PDA

View Full Version : Do you drink alcohol?

Pages : [1] 2

Jeremy8877
September 14th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Just wondering whether you drink or not.

Kiogaout
September 14th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Sometimes i drink , most the time when i am sad and depress , or had a really bad day

Babs
September 14th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Though currently abstaining from alcohol, I used to drink and probably will start up again in the future.

jssixna
September 14th, 2015, 04:58 PM
I have but not in awhile.

Abhorrence
September 14th, 2015, 05:04 PM
I drink occasionally, probably more than I should.

Reise
September 14th, 2015, 05:15 PM
As much as I can endure.

Desuetude
September 14th, 2015, 05:15 PM
I might have a cider a couple times a week with my dinner and then drink spirits and the usual at parties/gatherings a couple times a month.

PinkFloyd
September 14th, 2015, 05:17 PM
I do on occasion.

Andyyy95
September 14th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Rarely.

SethfromMI
September 14th, 2015, 06:21 PM
I do not. I lost one of my best friends in a drunk driving accident. I don't think I will ever have interest

Just JT
September 14th, 2015, 06:51 PM
I do not. I lost one of my best friends in a drunk driving accident. I don't think I will ever have interest

Me to

But.... I do fall from time to time

That's really respectably actually

The Faulted
September 14th, 2015, 07:20 PM
now that summer is over not as much, but around every weekend.

Harley Quinn
September 14th, 2015, 08:03 PM
I drink far too much, to be quite honest.

conniption
September 14th, 2015, 10:55 PM
Though currently abstaining from alcohol, I used to drink and probably will start up again in the future.
glad to hear you're staying optimistic :P

anyway I do quite a lot of binge drinking on the weekends, but usually stay pretty dry during weekdays.

Kirina
September 15th, 2015, 04:18 AM
Most don't understand the potential damage it can do until it affects them.

So many are like
"Oh I have self-control, I won't get drunk. I'm aware of how often people say they have self-control but don't, but I am different. I'm even aware of all that say their different but wasn't, but I really am different. Trust me".

Everytime someone drink, they are risking hurting themselves or others.

It could be argued that even when walking outside, you can risk getting hit by a car and the driver panics and crash into another car.

It's not a fair comparison. Almost anything can go wrong, but drinking has a higher chance than walking outside and we have to consider WHY we have to take that risk.

Walking is essential to keep your body functioning and to do things.
While drinking has no benefits. It's just a bad solution to stuff.
Like "Uhh drinking makes me more outgoing, it shows my good sides".
Your good sides has always been there mate, you can do fine without alcohol.

It's unfortunate that one of the most dangerous drugs is the most popular one and that the majority are too dumb to realize it.

It's also disrespecting to yourself as a human. Alcohol makes you dumb, really dumb. It's like if you met a witch and she gave you a potion that transforms you into a goldfish with no personality, that's what alcohol is.

Basically by drinking alcohol, your implying that you don't value your personality and intelligente and rather reduce yourself to a goldfish.

Seth I really respect that you don't drink.

Daniella98
September 15th, 2015, 04:22 AM
I dont like it. I can take a beer now and then. But nothing stronger

Just JT
September 15th, 2015, 04:24 AM

So many are like
"Oh I have self-control, I won't get drunk. I'm aware of how often people say they have self-control but don't, but I am different. I'm even aware of all that say their different but wasn't, but I really am different. Trust me".

It could be argued that even when walking outside, you can risk getting hit by a car and the driver panics and crash into another car.

It's not a fair comparison. Almost anything can go wrong, but drinking has a higher chance than walking outside and we have to consider WHY we have to take that risk.

It's unfortunate that one of the most dangerous drugs is the most popular one and that the majority are too dumb to realize it.

It's also disrespecting to yourself as a human. Alcohol makes you dumb, really dumb. It's like if you met a witch and she gave you a potion that transforms you into a goldfish with no personality, that's what alcohol is.

Basically by drinking alcohol, your implying that you don't value your personality and intelligente and rather reduce yourself to a goldfish.

I wish there was a way to do multiple likes cause that's freakin awsome!!!

http://i.imgur.com/X9F76zF.jpg

Reise
September 15th, 2015, 04:27 AM

So many are like

Here they come. Amalgams.

