PDA

View Full Version : 15 Years Old Wearing Training Bras

CupcakeLuv101
September 12th, 2015, 09:12 PM
I am 15 years old turning 16 in a couple months and im still wearing training bras that says SIZE 10-12 on the tag. It is so embarassing for me because in gym I cant change publicly in the change room because everyone is wearing padded cup bras with a full set of boobs and then there's me still in a training bra.

My measurements say that my bra size is a 26B which doesn't exist because I do have breast buds but that's pretty much it. I have tried a 32A but that is waay to big on me my boobs don't even fill in the cup. I have never seen a 26B in my life and my mom wouldn't want to spend money and such small bra because she says im gonna grow and sooner or later it won't fit. The thing is, my boobs have stayed exactly the same size for over 2 years now. Also when im wearing clothes I feel very self conscious because my nips stick out even when wearing a training bra but I can't fit into a padded bra and im honestly so tired of having to hide those two embarassing little humps through my shirt. Also I wear sport bras which have huge thick straps (those are the ones my mom buys me) and I have nice tops that are kinda like lacey at the top or whatever and you could actually SEE im wearing sport bras you can see huge straps shaped like sports bra so it's embarassing plus I really wanna wear whatever I want without people knowing I wear training bras at age 15.

So what kind of bra can I get? I only have 3 bras in my whole wardrobe and they're like sport bras which doesnt hide the nip through my tops and you can see the straps through tops I wear except hoodies but I don't wanna wear hoodies all the time right?

LITTLEANGEL17
September 13th, 2015, 12:38 AM
I am 15 years old turning 16 in a couple months and im still wearing training bras that says SIZE 10-12 on the tag. It is so embarassing for me because in gym I cant change publicly in the change room because everyone is wearing padded cup bras with a full set of boobs and then there's me still in a training bra.

My measurements say that my bra size is a 26B which doesn't exist because I do have breast buds but that's pretty much it. I have tried a 32A but that is waay to big on me my boobs don't even fill in the cup. I have never seen a 26B in my life and my mom wouldn't want to spend money and such small bra because she says im gonna grow and sooner or later it won't fit. The thing is, my boobs have stayed exactly the same size for over 2 years now. Also when im wearing clothes I feel very self conscious because my nips stick out even when wearing a training bra but I can't fit into a padded bra and im honestly so tired of having to hide those two embarassing little humps through my shirt. Also I wear sport bras which have huge thick straps (those are the ones my mom buys me) and I have nice tops that are kinda like lacey at the top or whatever and you could actually SEE im wearing sport bras you can see huge straps shaped like sports bra so it's embarassing plus I really wanna wear whatever I want without people knowing I wear training bras at age 15.

So what kind of bra can I get? I only have 3 bras in my whole wardrobe and they're like sport bras which doesnt hide the nip through my tops and you can see the straps through tops I wear except hoodies but I don't wanna wear hoodies all the time right?

Hiya I just Googled 26B and came up with quite a few suppliers, I am just getting away with a 30AA that I only wear to school to stop my very puffy buds showing through my uniform shirt. Sometimes I wear I wear a sports bra if I really have to, Most of all I prefer NO bra.
Hope you get sorted out. . XX

kayla...
September 13th, 2015, 02:10 AM
Free the nips, bras are unhealthy

LITTLEANGEL17
September 13th, 2015, 02:25 AM
Free the nips, bras are unhealthy

I agree completely Kayla, I only ever wear one to school to stop my puffy areola and nips being so visible through my uniform shirt. :) X

Dyri_14
September 13th, 2015, 03:42 AM
I dont wear bra :) im flat...

neledisapersonne
September 13th, 2015, 07:31 PM
I'd agree with the no-bra suggestion and if you are worried about your nipples showing, then you may try the nipple pads or sth like that. But above all I get that you are a little worried about them not growing either and you shouldnt be worried at all I think.

Kelsey1031
September 13th, 2015, 07:53 PM
i wear pasties over my nipples and always go without a bra. i'm pretty flat too!

