PDA

View Full Version : Help me please?!

BillyyB
September 19th, 2015, 10:53 AM
I'm a 15 year old boy and I've noticed I've got stretch marks on my upper arm (near armpits) and on my back - and theres one problem.. I go on holiday with ALL my family in October and I'll be so so embaressed to take my shirt off cause I will feel as if people are looking at me. I think I got stretch marks on back due to rapid growth (I am 6ft2) but its so embaressing and I dunno what to do! Any help?

Body odah Man
September 19th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Make a joke out of it if anyone mentions it. Be all like, 'yeah, hahaha' and ignore the teasing, if you get any. I think you'll be fine, doesn't sound rlly shameful to me, specially if it's cuz of growth. Not like there's B.O. coming out of ur armpits or you've got hickies everywhere. GL

Uranus
September 19th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Don't worry. I'm sure you probably won't be the only person with stretch marks. Anyways who cares if you do? No one is gonna complain or mention it most likely

Babs
September 20th, 2015, 10:43 AM
There is not a person on this earth that does not have stretch marks somewhere on their body. Don't worry, nobody's gonna think anything of it.

StoppingTom
September 20th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Stretch marks also fade away over time, it's not really something to be embarassed about since everyone has them.

BillyyB
September 22nd, 2015, 11:07 AM
Its just.. I got them on my arms and back and I just feel down and I know its going to make me self conscious when I go away :(

Rickmckay111
September 22nd, 2015, 11:32 AM
my friend at rugby has stretch marks and no one cares when we see them - his are like bright red but he cant help it.

CuteGuy889
September 23rd, 2015, 01:00 AM
Yeah they are due to rapid growth....I got them in my love handle, butt and upper thigh area..where most of my weight settled whn I started to put on after whole life being stick skinny...Initially they were pink now after abt 1 year they are white..And no new ones came about even tho I keep of putting on little by little..(i've gone from 48kg to 66 kg from 15y/o to 17)

lkc413
September 23rd, 2015, 02:40 AM
Perfectly normal. Lots of guys get them, and I have some at my hip. I don't think you'll have a problem. Plus they'll fade after awhile.