PDA

View Full Version : Does clit size matter?

redrose_4
September 3rd, 2015, 02:36 PM
Mine is quite small and I barely manage to find it till I am very aroused. I feel only mild sensations in that area upon stimulation. Does the size have any relation to the intensity of orgasm?

sweettayla
September 3rd, 2015, 04:44 PM
l'm pretty sure the sensations would be the same regardless of size.

caseyislame
September 3rd, 2015, 05:43 PM
Not sure. But I'm sure something that is huge would suck having.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 3rd, 2015, 07:38 PM
I would agree with Tayla size should not matter the pleasure should be the same. The only thing is the hood may poke out a little between the lips just as mine does and a smaller one would be hidden. But am happy with mine. :)

Laibachd
September 4th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Maybe if it is bigger it has more blood in it and therefore itīs more sensitive?

Jennboh
September 4th, 2015, 05:38 PM
ive watched videos of girls with big clits that basically jack them off. i wish mine was that big sometimes so i could do that.

Jordan99
September 6th, 2015, 01:24 AM
Mine stays hidden most of the time but when I am really excited, it grows just a bit. Love it when my BF takes it between his teeth and flicks it with his tongue ;)

playfull-qt
September 6th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Mine stays hidden most of the time but when I am really excited, it grows just a bit. Love it when my BF takes it between his teeth and flicks it with his tongue ;)

Mines the same, but Jordan's bf hasn't nibbled on mine ....lol

LITTLEANGEL16
September 7th, 2015, 01:02 AM
Mines the same, but Jordan's bf hasn't nibbled on mine ....lol

And NEVER will on mine :yeah:

NorthWestGirl
September 7th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Mine is quite small, but my BF has no problem finding it and is very good once he has :)

Daniella98
September 8th, 2015, 06:46 AM
Size of the clit doesnt matter even if some people are impressed by big ones. Im impressed too and interested... But I never heard of sizequeens or sizekings for that matter when it comes to clitsize.
About sensitivity I think thats individual, but not down to the size.

SkyClad33605
September 8th, 2015, 06:47 PM
I kind of am jealous of women with prominent clits, but not in a big way. I'm happy with mine and I think I'm just curious about the other types.

kailynr
September 10th, 2015, 10:38 PM
ive watched videos of girls with big clits that basically jack them off. i wish mine was that big sometimes so i could do that.

Mine is big enough to do exactly that... but the sensitivity is almost too much sometimes.

Gotten a ton of teasing for her. Much less so now than when I was younger, but it's sorta tough to take, you know? That being said, I love how I look. :)

CLS02
September 13th, 2015, 09:50 PM
:whoops:

This is crazy! I only started in this group tonight and I am quite busy reading and reading. It is amazing how people have the courage to ask about all this stuff. But I will reply about this I guess. LOL omg... Ok so my clitoris is not very big at all. I mean the only way I can find it is with my finger. But anyway I probably have not had an orgasm yet but from the things I real already I feel like I should really start tyring to get one. I just dont have a lot of experience yet I guess. Sorry, I typed too much I think.

ShelleyCA
September 13th, 2015, 11:45 PM

Ive totally seen that too...im like wow i bet that feels amaaazing ;)

krisii
September 15th, 2015, 03:28 AM
I don`t like big clits :D

FyreFly
September 19th, 2015, 10:54 PM
:whoops:

This is crazy! I only started in this group tonight and I am quite busy reading and reading. It is amazing how people have the courage to ask about all this stuff. But I will reply about this I guess. LOL omg... Ok so my clitoris is not very big at all. I mean the only way I can find it is with my finger. But anyway I probably have not had an orgasm yet but from the things I real already I feel like I should really start tyring to get one. I just dont have a lot of experience yet I guess. Sorry, I typed too much I think.

I'm kinda new too. It's okay. Hearing people talk about stuff is kinda wierd for me to but you can learn stuff so it's all pretty good. Oh I like touching mine, by the way lol.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 19th, 2015, 11:08 PM
I'm kinda new too. It's okay. Hearing people talk about stuff is kinda wierd for me to but you can learn stuff so it's all pretty good. Oh I like touching mine, by the way lol.