Hudor
September 15th, 2015, 04:48 AM
Nope I don't drink.

Bull
September 15th, 2015, 05:58 AM
I enjoy wine or beer with meals. I enjoy a whisky now and then. I do not drink to excess at any time. Drinking to get drunk is not my style. I am glad my parents set a positive role model for responsible drinking and for being open to discuss the positives and negatives and responsible drinking.

Babs
September 15th, 2015, 09:50 AM
God, get off your high horse. People know the dangers of alcohol. They fuckin know. I respect anyone's decision to not drink but please, push the condescension aside. People make stupid decisions, not always for a lack of education or values.

~*they don't value their personality or intelligence*~ Lord help me.

StoppingTom
September 15th, 2015, 10:38 AM
I'm Irish/Scottish/German which means I get drunk and fight with myself.

Jokes, but yeah, from time to time I do, and I've been blessed with a pretty high tolerance.

Leon03
September 15th, 2015, 12:11 PM
occasionally on parties

Kirina
September 16th, 2015, 02:41 AM
God, get off your high horse. People know the dangers of alcohol. They fuckin know.
Even those with high tolerance can make mistakes and the issue is that it put others in danger.
If they know the dangers, there is no excuse for doing it.

When someone gets hurt/killed, you can't go "Ohh I knew the dangers, but cmon people make stupid decisions". This can happen anyone who drink, no matter tolerance.

I'll get off my high horse when people stop deliberately playing with fire.

Babs
September 16th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Even those with high tolerance can make mistakes and the issue is that it put others in danger.
If they know the dangers, there is no excuse for doing it.

When someone gets hurt/killed, you can't go "Ohh I knew the dangers, but cmon people make stupid decisions". This can happen anyone who drink, no matter tolerance.

I'll get off my high horse when people stop deliberately playing with fire.

Obviously when people get hurt that doesn't apply.

I'm not defending the use of alcohol, I'm not saying it's all shits and giggles. I'm saying going on a forum (in which many people are predisposed to addiction and trying to recover) and spewing a bunch of condescending bullshit isn't going to get people to stop drinking.

drunkbanana17
September 20th, 2015, 12:03 AM
On parties or with friends , but not that much ( I never got drunk )

bruzer
September 20th, 2015, 12:30 AM
Same I only drink in parties I just got high but not drunk

lliam
September 20th, 2015, 01:44 AM
niente nada nope ... never Our family is a family of alcohol-despisers. Even alcohol in cleaners and stuff is suspect to us.^^

Typhlosion
September 20th, 2015, 03:32 AM
When I have the opportunity to do so in a social situation, yes. Problem is that I drink, like, maybe once or twice a month :P I know my tolerance limits, and respect them.

lyhom
September 20th, 2015, 02:44 PM
I've had like, five sips of alcohol in my whole life. never tasted good.

NCronter99
September 20th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Only at parties. I only drink with friends and family. My parents like to host parties from time to time, so they let me drink a little, and they know I drink, so it's not like I have to try and sneak around them

CuteGuy889
September 20th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Had a nasty experience with vodka (tastes like water!!!!)...puked on my own lap...passed out and woke up the next day pantless, smelling of puke and in pee soaked briefs....with a horrible headache...puked the whole day due to a hangover..That was enough for me to give up....

Cognizant
September 20th, 2015, 06:02 PM
My dad was an alcoholic before he realized it was ruining his daughter/my sister and quit cold turkey. I do not wish to continue that legacy. I don't like drunk people. So I rarely ever drink, and if I do, it's often just a few sips of beer, wine, or a shot of rum. I really like kahlua, but alas I know how to moderate myself.

If I want to get a high feeling, I have no problems smoking weed or eating edibles.

Tyler97
September 24th, 2015, 11:09 AM
I drink on special occasions, birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.

lkc413
September 25th, 2015, 02:53 AM
Nope, my dad has turned me off of that idea for life. He is basically and alcoholic during the week after work.

Valentine_
September 25th, 2015, 06:08 AM
When I go to parties like New year, Halloween and around here there are a lot of parties around in the summer so yeah. When I go out with some friends on that kind of events.

hansofandersen
September 25th, 2015, 06:57 AM
At home only. And never ever ever more than one glass at a time.