HopeA
September 14th, 2015, 01:39 AM
i have the same problem with that just learn to deal with it everyone is diffrent from other people so do not be ashamed of it

SkyClad33605
September 14th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Don't freak. Everyone is different.

I'm basically flat and I either wear a bra with a little padding or when I'm lazy I just wear an undershirt.

Kate908
September 14th, 2015, 12:37 PM
First experience of wearing bras is very imрortant. Unfortunately my was awlul cos it was too tight, so you should buy not only nice but also comfortable one. But it is necessarily to consult with your mother. Yoг can go shopping or find sth on the Internet (for exmple http://www.cosabella.com/en-us/bras) or another. You can choose the best one for you and be satisfied with that.

monst3rinyouri
October 10th, 2015, 09:49 PM
My lil sis found this, but I have a suggestion: work on your pecs. The Rock has em. And Vin Diesel. And Channing Tatum ;)

Funny thing for ya, bad introduction for me--
Few years ago the cousin of a guy on the climbing team I was on, was undergoing chemo. She needed to be fitted, but was embarrassed about it. All the dudes on the team got fitted while she watched. Our anchor belayer had something up in the D's, whereas our relay starter was a walking toothpick. I wound up with something around 30A or AA OR whatever lol. Point is, don't be ashamed. Ya don't need to be filled out in any regard to be able to do extraordinary things :) so live life til it's bursting at the seams.....and then some <3

thefemina
October 15th, 2015, 04:12 PM
I'm just wearing an undershirt instead, however i have been able to find sportbras in smaller sizes online :)))

Vanilla Cupcake
December 1st, 2015, 12:05 AM
I don't need a bra. Well my mom says I do, but I say I don't, so I just don't.
I don't care if my nipples show. Boys nipples show, so who cares.
I wish I was a boy sometimes.

angelina
December 1st, 2015, 11:00 AM
I dont wear bra :) im flat...

Last year I thought like this when mine was in budding stage..But now I have to go for a bra with little padding at least for my mum shake..

LilLena
December 9th, 2015, 10:45 AM
I don't wear a bra at 13 either. Just a shirt is enough. :-(

Yolo its Millie
December 9th, 2015, 10:51 AM
I just wear a halter top or nothing.

bougainvillea
December 12th, 2015, 03:22 AM
*sees everyone being flat-chested, cries*

I've had to wear a bra since I was 9 so I can't contribute that much in the way of experience. But I agree with most of the posts above me; wear undershirts or vest tops? Then it stops your nips showing through (:

AutumnWinds
December 12th, 2015, 11:06 AM

I've had to wear a bra since I was 9 so I can't contribute that much in the way of experience. But I agree with most of the posts above me; wear undershirts or vest tops? Then it stops your nips showing through (:

this is kind of private, so feel free to give as much or as little info as you want with your answer, or to not answer at all, if that is what you want, but did you just start developing early, or are you really, really well endowed there?

bougainvillea
December 12th, 2015, 03:46 PM
did you just start developing early, or are you really, really well endowed there?

Both. I started growing boobs when I was around 8-ish, and definitely the first to develop in my year at school.

AutumnWinds
December 12th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Both. I started growing boobs when I was around 8-ish, and definitely the first to develop in my year at school.

okay. :) thank you for answering. i hope it wasn't weird or anything. i'm kind of nosy. :whoops:

bougainvillea
December 12th, 2015, 05:18 PM
okay. :) thank you for answering. i hope it wasn't weird or anything. i'm kind of nosy. :whoops:

No problem, I'm cool with it. Haha

AutumnWinds
December 12th, 2015, 06:38 PM
No problem, I'm cool with it. Haha

i'm glad. :) i've been told it;s not one of my better qualities, but it's who i am, you know? :whoops:

Vanilla Cupcake
December 12th, 2015, 09:08 PM
My mom just came home with a new bra for me. I guess they are growing.
It's weird wearing it. Not sure I like it yet.

