PDA

View Full Version : Maplestory/Bannedstory Animation

ObliviousCat
September 10th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Greetings and salutations, dear reader!
Okay...sorry for the rather strange introduction lol o-o I'm a weird person, I guess.
Anyways, have any of you heard of or watched Maplestory series' or Maplestory music videos (MMVs) on YouTube? There are a-many talented animators on YouTube who use Bannedstory 4 on the site maplesimulator.com to create sprites and characters. The common programs to use for animating these sprites included Sony Vegas Pro and Paint.net / Gimp (2).
I've been on YouTube for the longest and other than my old channel from when I was 10 years old I haven't uploaded any videos. I made a secondary account where I intend to upload some animations. I know I won't be near as good as xPwahaha etc. but...practice makes perfect, right?
I don't know if anyone cares or not...but if you do, what do you think? Should I try it? Is it even worth a shot if I'm still just a beginner when it comes to Maplestory animation?
Would you watch it? :D

Hideous
September 10th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Yes, I've watched MapleStory music videos. I'm in love with them. There was a user named omgPockii, in which she unfortunately does not make any more.

I would go for it. I used to make MMVs only with photos (I had to screenshot BannedStory characters) and put them together so the lyrics were in sync with the character.

ObliviousCat
September 10th, 2015, 02:56 PM
Yes, I've watched MapleStory music videos. I'm in love with them. There was a user named omgPockii, in which she unfortunately does not make any more.

I would go for it. I used to make MMVs only with photos (I had to screenshot BannedStory characters) and put them together so the lyrics were in sync with the character.

Just checked one of her MMVs out and all I have to say is wow~ it's a shame she stopped/quit. I wonder what her animating skills would look like now..probably even more epic owo