PDA

View Full Version : ear prroblem what to do

Onlyfaith
September 15th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Hello everyone, well, before 2 weeks my ear blocked from water in the sea. And the day before yesterday it hurted me a bit so I went to the doctor. The doctor unblocked it BUT here s the problem. He told me that what I had in my ear was neither solid nor fluid but it was thick. And he told me that it was strange to have a lot of wax in one ear and hardly any in the other... he told me that may I have problem with my nose so if it hurts me again go and see him. It doesn t hurt me but I can t explain what I feel either. I mean when I ate today I felt like my ear was beating while I was chewing...and I generally I feel something that I can t explain... what to do?? I don t even know how I feel... and i m kinda scared to be honest.
P.S i sometimes hear things like i hear ringings in my ear but that s unrelative...

BlackParadePixie
September 15th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Is your ear hot to the touch? You might have some kind of infection...but that usually comes with pain.

hockeyboi99
September 15th, 2015, 07:23 PM
I've experienced a lot of ear issues in the past. Especially with infections. I'm not entirely sure if what you have is an infection or not but I'd suggest you make a trip to your local pharmacy (or a store like walmart) and pick up a bottle of Debrox Ear Wax Removal and see if that helps you at all.

I had a terrible ear infection a while back and my doctor suggested I use that and it helped a lot. It extracted all of the infection out after 7 days of using it as directed, and cleaned out the excessive ear wax as well.

If that doesn't help at all you should see your doctor again and see if anything else can be done to detect what the problem may be.