October 5th, 2015, 10:18 PM
I'm concentrating on my studies mate...cos by 30 even the skinniest of us will be lugging a chubby dad-bod...But what you really achieve will remain.

This.
But otherwise...yeah!

Maxime
November 7th, 2015, 09:34 AM
I live in a beach town, but here it's not allowed to be shirtless on the streets (allowed only on the beach)

SethfromMI
November 7th, 2015, 09:37 AM

I am smart and am in good shape and will still be smart and in good shape when I am 30

Not Matt Damon
November 7th, 2015, 09:45 AM
I will definitely go shirtless if I was you...... if I have something to show off, sadly I'm just fat [emoji28]

Shiny Moon
November 7th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Most boys here go shirtless on summers, and not only near the beach, in any street of the city.

angelina
November 27th, 2015, 01:36 AM
you boys can...i can not...i could do if i were in a natural camp

LanaPole
November 29th, 2015, 07:37 AM
i think it depends on local customs. you should see if other people does it. in my place boys and girls with undeveloped breasts can go shirtless

SethfromMI
November 29th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Most boys here go shirtless on summers, and not only near the beach, in any street of the city.

but many/most still have a no shirt no service policy, so even if you are going shirtless on the streets, you many times have to have some type of shirt you can put on

AutumnWinds
November 29th, 2015, 10:25 AM
i think it depends on local customs. you should see if other people does it. in my place boys and girls with undeveloped breasts can go shirtless

where do you live that this is the custom? is it difficult to know when it's time to stop going shirtless?

KeeganW
November 29th, 2015, 11:02 AM
guess it depends where you are, but I think its ok