Now thinking about it, the last time I drank was probably nearly a year ago.

duce_
September 27th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Sometimes we can have a drink with friends when watching football.

marrisa
October 3rd, 2015, 05:53 PM
No I don't.Maybe when I go to college but maybe not.

Karkat
October 3rd, 2015, 07:32 PM

So many are like

And I almost entirely disagree.

Is it easy to abuse? Absolutely.

Is it worthless? Absolutely not.

Wine has health benefits
And aside from that, alcohol just tastes good.
Not everyone who drinks abuses. Or even drinks to get a buzz or drunk.
A LOT of people can just enjoy the flavor of a nice draft beer, aged wine, scotch, brandy, or mixed drink.

Honestly, if you can't look at alcohol as being a treat, like dessert or junk food, to enjoy in moderation, and as something that can hurt you if you overdo it (as can sugar, salt, fat, red meat, bread- a shit ton of things we eat regularly)

You either do not have the self-control, or are simply too young or immature to enjoy it in the first place.

Kind of like driving- can be a good form of transportation, can be relaxing and fun; not everyone who is able to drive should.

Just like not everyone who owns a gun, or has kids, etc etc should.

There are decisions in life that people take far too lightly, and while that means SOME people shouldn't do certain things

It doesn't mean no one should own guns, drive, drink, eat junk food, or have kids either. It just means that (as always) some people need to hold off until they develop self control.

----

To answer OP, I used to drink, but I feel I'm going to wait until I'm 21 to drink again. It's coming soon enough anyways.
Or I can move to Canada and drink anytime I want ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) (but Canada is cold, so)

johndoe1112
October 5th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Yes heavily but in moderation

TrampCore
October 8th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Yes I love drinking. But not to the point that tremorous without it nor am I an dipsomaniac.

NordicGuy
October 10th, 2015, 03:42 PM
I don't drink for the simple reason that I don't like the taste of alcohol. And I couldn't care less what others think about that. But I won't judge those who drink either.

Semi_IronMan
October 12th, 2015, 10:48 AM
never

everlong
October 12th, 2015, 11:09 AM
I've only tried alcohol a few times in my life, never liked the taste. I'll probably try again some other time.

AnnaBeesley
October 12th, 2015, 04:23 PM
I used to drink at weekends but I'm pregnant so I've stopped drinking alcohol at all until after I have the baby.

Brieftime
October 12th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Never even had a sip! Maybe one day lol

Kuroshiro
October 12th, 2015, 04:51 PM
I don't drink or do drugs or any of that sort of stuff

plushdreams0608
October 12th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Not usually

Chaotic Trickster
October 14th, 2015, 07:20 AM
I never do.

Falcons_11
October 16th, 2015, 11:25 PM
I don't really drink anything. A few times my friend and I have sneaked some beers and drank them. I got dizzy and then I pissed like a racehorse afterwards.

xXl0sth0peXx
October 17th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Sometimes. Not as much anymore, because I'm so busy, but there are times when it's just like fuck.

Vermilion
October 17th, 2015, 09:40 AM
Not anymore

Dalcourt
October 17th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Yes, I do. And I guess I drink way too much for my age...

Stronk Serb
October 17th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Yeah, every weekend now and then. I guess I started going over the edge.

Professional Russian
October 17th, 2015, 06:24 PM
I do, not as much as I used too, but I still do everyonce in awhile. It's something you have to be careful with because you really don't know how bad you are until its usually too late. There was a time not so long ago I was looking for a drink to drown the pain every single day. If I didn't have a drink or 2 or 3 my day just sucked because I actually had to deal with my problems. Now that I've gotten through my problems I've slowed down alot but still go do it probably like once a month or so just with friends and have to fun but its something you have to be incredibly careful about

Abhorrence
October 18th, 2015, 03:07 AM
I drink way too much, it's my new coping mechanism. Though, I have a great time with it.

DerBear
October 19th, 2015, 08:55 PM
I do, on nights out I might drink a lot but other than that usually its only a few beers a week. In fact I've been ordering off of a site called 'BeersofEurope' which offers a fantastic range of beers (obviously) and other alcohol beverages.

