PDA

View Full Version : freaking out

impan1019
September 7th, 2015, 01:24 PM
okay, so ik i cant be pregnant because im a virgin, but i havent had my period since july 15.... idek what to do!

Elysium
September 7th, 2015, 01:47 PM
That's perfectly normal. You've only missed one month. If you miss it for another two or three months (and this is abnormal for you), then I'd bring it up to a doctor.

Uniquemind
September 7th, 2015, 02:32 PM
There's no harm in taking a pregnancy test or two at a friends house though.

impan1019
September 7th, 2015, 02:54 PM
im a fucking virgin lol, how the fuck could i be pregnant Uniquemind

maggs
September 7th, 2015, 07:44 PM
You can get pregnant without having sex. If a boy ejaculated near your vagina and the sperm got in, there's a really small chance it happens. But it's extremely rare. So, if you haven't been with a boy lately then don't worry about pregnancy, you're just missing a month. If this is too uncommon for you then you may want to go see your doctor.

SkyClad33605
September 7th, 2015, 08:35 PM
For like the first year or two of my period they were all over the place. I also exercise a lot and that apparently can slow down your cycle. Also I was under a lot of stress from school and that screwed me up to. The doctors told me that, especially at my age, your period could go wacky for any number of reasons and they were all normal.

I went on the pill for a while to regulate them. You should talk to your doctor about that. :)

LITTLEANGEL17
September 7th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Yea periods can be quite irregular at the star but should settle down if not as Willow said see your doctor or nurse. Hope you get it sorted out.

sweettayla
September 8th, 2015, 02:07 AM
lf you're not pregnant, being irregular for the first year or two is nothing unusual. like Willow, l went on the pill to help get me regular and help with my mood swings. lf you're really concerned, you're more than welcome to have my next period for me if you want.

ObliviousCat
September 8th, 2015, 02:17 AM
im a fucking virgin lol, how the fuck could i be pregnant Uniquemind

I guess you haven't heard of virgin birth/pregnancy.

Daniella98
September 8th, 2015, 03:01 AM

Yes Virgin Mary just sat in a puddle of cum :-D Wrong place at the wrong time.. of the month.

Take a test so you can stop freaking out

impan1019
September 8th, 2015, 06:32 PM
I've had my period for over three years

LilEmma
September 12th, 2015, 07:28 AM

That happens only in myths and fiction.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 12th, 2015, 08:12 AM
That happens only in myths and fiction.

Very true Emma, hope you are having a great weekend :) X

Taryn98
September 12th, 2015, 08:23 AM
You can be perfectly healthy and still have periods that are early, late, or you can miss them entirely. If you are under stress or anxiety, that can make the situation worse. Also, many types of medication can alter your cycle. If you are really worried (which can make the situation worse) go see a doctor.

MeliWelli
September 12th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Hope things are ok now, but like Taryn said, go see a doctor asap if things are still troubling you

kayla...
September 13th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Are you particularly athletic? Or any eating disorder/low body weight etc?

LucieP
September 17th, 2015, 07:08 AM
Body weight (too heavy or too light) can disrupt periods. I do a lot of track and field and when its competition season and I become a bit leaner my periods are all over the place, which is kind of scary when youre sexually active. I think its worth talking to a doc but only if it goes on for a while or she'll just shrug and tell you its normal.

Virgin birth???? Oh heavens what are people smoking over there????

kayla...
September 17th, 2015, 02:41 PM
I know a girl who still had her cherry but got knocked up
Her BF told her it was safe to just put in 'the tip' and if still be a virgin and no baby
Muslims don't get the best sex education I think, she was terrified what her family would do
So now homeschooled and we all think illegally/unofficially married to her bf
Be careful girls

Deleted User
September 22nd, 2015, 12:58 PM
I've had my period for over three years

What people are saying about irregular periods can still be the case. I had irregular periods for about eight years before I started taking birth control.

CupcakeLuv101
October 4th, 2015, 08:17 PM
I think it's because if you just recently started your period not too long ago periods can be irregular so they may not always come every 28 days or so. I don't think anythings wrong with you it's pretty normal if your still going through puberty but if you're still worried you can always go to the doctor and get checked out :)

I'm 15 almost 16 and I still haven't gotten my first period omgg

Kristikia
October 11th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Ive read it's completely normal