PDA

View Full Version : parents

ashleigh7
September 9th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Hi : ) A little while ago our parents gave us the old sex talk : / : / whoo..hoo..tones of fun that was. But I was just wondering, cause they said over and over be very safe and trust the one your with!!! Said it like a million times. But here's my question. I....or we...me and my brother....who is safe and we both trust each other masturbate together sometimes. I know that's NOT what our parents were probley thinking but it's just for fun. : ) Do you think they..(parents) would be ok with that? : / Man I just realized how strange this sounds.. : )

ClaraWho
September 9th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Would your parents be okay with you masturbating with your brother?

Probably not. I certainly don't see any reason to tell them. Or let them catch you. At the same time, you could probably get by without doing that. Either way, you already know that isn't what they meant.

~ Clara

ashleigh7
September 9th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Would your parents be okay with you masturbating with your brother?

Probably not. I certainly don't see any reason to tell them. Or let them catch you. At the same time, you could probably get by without doing that. Either way, you already know that isn't what they meant.

~ Clara

Ya Clara...I kinda agree with you. Just thought I would ask. Thanks for the advice : )

Taryn98
September 9th, 2015, 05:07 PM
No, your parents should not be ok with that and frankly neither should you or anyone else. Doing anything sexual with family is not right.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 10th, 2015, 01:02 AM
Ashleigh just be very careful what you and brother get up to and please don't let it get to the stage of being illegal (incest)

Daniella98
September 10th, 2015, 01:21 AM
Try to imagine the time when your parents grew up. Can you imagine siblings masturbating together back then without getting into deep trouble?
I dont think they would understand. Parents have difficulties understanding new ways and developments like that.

Kirina
September 10th, 2015, 01:48 AM
No, your parents should not be ok with that and frankly neither should you or anyone else. Doing anything sexual with family is not right.
Why is it not right?

caseyislame
September 10th, 2015, 08:45 AM
It depends on your family's preferences. I'm in an active family so we are quite different than a typical family on that subject. I say so what you're comfortable doing.

ClaraWho
September 10th, 2015, 09:36 PM
It depends on your family's preferences. I'm in an active family so we are quite different than a typical family on that subject. I say so what you're comfortable doing.

I'm worried to ask, but a what family?

kentucky girl
September 11th, 2015, 10:21 AM
I doubt if they would understand and its not what they meant but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Laibachd
September 11th, 2015, 10:40 AM
just do your thing and don't tell them! ^^

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 11:06 AM
It happens with so many

What do you mean by 'active'?

caseyislame
September 11th, 2015, 11:28 AM
I'm worried to ask, but a what family?

Like... Active relationship... Our family has different beliefs than most.

ClaraWho
September 11th, 2015, 01:59 PM

They go for jogs and cycle a lot. Difficult question apparently.

~ Clara

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 02:24 PM
I have a brother I understand a lot of that, just scared when it's the whole family and parents are involved with children- police should be involved at that point

ClaraWho
September 11th, 2015, 06:00 PM
I have a brother I understand a lot of that, just scared when it's the whole family and parents are involved with children- police should be involved at that point

Of course, it is peadophilia.

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Of course, it is peadophilia.

If they are kids yes, once teens/hit puberty its ephebophilia technically, but even if all adults: parents and offspring should not that's just the most basic natural law

ashleigh7
September 12th, 2015, 10:46 AM
If they are kids yes, once teens/hit puberty its ephebophilia technically, but even if all adults: parents and offspring should not that's just the most basic natural law

Whoa!!! Ya...no parents involvement!!!!!!!! My parents are totally cool...well not cool..cool kinda dorks: ) but they never had EVER "touched" us in any way. I agree parents and their kids...ya NO way!

LITTLEANGEL16
September 12th, 2015, 11:05 AM

Thanks Kayla for teaching me a new word "ephebophilia" I did not know it before, I learn something every day on V. T. :) X

ClaraWho
September 12th, 2015, 12:45 PM

I was speaking from a legal standpoint.