Let Me Be a Pony
October 20th, 2015, 04:28 AM
One beer a month.
If I had friends to go out with I'd drink more, but fuck that.

Ryan2013
October 20th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Sometimes Yeah

Tyler97
October 22nd, 2015, 01:12 PM
Yes heavily but in moderation

That makes no sense, it's either heavily, moderate, rarely or none.

Noody
October 22nd, 2015, 05:19 PM
Yeah I drink, I drink way too much than I should - But it's my choice. I only drink on the weekends bear in mind, and I don't feel it impacts my day to day life.

No one has the right to tell me that I "reduce myself to a goldfish" when I drink - You're part of a minority if you don't, so you're in no position to imply to us that we shouldn't be.

Jinglebottom
October 23rd, 2015, 01:16 PM
The majority of alcoholic drinks I have tasted were absolutely disgusting so no.

johndoe1112
October 23rd, 2015, 10:51 PM
That makes no sense, it's either heavily, moderate, rarely or none.

Heavily but i have a schedule set up on when i can drink i know its a contradiction

David Vibes
October 24th, 2015, 03:42 PM
I drink on the weekends(pay day lol) at a friend's house. So I guess that makes it moderately ?

shamrockgirl02
November 6th, 2015, 04:01 AM
I drink, but only on the weekends, and even then it's not always a regular thing

Shiny Moon
November 6th, 2015, 05:54 AM
I do, usually on Saturday nights or Friday nights, or both in some cases. But I don't drink too much, I don't want to get wasted or drunk. People look stupid in that state.

Salad_Baby
November 6th, 2015, 01:00 PM
Surprisingly no. Never get the opportunity to.. I would if I could.

wolf g
November 6th, 2015, 02:49 PM
i never dink and i will not do that because i am Muslim and that is "haram"

BlackParadePixie
November 6th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Not regularly. My parents sometimes let me have a little bit of wine on holidays. Other than that I have only drank other stuff like 2 or 3 times.

Jinglebottom
November 6th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Is alcohol really an acquired taste? That's what my older relatives told me as I was gagging on the beer they allowed me to try.

Tris
November 6th, 2015, 05:24 PM
I drink mostly Alexander Keith's or Budweiser... used to be into Moosehead, but I didn't like the bitter taste of it ;p

I'm 18 so I'm only 1 year from being able to buy it legally

Maxime
November 7th, 2015, 08:43 AM
only one glass of champagne at birthday and new year

Grisham
November 7th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Yes I drink and sometimes get drunk. But only if i know that i haven't to drive my moped.

AutumnWinds
November 7th, 2015, 06:37 PM

i don't. i have nothing against those who do, i just don't see any real reason to myself.

rioo
November 13th, 2015, 11:49 AM
only few times, and not for drunk.

RedBull
November 28th, 2015, 06:28 PM
I drink, of course..Beer or wein.Sometimes vodka.

carolinae
November 28th, 2015, 07:09 PM

No, probably never will.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 5th, 2015, 02:31 PM
I'd like to try it, I have not tried it yet. Where do you all get it?

Termina
December 13th, 2015, 04:35 AM
I do from time to time even though I shouldn't because of how under age I am. However I am extremely careful and know when to stop.

devotionnel
December 13th, 2015, 05:52 AM
I've tried it but I don't like it.

Melodic
December 13th, 2015, 06:21 AM
I casually take a sip of something here and there. I'm a pretty emotional person without any alcohol and I've been around enough alcoholics that I just don't feel up to drinking too much.

Sudds3
December 15th, 2015, 12:24 AM
If you're considering trying alcohol sometime soon just keep some things in mind. Alcohol is an inhibitor. That means that it lowers you inhibitions. Keys things that it lowers are self consciousness and shyness. It makes people seem more social. But it can also make you a little more care-free than you would like. For some people this leads to being more open with their emotions, others it makes them more violent than normal, and most people it just makes them really openly horny and do some possibly regrettable things (but oh boy do they make for good stories).

