PDA

View Full Version : private messaging not working

Vermilion
September 19th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Hello

So I can get pm come though to me and can type a reply but when I click send it comes up saying a problem with the server. Any ideas on what to do ? It's as if vt has been taken off line

SethfromMI
September 19th, 2015, 09:14 AM
yea I am having this same problem. it can sometimes happen when you post a comment in a thread but then when you go to repost it it has been posted. the pm is definitely not working though

phuckphace
September 19th, 2015, 09:30 AM
I got 99 problems and sending PMs is one

lliam
September 19th, 2015, 09:56 AM
At least a few hours ago the PMs worked well. The only problem that I had on VT so far was that posts often are generated twice by clicking the post-quick-reply-button. PMs as well.

SethfromMI
September 19th, 2015, 10:32 AM
At least a few hours ago the PMs worked well. The only problem that I had on VT so far was that posts often are generated twice by clicking the post-quick-reply-button. PMs as well.

no now you cant send pms out at all

ImCoolBeans
September 19th, 2015, 11:25 AM
At first glance I'm not sure what is causing the issue because we haven't changed anything server-side recently. The issue is currently being looked into and hopefully will be resolved shortly -- we'll keep you posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

StoppingTime
September 19th, 2015, 11:34 AM
This issue has been resolved, I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you encounter any other errors like this

lliam
September 19th, 2015, 12:48 PM
no probs. ^^

Vermilion
September 19th, 2015, 01:52 PM
StoppingTime ImCoolBeans thank you both :hug: :D