Welcome to V. T. Girls hope you enjoy. I agree you can learn lots of stuff here :) X

Kristikia
October 11th, 2015, 12:04 PM
I hope it doesn't

CupcakeLuv101
October 13th, 2015, 10:48 PM
I honestly think size doesn't matter. Reaching orgasms is by stimulating your senses and your nerves and I don't think it has anything to do with your clit size.

MeliWelli
October 14th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Since you can't change your clit size, I wouldn't worry....everyone is different, but big or small having your clit stimulated feels good.

LilLena
October 15th, 2015, 09:11 AM
mine is not overly big but it does get sensitive when I touch it. I do not think, size matters.

Sarah_Ward
October 31st, 2015, 10:18 AM
My clit is kinda small too but it gets a little bigger when im like 'in the mood' but im not sure that size has much to do with how it feels but i guess i could be wrong.

Qeenteen2000
November 2nd, 2015, 07:12 PM
My clit was a lot smaller some years ago (when i was 11-12;) but both clit and lips is much much bigger now. And some times its even a problem since my jeans is tight and it hurts sometimes. Solution any one? I do like my clit and lips but Just a bit smaller would be nice.

SweetieGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 04:34 AM
Mine is not big. I could find it with my finger. I don't think size is related to sensitivity.

shamrockgirl02
November 5th, 2015, 07:15 PM
The size of your clitoris doesn't effect your orgasm, it only effects how easy it is for you to find and stimulate your clit.

angelina
November 29th, 2015, 12:55 AM
Mine is quite small and I barely manage to find it till I am very aroused. I feel only mild sensations in that area upon stimulation. Does the size have any relation to the intensity of orgasm?

Not at all...Mine is quite bigger compared to my friends (when aroused it pokes out..that is the problem with the bigger one ) But i don't think that your small clit reduce your orgasm.. Not to be worried.

LITTLEANGEL16
November 29th, 2015, 03:01 AM
The size of your clitoris doesn't effect your orgasm, it only effects how easy it is for you to find and stimulate your clit.

Not at all...Mine is quite bigger compared to my friends (when aroused it pokes out..that is the problem with the bigger one ) But i don't think that your small clit reduce your orgasm.. Not to be worried.

I totally agree with both posts^^^^. As mine is more visible than most other girls I have seen and the hood has been showing between the lips for a few years now.

angelina
November 30th, 2015, 11:07 AM
I totally agree with both posts^^^^. As mine is more visible than most other girls I have seen and the hood has been showing between the lips for a few years now.

It happens because the outer labia may not be thick and puffy enough to cover the hood....it is normal

Brigje
January 12th, 2016, 05:46 AM
Mine is big enough to do exactly that... but the sensitivity is almost too much sometimes.

Gotten a ton of teasing for her. Much less so now than when I was younger, but it's sorta tough to take, you know? That being said, I love how I look. :)
Yes, also this "Mine is big enough to do exactly that..."
And also yes, I love it.

kaily I don't understand what you are trying to say with "Gotten a ton of teasing for her. Much less so now than when I was younger, but it's sorta tough to take, you know?"

I also love the teasing and the fact that because "it" is bigger they are used to "friends" like to "play" with "it".

Why is it a problem when it pokes out when aroused?

To the contrary, I love that :yummy:

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

tulolita2015
January 12th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Mine its big enough to poke out like an small penis when i am aroused(men love it) and that caused me a lot of sensitivity. I remember when i was around 13 my cousin put me in his motorcycle and the vibration blow my clitoris out of my hood, it was embarrassing and disturbing when i felt my panties soak. But i think all clitoris are very sensitive.

becca07
January 12th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Dont think the size matter for intensity of orgasm. HOwever, it may increase the amount of time you get aroused or turned on during the day. I've noticed that sometime when i get really aroused i will feel mine slide in and out of the hood. Problem when that happens is if i am moving around and it brushes or is pressed against my clothing my clit will stay aroused and remain out of the hood. This i think increases more so the urge to have to go and m-bate since it arousal starts to peak and wont go away and u need relief.

gemma 2000
January 12th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Size don't matter. Mines small and works perfectly well. Lol

tulolita2015
January 12th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Mine is like becca07 when is out of the hood if I dot m-bate or have sex it will be out of the hood for hours and sometimes I feel embarrassed in bikini because it shows out of my labia.

