PDA

View Full Version : Master chef confirmed! :3

Remora
September 11th, 2015, 03:12 PM
so like, for the seven hours after school today me and the person i would very much like to consider my best friend and who i thought i had a crush on at first (and who still thinks i have a crush on him) baked a super silly cake and it was amazing and i've had the best birthday i've ever had! :3

here's the masterpiece- i don't really want to even touch it in the least because of it probably not really beeing all that healthy, but, uhm, just enjoy looking at it i guess :p we tried to do a game of Jenga on top and if you managed to take one out successfully you was allowed to eat it! :3 http://i.imgur.com/RELGTO6.jpg

Plane And Simple
September 11th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Your picture isn't showing :P I've tried fixing the URL but it's fine. Try reuploading it again :)

EDIT: Yeah fixed? That looks so tasty

Remora
September 11th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Your picture isn't showing :P I've tried fixing the URL but it's fine. Try reuploading it again :)

EDIT: Yeah fixed? That looks so tasty

i just realized that it was really, really offensive because it is essentially two towers of kitkats and i was literally celebrating the date of 9/11 because birthdays and since the towers were really unstable they collapsed when i was transporting the cake to my grandma ;-;

Let Me Be a Pony
September 11th, 2015, 07:19 PM
I would like to tap that cake(with my taste receptors).

SethfromMI
October 4th, 2015, 08:31 PM
who cares if it is healthy or not, I hope you at least had some of that cake after your friend went to all that trouble

dysterian
October 10th, 2015, 09:40 PM
That looks amazing.