Katie96xox
September 13th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Ashleigh, I wouldn't recommend telling your parents because the outcomes of that wouldn't be good. But there's nothing wrong with masturbating with your brother for a bit of fun as long as it doesn't go any further than that. Just keep doing it secretly.

MeliWelli
September 13th, 2015, 01:31 PM
I don't have a brother, but it seems there are a lot more siblings these days who fool around casually...

AutumnWinds
September 23rd, 2015, 02:51 PM
Hi : ) A little while ago our parents gave us the old sex talk : / : / whoo..hoo..tones of fun that was. But I was just wondering, cause they said over and over be very safe and trust the one your with!!! Said it like a million times. But here's my question. I....or we...me and my brother....who is safe and we both trust each other masturbate together sometimes. I know that's NOT what our parents were probley thinking but it's just for fun. : ) Do you think they..(parents) would be ok with that? : / Man I just realized how strange this sounds.. : )

i doubt your parents would be okay with it...but i donlt think that it makes you or your brother strange, hunnii :)

heatherxx
September 25th, 2015, 10:26 AM
It sounds okay with me i mean i would do that if i had a brother but i dont think they would be happy with u doing it together it would seem weird to them so i wouldnt say anything

Jilly
October 8th, 2015, 08:31 AM
I don't have a brother, but it seems there are a lot more siblings these days who fool around casually...

Yeah, it sounds like it. It makes me feel a little less weird, because I started some of that pretty recently.

Whoa!!! Ya...no parents involvement!!!!!!!! My parents are totally cool...well not cool..cool kinda dorks: ) but they never had EVER "touched" us in any way. I agree parents and their kids...ya NO way!

So...? You are saying you and your bro or sis or whatever play together (sexual) and touch or mbate and your mom and dad know and are ok w/ it?

ashleigh7
October 10th, 2015, 03:03 AM
So...? You are saying you and your bro or sis or whatever play together (sexual) and touch or mbate and your mom and dad know and are ok w/ it?

Oh, no our parents don't know. Since they gave us the "sex talk" ugh : ) about felling safe we someone.....and I am sure they know teens masturbate...so I was just wondering if they would be ok with us masturbating to together.

Jilly
October 13th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Oh, no our parents don't know. Since they gave us the "sex talk" ugh : ) about felling safe we someone.....and I am sure they know teens masturbate...so I was just wondering if they would be ok with us masturbating to together.

Oh. Do you do that stuff?

ashleigh7
October 14th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Oh. Do you do that stuff?

Just every once in a while.

Jilly
October 18th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Just every once in a while.

What do you think your parents would think/say/do if they knew?

The thing with my family is that this is a subject that I could never even discuss with my parents, and I think if they ever thought I did anything like that, they'd freak out.

Of course, everyone is different. I think most of my friend's families are pretty similar. Maybe it's the area I live in.

ashleigh7
October 21st, 2015, 12:30 AM
What do you think your parents would think/say/do if they knew?

The thing with my family is that this is a subject that I could never even discuss with my parents, and I think if they ever thought I did anything like that, they'd freak out.

Of course, everyone is different. I think most of my friend's families are pretty similar. Maybe it's the area I live in.

Oh ya I totally agree, I think my parents would freak out to. : / It's just my dad is in the military and we move around so freaking much! : ( That our parents have even said they are concerned about our "exposure to boys and girls" and the boyfriend and girlfriend thing. We NEVER stay in one place that long. But what can I do.

Jilly
October 21st, 2015, 12:36 PM
Oh ya I totally agree, I think my parents would freak out to. : / It's just my dad is in the military and we move around so freaking much! : ( That our parents have even said they are concerned about our "exposure to boys and girls" and the boyfriend and girlfriend thing. We NEVER stay in one place that long. But what can I do.

Ohhh I see how that could make a difference being on the move all the time and just having your bro as a constant.

Do you just have one brother or do you haev other brothers or sisters?

ashleigh7
October 21st, 2015, 03:07 PM
Ohhh I see how that could make a difference being on the move all the time and just having your bro as a constant.

Do you just have one brother or do you haev other brothers or sisters?