If you are drinking for the first time, take it slow and do it in a calmer environment with a few people who know what they are doing. Try and avoid having your first time be at a party where binge drinking occurs heavily, and where there are a lot of people to witness anything that could go wrong.

Best of luck with your drunken stupor
-Adam

amgb
December 15th, 2015, 12:47 AM
I have taken several sips under adult supervision on occasion (got to admit I did enjoy the taste) but despite that no I do not drink alcohol. And I don't plan to either. If I'm ever at any party or social event and I'm invited to drink - nope. Straight out refusal. I'm the type of person who'd choose the sensible side, I'd be the one looking out for friends. When a friend decides to choose alcohol over everything else, I gotta be there for them and take care of them. My parents are completely against the whole idea of drugs, everytime there's something on the news that's even slightly related they'd make me listen and watch. But no I do not drink alcohol.

Abhorrence
December 15th, 2015, 03:10 PM
I drink occasionally, probably more than I should.
Several months later and I drink myself until passing out every weekend and sometimes during the week. Congratulations me.

Dagoth Ur
December 15th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Nope I do not. As a person who likes to be active and workout and whatnot, alcohol has no place in my life.

Abyssal Echo
December 15th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Not as much as I used too but yes I drink

Maria16 Here
December 15th, 2015, 09:49 PM
I have had some wine and beer but not much, never passed out drunk

JavierDolan
December 15th, 2015, 09:53 PM
I only ever drink at parties. I have a really heavy tolerance to alcohol so I've never been drunk before though. It's more of a social device than anything

mai-rin
December 16th, 2015, 09:40 AM
Christmas and new year.That's it really, as i'm on so many medications.Plus i'm not that bothered by alcohol *shrugs*

LanaPole
December 18th, 2015, 08:48 AM
i drink with my friends when we get together.

Bontigo Papi .
December 18th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Yep, but not beer, maybe guaranas and such .

Dyri_14
December 20th, 2015, 06:56 PM
sometimes with friends!

Jerms
December 20th, 2015, 07:39 PM
I'm pretty much the same as, Termina! I've only gotten drunk a few times and I learned my lesson when I threw up all over my carpet. I'll take a shot every now and then just for the taste (Fireball is very tasty).

james wolf
December 22nd, 2015, 12:34 PM
No, I've never really been bothered to try it.

I did try some homemade wine in a science lesson recently, but it was gross :P

Inflation26
December 22nd, 2015, 07:12 PM
Yes I drink alcohol. Going out on the weekends drinking like 10 beers and some shots. that's a pretty regular weekend for me

I'm 17 btw and drinking is legal from 18 and up so legally I'm not allowed to drink

EDM is lyf
December 23rd, 2015, 06:39 PM
I drink socially, and being at university, I end up going out and drinking about 3 or 4 times a week.

Skywalker007
December 26th, 2015, 05:00 PM
I don't drink alcohol in general.

hansofandersen
December 27th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Wine rarely and thats it :)

NLH99
December 27th, 2015, 10:45 PM
only at parties with friends! Beers and sometimes vodka.

HunterDaniels
January 3rd, 2016, 03:38 PM

I do and have but I don't like to.
I hate being sick the next day and hung over. And throwing up.
I like the buzz tho
But that's why pot is so much better. I'd much rather smoke

outback4
January 3rd, 2016, 05:13 PM
at day long parties

always designate a driver!

lliam
January 3rd, 2016, 05:16 PM
But that's why pot is so much better. I'd much rather smoke

Smoking pot isn't popular in Germany. But it's historically proven that moms fed their kids with beer in the earlier Medieval Ages already.

Captain Clutch
January 4th, 2016, 11:12 AM
No, hate the effect it can have on your personality and your health. I only ever do it if I'm also smoking weed

JoshPro
January 6th, 2016, 01:53 PM
I do when I'm sad or depressed. I think I might be drunk right now.

lacey02
January 6th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Nope... from what others are saying here, it does not look like I am missing much ! I guess some benefits for strict mom...

tovaris
January 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Sure, ocasions and shit

ECSTASY
January 7th, 2016, 05:25 PM
its impossible for me to spend the whole time sober at a party .
So yeap i drink specially when im at a party or when im upset

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 12:54 PM
I drink but just weekends not too much though.

