PDA

View Full Version : A friend or two?

JessieLikesItRough
September 9th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Hey this might not be the right place for this and please move this it if its not. I just really want some more anonymous friends I can talk to about puberty and stuff. There's a lot I don't want people I know to know about that stuff I guess.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 9th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Hey this might not be the right place for this and please move this it if its not. I just really want some more anonymous friends I can talk to about puberty and stuff. There's a lot I don't want people I know to know about that stuff I guess.

Hello Jessie you can ask whatever is bothering you about puberty and either myself or some other girls with more experience with puberty hope to be able to offer you some advice. As for myself am just going through puberty having just started around 13yo.
Jessie hope you get the answers your after, and enjoy V.T.
Angie X :)

Daniella98
September 10th, 2015, 12:53 AM
You can ask me too. I hope I can help you

prtygurl
September 10th, 2015, 10:47 AM
I think Jessie means that she has questions she prefers to ask in private, not on the forum. But right now, she doesn't have enough posts to PM. I don't know the solution to that.

SkyClad33605
September 10th, 2015, 02:01 PM
This is a safe place. But if you'd like to ask something privately you can do that too. :)

Taryn98
September 10th, 2015, 05:17 PM
This is the point of forums like this. Just ask away.

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 06:17 AM
How can we help?

kentucky girl
September 11th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Be glad to help any way possible.

shamrockgirl02
September 11th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Welcome, you've come to the right place

CupcakeLuv101
September 12th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Hey I'd love to be friends! Talk to me anytime :)

I cant send any pms yet though cuz I have under 100 posts but I can talk here for now

CLS02
September 14th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Haahahaha!!! I know what she means. I only joined here yesterday but there is like tons of questions I have that I wouldn't ask in public or even here. I mean God man... lolzzz

AutumnWinds
September 21st, 2015, 05:18 PM

i'm always here if you need to talk or a friend.

biancachica
September 21st, 2015, 07:03 PM

I would love to talk to you about anything really. Once you get enough posts you can PM me or even send me a visitor message. But posting stuff on these forums is a great way to talk about anything puberty related anonymously.

prtygurl
September 25th, 2015, 04:33 PM
BTW, Cathleen, if that is your real pic, change it! That way ppl you know won't be able to recognize you.

sweettayla
September 25th, 2015, 10:30 PM
l'm always up for a chat and l'll try and help you out with anything you want to know.

Cangirl
September 25th, 2015, 11:23 PM
yeah just ask and we'll try to help. I mean as much as I can and i still have lots of questions! lol

heatherxx
September 26th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Of course! Am here whenever :D