PDA

View Full Version : photo editing ?

Vermilion
September 8th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Hello VT if anyone here is good at editing pics please could you help me ? I have a photo I want to use for for my avatar it's me in a gas mask but I want to make it more scary so if you think you can help message me.

Many thanks

Tom

Let Me Be a Pony
September 8th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I'd love to help but currently I don't got Photoshop installed on my computer.

hockeyboi99
September 9th, 2015, 12:51 AM
I could probably help to some extent. I have Photoshop CS6, and some knowledge of editing. Did you have anything specific in mind?

Vermilion
September 9th, 2015, 01:02 AM
I could probably help to some extent. I have Photoshop CS6, and some knowledge of editing. Did you have anything specific in mind?

Nothing specific I just want it more creepy looking.

hockeyboi99
September 9th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Nothing specific I just want it more creepy looking.

The quality might be a little difficult to work with, so no guarantees on how good it'll look. But I'll see what I can do for you!

Vermilion
September 9th, 2015, 01:07 AM
Wrong pic !

Vermilion
September 9th, 2015, 01:10 AM
The quality might be a little difficult to work with, so no guarantees on how good it'll look. But I'll see what I can do for you!

Do you have an email and I'll sent you the chance right pic

hockeyboi99
September 9th, 2015, 01:16 AM
Do you have an email and I'll sent you the chance right pic

I do, but I'm unable to private message users due to not having enough posts yet, so I'm not sure how I'd be able to give it to you. I've tried messing around a bit with the photos you've sent me already, but they are a bit too low-quality, and the lightening isn't the best to work with so I can't really do anything with them unfortunately.

Vermilion
September 9th, 2015, 01:19 AM
I do, but I'm unable to private message users due to not having enough posts yet, so I'm not sure how I'd be able to give it to you. I've tried messing around a bit with the photos you've sent me already, but they are a bit too low-quality, and the lightening isn't the best to work with so I can't really do anything with them unfortunately.

Thanks for trying. Even of its just a filter so it's darker that would be nice to see thanks and I'll pm you my email

hockeyboi99
September 9th, 2015, 01:27 AM
Thanks for trying. Even of its just a filter so it's darker that would be nice to see thanks and I'll pm you my email

I have an entire folder of filters I made myself on my computer, so I'll test them out and see if any go well with your pic. Sent you an email btw!

Vermilion
September 9th, 2015, 01:31 AM
I have an entire folder of filters I made myself on my computer, so I'll test them out and see if any go well with your pic. Sent you an email btw!

Hideous
September 9th, 2015, 01:34 AM
I can try something out. Can't guarantee it'll look good lol.

Vermilion
September 9th, 2015, 01:47 AM
I can try something out. Can't guarantee it'll look good lol.

Yes please :) If pm your email I'll send the pic thanks :)

Hideous
September 9th, 2015, 02:14 AM
I went ahead with it.

Did I use the wrong photo? LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/YDTM1EQm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/tipYeQYm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/gHMiu3fm.jpg

Feel free to use them. If you want me to add anything, I'm up for it.

hockeyboi99
September 9th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Alluring managed to make way more progress than I did. I couldn't really get anything to work well with the photo, so I apologize!