GreenSky
January 12th, 2016, 04:29 AM
honestly it's a silly question. everyone at least once tried alcohol

roadwarrior
January 12th, 2016, 04:32 AM
I've never drink it

Doro15
January 16th, 2016, 04:30 PM
sometimes
at home a glass of red wine
on parties alcopop

jsands
January 22nd, 2016, 02:31 PM
Yup I definitely do.... Not like on a regular basis but usually at least one pint or two a week

sabbi
January 23rd, 2016, 03:54 AM
A little glass of red wine sometimes. Without parents knowing of course.

BondJamesBond
January 30th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Some times, I have a beer or two with a friend when I'm sleeping over. Never been drunk, though.

Meamo
January 30th, 2016, 08:51 PM
I don't like the taste of it. I have only taken sips at a friends house.

chris.parker1122
January 31st, 2016, 03:40 PM
i drink sometimes, parties and when i can sneak some. I love being drunk so i think its funny seeing everyone so against it.

if u get hangovers, just make sure you're drinking enough water too keep your brain hydrated

Sheriff McGregor
January 31st, 2016, 06:59 PM
At parties and concerts.

I also have a beer at home most every night with dinner, so long as I'm responsible and just have one.

warbit
January 31st, 2016, 08:25 PM
I do but only a small amount cause I hate getting drunk. I tend to stick to weaker stuff like shandy or weak cider etc

Kagura
January 31st, 2016, 11:12 PM
I'd be telling the truth if I said I don't/can't drink serially.

However, I'd be lying if I said I never had a couple of sips.... :>_>:

mattsmith48
February 2nd, 2016, 12:37 PM
Yes alot

Jemmy
February 10th, 2016, 10:26 AM

of course I am

Anita_111
March 4th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Yes on weekends

Maddy01
March 4th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Never touched a drop

kylem1229
March 5th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Nope, and never will.

sweettayla
March 5th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Yes l do.

GothSwimmer
April 4th, 2016, 03:08 PM
I've never drank alcohol.

TrillClinton
April 4th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Hell yea I drink alcohol. Getting drunk is my favorite weekend activity. I also love to enjoy a blunt with a 40 oz on the side

SummerHaze
April 6th, 2016, 05:29 AM
yeah usually when i am sad

Serra
April 6th, 2016, 08:58 AM
No,never tried. I might try for curiosity but I don't think i will ever seriously drink it.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 6th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Gotta stop drinking that piss.

Periphery
April 6th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I'm drunk more than I'd like to admit.

Mattlol
April 9th, 2016, 04:03 PM
i've tried drinking a couple of times>.>

PartyTime
April 22nd, 2016, 07:52 PM
all the time xp

kev1998
April 23rd, 2016, 06:46 AM
I have drank at a few parties but it is pretty rare. My parents don't drink so there is never alcohol in the house so my access if very limited.

SunTanBikerMan
May 5th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Nope. I'm straight edge

Doro15
May 5th, 2016, 11:27 AM
sometimes on party or also at home if my dad has open a bottle of wine or at New Year's eve a glass of sparkling wine.

Xiao.Z
May 5th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Never.

john_sartre
May 5th, 2016, 10:40 PM
I don't drink alcohol anymore, I remember falling on my face last time I got really wasted. I do other recreational things though.

Cooper_2001
May 5th, 2016, 10:42 PM

I'm sorry for your loss... My uncle was the only one to survive out of his other 3 friends in a drunk driving accident... He wasn't drunk, but the driver was and he wouldn't let my uncle drive. Killed him..

SethfromMI
May 6th, 2016, 07:24 PM
I'm sorry for your loss... My uncle was the only one to survive out of his other 3 friends in a drunk driving accident... He wasn't drunk, but the driver was and he wouldn't let my uncle drive. Killed him..

thank you and I am very glad your uncle survived :) , sad to heat his friends was not as lucky

Fehu
May 20th, 2016, 04:36 PM
I stopped a few months ago because i just dont like the taste or the effects. Alcohol can make me feel really good but imo and ime its just not worth it for me.

SmileySui
May 22nd, 2016, 03:46 AM
From time to time yes, I do

Periphery
May 22nd, 2016, 09:08 AM
The alcohol drinks me.