Just one older brother, by 2 years....or like a year and 3/4. Ya it's been hard but I heard my parents talking about trying to stick in one spot soon. : )whoo...hoo!

ilove747s
October 21st, 2015, 09:40 PM
How long have you and your brother been messing around? If its been a while, i dont see any reason to stop now. If you just got started... well, thats what experiences are for!

shamrockgirl02
November 5th, 2015, 07:36 PM
It's not that uncommon a practice, I myself do similar things with my siblings and I know others who do too. But it's not really something to share with your parents, they would probably misinterpret it as incest rather than you and your brother learning and exploring your bodies.

xcherriesncreamx
November 6th, 2015, 12:28 AM
It's not that uncommon a practice, I myself do similar things with my siblings and I know others who do too. But it's not really something to share with your parents, they would probably misinterpret it as incest rather than you and your brother learning and exploring your bodies.

How many siblings do you have?

shamrockgirl02
November 6th, 2015, 03:07 AM
How many siblings do you have?

I have 4 siblings: 1 little sister, 1 step sister who's my age, and an older brother and sister who are twins.

Jilly
November 8th, 2015, 01:54 PM
I have a younger brother and an older sister. Never done anything with my older sister. I'd like to, but have no idea how to approach it or make that happen!

sunnieseason
November 9th, 2015, 07:58 PM
I masturbate together with my girl cousin, I don't see anything wrong with that so long as you both want to do it and you're not hurting each other. My cousin is a sweetheart it's just some innocent fun.

xcherriesncreamx
November 10th, 2015, 05:58 AM
I have 4 siblings: 1 little sister, 1 step sister who's my age, and an older brother and sister who are twins.

Do you do things with all of them or just the older ones just asking

ashleigh7
November 10th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Ashleigh, I wouldn't recommend telling your parents because the outcomes of that wouldn't be good. But there's nothing wrong with masturbating with your brother for a bit of fun as long as it doesn't go any further than that. Just keep doing it secretly.

Thx... Katie, ya that's what I was thinking.

Jordan99
November 25th, 2015, 09:55 PM
no, your parents should not be ok with that and frankly neither should you or anyone else. Doing anything sexual with family is not right.

agreed!!!

LanaPole
November 25th, 2015, 10:04 PM
It's up to you to decide. I think it's ok to have some fun, but your parents doesn't have to know.

Maria16 Here
December 11th, 2015, 02:35 PM
First of all, you know your parents much better than anyone of us on the net. Hopefully you can feel whether or not they would approve. I know that my parents don't "know" what me and my brother and sister do, but they might suspect and it is not discussed openly. Often, not knowing is the best for all.

angelina
December 11th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Hi : ) A little while ago our parents gave us the old sex talk : / : / whoo..hoo..tones of fun that was. But I was just wondering, cause they said over and over be very safe and trust the one your with!!! Said it like a million times.

Probably they might have meant something else...Because manstrubating with brothers for fun is Ok..but sexual realation with them may pose some kind of problems in your married life later.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 11th, 2015, 09:30 PM
How old are you and your brother? Who's idea was it?

ashleigh7
December 12th, 2015, 08:56 AM
How old are you and your brother? Who's idea was it?

Hi : ) I am 16 my brother is 18. It......was kinda both our ideas....I guess..we just talked about it one day after our swim meat.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 12th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Hi : ) I am 16 my brother is 18. It......was kinda both our ideas....I guess..we just talked about it one day after our swim meat.

I can't imagine doing that with my brother, mainly because he's my brother and ewwwww.
So the other question I have for you is, did it turn you on to see him masterbate and cum?
Wouldn't being turned on want to make you do other things with him?
I mean if your not shy to masterbate together, one would think you might try other things...

ashleigh7
December 12th, 2015, 06:08 PM
I can't imagine doing that with my brother, mainly because he's my brother and ewwwww.
So the other question I have for you is, did it turn you on to see him masterbate and cum?
Wouldn't being turned on want to make you do other things with him?
I mean if your not shy to masterbate together, one would think you might try other things...

