Just JT
September 16th, 2015, 09:19 AM
It's bad to drink alcohol
It's bad to drink alcohol when your 16
It's bad to drink alcohol while taking medication

Did I say it's bad to drink alcohol?

Daniella98
September 16th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Many people drink alcohol. Not a huge deal. But if youre worried about your medication there is probably a reason. I suggest you ask your doctor

CosmicNoodle
September 16th, 2015, 12:08 PM
It's bad to drink alcohol
It's bad to drink alcohol when your 16
It's bad to drink alcohol while taking medication

Did I say it's bad to drink alcohol?

Opinionated much?

Avoid drinking it when you're taking medication, I've made the mistake and it can seriously mess with you're mind and body, howveer in small amounts it might be ok, however, I don't reccoment taking the chance.

Also, avoid drinking it till you're 18 or 21 if laws dictate. You'll survive without being drunk, it's not as fun or cool as you think it is, honestly it can easily become very, very unpleasent.

Interstellar
September 16th, 2015, 07:09 PM
It probably depends on the medication tbh...a pretty bad idea in general though. I'd personally advise against it.

Reise
September 16th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Alcohol + meds = bad things happening.

SethfromMI
September 16th, 2015, 09:05 PM
yea many medications like that are not recommended you take with alcohol. I am not a doctor, but I'd advise against it

Kiogaout
September 17th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Thanks for your answer, really helped

Just JT
September 17th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Opinionated much?

Avoid drinking it when you're taking medication, I've made the mistake and it can seriously mess with you're mind and body, howveer in small amounts it might be ok, however, I don't reccoment taking the chance.

Also, avoid drinking it till you're 18 or 21 if laws dictate. You'll survive without being drunk, it's not as fun or cool as you think it is, honestly it can easily become very, very unpleasent.

Well, the OP is asking for opinionated questions, so I am offering mine, just as you offers your, however, if you'd like to do some reading on the topics of mixing alcohol and Zoloft and underage drinking here are a couple of links I found doing a simple google search
And yes I am somewhat opinionated when it comes to alcohol and drug use. They both have had tremendous impact on my life, including the death of my father. That being said, I to drink sometimes, not something I'm proud of, rather struggle with.
So that's my opinion, and I'm free to express it

http://alcoholism-solutions.com/alcohol-abuse-facts-on-alcoholism/alcohol-abuse-symptoms/alcohol-and-zoloft-a-dangerous-combination

http://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/underage-drinking.htm

zack.zack
September 17th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Mixing alcohol with Zoloft is not recommended. Alcohol consumption can worsen symptoms of depression and even interact with antidepressants in a way that leads to worsened side effects

CosmicNoodle
September 18th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Well, the OP is asking for opinionated questions, so I am offering mine, just as you offers your, however, if you'd like to do some reading on the topics of mixing alcohol and Zoloft and underage drinking here are a couple of links I found doing a simple google search
And yes I am somewhat opinionated when it comes to alcohol and drug use. They both have had tremendous impact on my life, including the death of my father. That being said, I to drink sometimes, not something I'm proud of, rather struggle with.
So that's my opinion, and I'm free to express it

http://alcoholism-solutions.com/alcohol-abuse-facts-on-alcoholism/alcohol-abuse-symptoms/alcohol-and-zoloft-a-dangerous-combination

http://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/underage-drinking.htm

Actually I know a lot about mixing alcohol with anti-D's, after taking them for over 2 years I kinda have a slight brearing on what I can and can't do with them, ya know, just a little bit.

Just JT
September 18th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Actually I know a lot about mixing alcohol with anti-D's, after taking them for over 2 years I kinda have a slight brearing on what I can and can't do with them, ya know, just a little bit.

Hi, I'm really not looking for a confrontation in someone else's thread, ok? OP asked for an opinion, we both offered our own opinions based upon our own histories, and we both have the right to express them without ridicule. I stand by my opinion, and if you would like to continue with this conversation, send me a VM so we don't tear up this guys thread ok?

Human
September 22nd, 2015, 05:32 PM
According to the internet there aren't any serious interactions, but it can enhance the bad effects of alcohol such as dizziness and being uncoordinated, I'd say if you're on Zoloft avoid alcohol completely as it may negatively affect your mental state if you're using it for depression or whatever

Grisham
November 7th, 2015, 09:32 AM
If you take antibiotic yes, drink alcool it's very bad

wolf g
November 7th, 2015, 11:10 AM
i can't help you with that because i never drink alcohol and i won't