Let Me Be a Pony
May 22nd, 2016, 03:05 PM
The alcohol drinks me.

You sound like you're addicted m8. I really want to taste some alcohol right about now. Been alcohol free for a month now.

makyoch
May 23rd, 2016, 06:39 AM
Yep. Not for about two weeks though.

Asher65
May 23rd, 2016, 09:45 AM
Only drink during parties. won't touch it usually tho since I'm not even of a legal age

ValentinClarke
May 23rd, 2016, 10:04 AM

I only drink when I go to a party, but I do hit it quite hard, and mix it with smoking. I enjoy it, and I only go to a party like once a month so it's not too bad

Lodan
May 23rd, 2016, 01:38 PM
No never

Stronk Serb
May 23rd, 2016, 04:19 PM
In the last 7 days, I drank four times. I should stop, to be honest, but I don't care anymore.

TheFlyer
May 23rd, 2016, 08:40 PM
Refer to my profile pic. Rum to vodka. Anything. Not an alcoholic, but I do like a drink from time to time.

SummerHaze
May 27th, 2016, 02:56 AM
yeah when I am bored or with company

feli 99
June 2nd, 2016, 09:15 AM
Sometimes.i drink with friends but not much only a glass hugo

ValentinClarke
June 2nd, 2016, 09:22 AM

Yes, about once a month, sometimes twice a month. I had a party where I drank a lot on Monday, and I severely regretted it the day after :/

Amethyst Rose
June 2nd, 2016, 10:40 AM
No, I don't drink

nekid
June 4th, 2016, 12:54 PM
I've only had a few sips of wine on holidays

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 4th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Nope, I'm straight edge and proud. :)

Just JT
June 4th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Yes I do, helps rid me of the pain. Does the job quite well in fact.
I'm actually glad I don't feel that pain as often as I used to
But last night, was pretty painful

Will Grigg's on Fire
June 4th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Yes I do... I'll have a beer or two during meals a few times a week, a glass of whiskey with my dad/friends and then when I go out I'll probably drink over half a bottle of vodka/whiskey... I see absolutely no problem with drinking alcohol as long as you don't go overboard

Katie NYC
June 6th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Rarely. Very rarely. I'm well aware of what alcohol does to a 15 year old body and I really don't want to look and feel awful once I'm grown. Lots of my friends drink like its no big deal. We're 15 years old. It's such a stupid thing to do at this age.

Splashy Splash
June 27th, 2016, 02:22 PM
I have drank alcohol before. Most recently my Boyfriend graduated High School and we went to the beach for Senior Week and that was the most drinking of alcohol I have ever done in my life.

Barbara.
June 27th, 2016, 02:27 PM
No....

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 05:05 AM
Yes, I love wine and whisky. I don't like cocktail or "industrial" products

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 11:25 PM
Yes, I love wine and whisky. I don't like cocktail or "industrial" products

No beer?

mutantboy
August 3rd, 2016, 02:33 AM
No beer?

Yes, I like it, but I prefer wine and whisky.

JohnC
August 3rd, 2016, 09:43 AM
A had a sip of beer before and some wine with family meal. I don't really like it, so I don't drink alcohol.

Flapjack
August 3rd, 2016, 01:39 PM
I rarely drink with meals or when I am alone but when I am with friends or at a party, I do drink loads xD

Jontxu
August 18th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Only at parties, especially during the summer. It can be very fun.

Drewboyy
August 18th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Sadly,but I try not to

Madison78
August 20th, 2016, 02:17 AM
My parents sometimes offer me a glass of wine with dinner, or a light cocktail by the pool after a busy day of chores because they are having one. They believe that one drink every now and then isn't bad as long as I don't have too much. I have also drank with friends at sleepovers, but i don't drink a lot.

ThisBougieLife
August 24th, 2016, 01:46 AM
I have before with friends, yes. Will probably be doing it more in college.

Vermilion
August 24th, 2016, 02:06 AM
Yes not as much as I used to

devotionnel
August 24th, 2016, 07:01 AM
I've tried it but I don't like it.

