PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Posts?

Drewboyy
September 18th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Am I able to delete threads that I started? Or like delete my account?

Emerald Dream
September 18th, 2015, 07:12 PM
We don't delete accounts, but if you do not wish to use yours anymore you can either - just not log in anymore, or change your password to something you won't remember (or a keyboard smash) so you can't.

As far as deleting posts/threads - if it's just a few then you can report them and the staff will take care of it. If you are looking for a more extensive thing, then it's probably best to contact a senior staff member (usually through PM) and explain your situation. :)

Just keep in mind that either way, we don't allow duplicate accounts.

Drewboyy
September 20th, 2015, 07:59 PM
We don't delete accounts, but if you do not wish to use yours anymore you can either - just not log in anymore, or change your password to something you won't remember (or a keyboard smash) so you can't.

As far as deleting posts/threads - if it's just a few then you can report them and the staff will take care of it. If you are looking for a more extensive thing, then it's probably best to contact a senior staff member (usually through PM) and explain your situation. :)

Just keep in mind that either way, we don't allow duplicate accounts.

Thanks!

Just JT
September 21st, 2015, 05:46 PM
I have noticed that there were some deleted posts that I made, and I didnr delete them
Is there a way of finding out why they were deleted?
I ask cause if saying something I shouldnt, then I'd like to know what that is so I won't say that in my posts
Thanks

xXl0sth0peXx
September 21st, 2015, 08:03 PM
I have noticed that there were some deleted posts that I made, and I didnr delete them
Is there a way of finding out why they were deleted?
I ask cause if saying something I shouldnt, then I'd like to know what that is so I won't say that in my posts
Thanks

In theory, you should receive a PM when your posts are deleted, it was probably a mistake that you didn't, and I apologize for that. If it happens again, don't hesitate to drop myself, StoppingTime or ImCoolBeans a PM about it.

However, in this case, after looking at your posts, if you read the first post in the thread you're talking about, your question should be answered for you.. And if you have questions beyond that, feel free to drop me a PM.

Emerald Dream
November 24th, 2015, 07:14 PM
I'd like to delete all my posts, how can I do that?

I'll go ahead and look into that for you. :)

I'm also locking this since its past the bump limit. :locked:

ImCoolBeans
December 1st, 2015, 10:47 AM
I know this is locked, but I'd also like to add that if you had posted in a thread that was deleted, your post will be deleted as well. When a thread is deleted generally not everybody who posted in the thread is going to get a PM about it.