LanaPole
December 13th, 2015, 03:44 AM
i dont wear bras for now. maybe wait until later

CupcakeLuv101
December 15th, 2015, 11:11 PM

Yeah I am completely the opposite of you. You're early and I'm late. You started at 8 and I'm 15 (turning 16 soon) and I still have breast buds lol even when i started developing at 13. I wear undershirts but that doesn't really help because my nips are really puffy and stick out even through 3 layers of tank tops I wear.

I guess being EARLY and being LATE both have their own struggles. Such as with me, I don't have a single dress in my wardrobe because dresses always create that extra room on top and I have nothing to fill in that empty room

LITTLEANGEL17
December 16th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Yeah I am completely the opposite of you. You're early and I'm late. You started at 8 and I'm 15 (turning 16 soon) and I still have breast buds lol even when i started developing at 13. I wear undershirts but that doesn't really help because my nips are really puffy and stick out even through 3 layers of tank tops I wear.

I guess being EARLY and being LATE both have their own struggles. Such as with me, I don't have a single dress in my wardrobe because dresses always create that extra room on top and I have nothing to fill in that empty room

I know how you feel girl, same here. :yes: XX

Abbeys
December 16th, 2015, 03:13 PM
I know how you feel girl, same here. :yes: XX

And Me!!!!!

Dyri_14
December 17th, 2015, 04:23 AM
I am 14 years old and completely flat chest, so do not use any kind of bra.

Splat
December 27th, 2015, 07:26 PM
I was definitely one of the first bloomers and started development at 10 yet, now at 16 I just about fit an A which means I am pretty comfy in sports bras all day long. Most of the people in my year are bigger or around a B and so they're all there with their padded bras xD A couple of weeks ago I tried on a padded bra and although my nips did not show, it felt so weird...
But yanno what? PE is great cuz I don't have boobs flopping around everywhere!

But yeah, I agree - nice tops and dresses are kinda out of the question unless you have a proper bra

Maria16 Here
December 31st, 2015, 12:28 AM
I know I developed late and my mom told me that it is like that in my family. But I was cool with it and found that many liked me being little.

Beach_Blonde
January 2nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
I know where you are at. I am 13 so I know its a little different. But my sister was in a 32c by now. I wear both training bras and sports bras. I have like four real bad that I had bought offline after getting fitted. I suggest if you want real bras to do it that way. I also have some really nice training bras ( they do not look little girlish) that I got from Target. I have to use nipple pads when I wear them so my nipples dnt poke through. You can buy these at target too. But I found that with a training bra and a tank top I don't need the pads.

Hang in there. We will get bigger boobs soon

Vanilla Cupcake
January 2nd, 2016, 05:40 PM
Mine have really grown over the past weeks I'm very excited!
Victoria secrets here I come! Lol

CupcakeLuv101
January 3rd, 2016, 03:04 AM
Mine have really grown over the past weeks I'm very excited!
Victoria secrets here I come! Lol

So lucky lol. Whenever I go to the mall and I see so many people carrying VS bags everywhere I always see a lot and I get so jealous. They get their bras from VS while mine are from the kids section at WALMART cuz I can't even fit into a cup bra I hope they grow

Vanilla Cupcake
January 3rd, 2016, 03:11 AM
So lucky lol. Whenever I go to the mall and I see so many people carrying VS bags everywhere I always see a lot and I get so jealous. They get their bras from VS while mine are from the kids section at WALMART cuz I can't even fit into a cup bra I hope they grow

Well don't worry because they will grow and then you can buy all the sexy stuff ;) I love that store for their pyjamas as well. I often go online and just look at it all. I can't wait to own some of the super sexy stuff one day :)

sabbi
January 7th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Every girl is different due to their genetics, I would say average is probably anywhere from an A to C at 15 but like I said every girl is different! Don't worry so much you'll get there before you realise it

gemma 2000
January 8th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Least you have a training bra. I'm 15 and still totally flat:(

Dyri_14
January 12th, 2016, 11:17 AM

Dont worry some here!! )

LITTLEANGEL17
January 12th, 2016, 11:42 AM

Kinda same here more very puffy areolas and nipples than actual boobs.