Haha back at this post. Drinking anything of any concentration makes me ill either way so I don't drink. Personally I don't even like the taste of anything I've tried, so I just stay to the non alcoholic drinks.

Nosuba
August 26th, 2016, 03:06 PM
I don't drink alcohol. Just Coca Cola.

Joe45x
August 26th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Only social.

Pika2001
August 27th, 2016, 12:26 PM
I did once when i was 13, I went strait to the hard liquor like vodka, whisky and rum, didn't even start with beer, lol. I was with my friend, It was quite fun, until we went home, he got caught by his parents, then they called my parents, I got grounded, the next day i got a hangover, i felt so bad because i was hungover at my great grandmother's funeral. I never drank since and don't plan on drinking anytime soon.

Lodan
August 28th, 2016, 09:36 AM
I don't but it's probably because no one in my family is a big drinker

PSDX
August 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
I've never been drinking alcohol and I don't think that I'm ever gonna change that. (Hopefully :-D)

eric2001
August 30th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Naaaaa

LiamC
September 3rd, 2016, 09:30 AM
When I'm at uni, lots lol. Not like a dangerous alcoholic amount but I drink when we go out and often have wine or cider with meals if we go out etc.

PlasmaHam
September 3rd, 2016, 09:55 AM
No, I don't drink any alcohol.

Flapjack
September 3rd, 2016, 12:56 PM
Yes I drink wayyy to much alcohol xD

Elena_
September 4th, 2016, 04:46 PM
I love alcohol, especially whisky. I must admit that I have drunk a lot this summer (i have been at many parties tho).

Snjezana
September 7th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Sometimes, yeah. Love vodka energy ;-)

feli 99
September 9th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Of course ��

AmyUK
September 11th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Occasionally, maybe once a week, at weekends during school time.

Neeplin
September 18th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Yea, I drink a little from time to time, somewhere between a sip to a cup each time. It's mostly wine and sometimes beer. I ain't addicted, and I only drink when I've got nothing to do and I'm just chilling around.

Sonicomsk
September 19th, 2016, 08:50 AM
I love wine. Vodka is not for me(yet)

Pulp501
September 28th, 2016, 03:48 PM
I've never had access to alcohol

Akelly
September 28th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Yes unforntually im an alocohlic and dont go lik 3 days without drinking

Cori
October 12th, 2016, 04:22 AM
I love it. To be honest I'm drinking quite often. Love the taste and the feeling.

Reece L
October 12th, 2016, 11:02 AM
ELL no! Booz rots the liver. Same as tobacco roasts the body. Only have 1 bottle of WKD a year (2% volu) per bottle and buy one for New Year's Day. I'll never become addicted to Booz. I've seen the dmamage it causes.

life at the first day at school...

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/b1753ec9e3e999dc87734ca6e9cf02d859a7aaf06a6ac0f016c12e669bf541c0_1.gif

SadSunset
October 23rd, 2016, 02:17 PM
i like to on weekends sometimes at parties if i can get somoen to buy it

Jason Mark
October 23rd, 2016, 04:32 PM
Only on special occasions like Christmas when we have wine with dinner. Then everybody gets a glass, or two if they want. But we're not allowed to leave the house after that. We have to spend the day with family.

Muddy Sneakers
November 17th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Parents often had wine and would let me taste it but don't really like it. I tried stronger drinks and REALLY didn't like it. Beer is OK. maybe it's biochemical but it doesnt do anything for me.

Dames
November 20th, 2016, 07:27 AM
I drink often on weekends with friends, but make sure u know ur limit

brandon9
November 23rd, 2016, 06:00 PM
I drink sometimes, I guess I'm more of a social/event drinker. If I'm at the beach I'm drinking pretty much all the time, if I'm at a party I'll usually drink some, and occasionally I'll drink at home usually during the summer if I'm out back fishing or in the pool or something. But I never get shitfaced drunk.

I also try not to problem drink, like if I'm upset about something, but I have in the past in very few situations (last time was in September and it was the first time in over a year I drank out of stress).

Dyri_14
November 24th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Yep i drink sometimes

Barbara.
November 24th, 2016, 01:33 PM
No...

niklas
November 24th, 2016, 06:03 PM
I've had some beer and wine, but it's not a regular thing for me.