I totally get it...being all strange for, a brother and sister to do this. But I am just totally comfortable with him....and I hope him with me. We're just having fun. That's all. But ya I get WAY turned on to see him...and when his stuff comes flying out...it's very exciting! : ) So I am guessing...you mean by "other things" sex? Well...yes we have talked about it...it's was going to come up eventually. I'm not sure how far to go....so I will just end it here.

Doro15
January 8th, 2016, 10:33 AM
I am sure your parents would be NOT ok with that.
They would be shocked that you mastrubating with your brother.

AutumnWinds
January 22nd, 2016, 07:30 AM
I am sure your parents would be NOT ok with that.
They would be shocked that you mastrubating with your brother.

to be fair though, i think most of our parents would not be okay with a lot o things we do :whoops::wub:;)

Vanilla Cupcake
January 22nd, 2016, 11:46 AM
I'd say no especially because your both different genders. Also what is the age gap?
If you were both boys and close in age and there was no touching each other then maybe?
IDK?

ashleigh7
January 25th, 2016, 11:32 AM
I'd say no especially because your both different genders. Also what is the age gap?
If you were both boys and close in age and there was no touching each other then maybe?
IDK?

I'm 16 he's 18. I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks. : )

angelina
February 1st, 2016, 08:41 AM
It depends how do you approach the issue..Perhaps they might have thought of your safety..Luckily you are discussing these things with your parents..it is good too
What is in it to ask them what do they exactly mean ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e4/75/31/e4753165bf96605f8b885e89ff2d9c4f.jpg

violetdaisy
February 7th, 2016, 10:22 AM
I would draw the line at vaginal sex I think. Itīs just moralism, and if you both are ok with it and itīs just for fun. :)
Like touching, oral and anal would be ok.. but not vaginal. Do you see my point? :)

Jordan99
February 7th, 2016, 01:26 PM

I agree 100% with Taryn

ashleigh7
February 8th, 2016, 10:37 AM
I would draw the line at vaginal sex I think. Itīs just moralism, and if you both are ok with it and itīs just for fun. :)
Like touching, oral and anal would be ok.. but not vaginal. Do you see my point? :)

Hey, Ya I see your point...thx...I appreciate all the responsese. Got kinda a lot to think about. But ya definitely it's just for fun and a release I guess. I have mentioned this before..but I hope it kinda gives you an idea....but we have moved 6 times in my life...I am 16. We never stay anywhere!!!! So my time for friends....or I guess life long friends never happens....such with boy's....so.....my brother is the only one I really know.

prtygurl
February 10th, 2016, 12:52 PM
I think ur playing a really dangerous game, Ashleigh. To you it might be fun, but unless he's getting laid somewhere else, he's going to want to go a lot further with you.

ashleigh7
February 10th, 2016, 07:12 PM
I think ur playing a really dangerous game, Ashleigh. To you it might be fun, but unless he's getting laid somewhere else, he's going to want to go a lot further with you.

You think he....and guys in general, are......just so into sex, that it's ok with anyone? I am really asking...I don't know that many guys. And the ones I do know I never know for long.

prtygurl
February 13th, 2016, 12:02 AM
You think girls and boys are the same when it comes to sexual drive, Clara?

Ashleigh, guys can't help their sex drive. It is programmed into their genes. I guess the term "prick tease" has gone out of fashion, but it relates to a girl who is "just having fun" with a guy who is dying to go further (a LOT further.) Be careful. Just sayin'

Posts merged. Next time please use the 'edit' button. aNdMoRe~

ClaraWho
February 13th, 2016, 05:50 AM
You think girls and boys are the same when it comes to sexual drive, Clara?

Ashleigh, guys can't help their sex drive. It is programmed into their genes. I guess the term "prick tease" has gone out of fashion, but it relates to a girl who is "just having fun" with a guy who is dying to go further (a LOT further.) Be careful. Just sayin'

Posts merged. Next time please use the 'edit' button. aNdMoRe~

Of course guys and girls have the same differing sex drives. It's down to the individual not the gender, let's not throw around casual sexism please and misleading ideas.

Conversely, everyone 'can' control their sex drives, it's a choice.

~ Clara