Doro15
January 13th, 2016, 07:28 AM
I can not imagine that the size is matter for intensity of orgasm.
Then getting women with small clit no orgasm or less intense?

kailynr
February 16th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Heya Birgit (and all) --

Well, I mean by "gotten teased" is that in the early days when I was seen by other girls, they would sorta make fun of me, saying I was sort of a he/she or wasn't a full girl or something. It's amazing to me how cruel some of the girls were, and it resulted in me not being very proud of my body until quite a bit later. Today, of course, I feel much different, and I love my body a lot more. :)

LITTLEANGEL16
February 16th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Heya Birgit (and all) --

Well, I mean by "gotten teased" is that in the early days when I was seen by other girls, they would sorta make fun of me, saying I was sort of a he/she or wasn't a full girl or something. It's amazing to me how cruel some of the girls were, and it resulted in me not being very proud of my body until quite a bit later. Today, of course, I feel much different, and I love my body a lot more. :)

Hiya Kailyn sorry to hear about the teasing you got from the other girls who seen you it can be very hurtful. But it good to hear you now proud of your body :)
My hood and clit showed between my lips since I was quite young and still, it was bigger than any of my friends and most other girls I seen but some had also quite large ones, also as I shave my pubic hair it leaves it even more easy to see. I never had any teasing now or even I was younger, it was more curiosity than anything else. And also I have been very proud of my body.
Great to hear your that you love your body :yes: XXX

JessiF
February 17th, 2016, 04:04 AM
Dont think size matters , mine is very small , but it gives more than enough pleasure.

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 10:31 PM
i dnt think the size of the clit matters but just how much of it is touched

SammiB
February 18th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Dont think the size matter for intensity of orgasm. HOwever, it may increase the amount of time you get aroused or turned on during the day. I've noticed that sometime when i get really aroused i will feel mine slide in and out of the hood. Problem when that happens is if i am moving around and it brushes or is pressed against my clothing my clit will stay aroused and remain out of the hood. This i think increases more so the urge to have to go and m-bate since it arousal starts to peak and wont go away and u need relief.

This

LITTLEANGEL16
February 18th, 2016, 08:30 AM

Very well said Rebecca I could not agree more. (GO TO THE TOP OF THE CLASS) :yes: XX

Cayli
February 19th, 2016, 01:23 PM
I'm the same way.

Lori
February 19th, 2016, 11:54 PM

same here i kinda like that:P

wish i could do that im jealous lol and i glad u love it, good for u :)

Posts merged. Next time please use the 'edit' and the 'multi' quote button. aNdMoRe~

federica
February 27th, 2016, 09:15 AM

i don't know...my clit is visible also when i am not aroused...

giulia_02
May 9th, 2016, 03:11 PM
I'm very envious of large clits! even if mine gives me a lot of pleasure... But i'm sure that big clits would prefer a small one! we are never satisfied!

Supermeggs12
May 19th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Nope, it shouldn't.

Doro15
May 20th, 2016, 03:54 AM
No, at least not for me

Marilyn_monroe
May 24th, 2016, 12:04 PM
No clit size does not matter. It may not be as easy like our big hooded sisters, but you can reach orgasm just the same, it just takes a little time & practice... Remember everybody is different, you just have to find that certain area , explore touching yourself in different ways. Once you find that rhythm you will have no problems. ..

liane505
June 4th, 2016, 12:05 PM
I had found it good rubbing there before I knew anything about the clit. When I first read about it I was worried that as I went through puberty I would have something that stuck out like a small penis.:rolleyes:
No need to worry mine is small but I know how to find it!:D

Katie NYC
June 6th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I think mine is average. Easy to find. A girlfriend of mine has one that's huge. Maybe a half inch when she's aroused, though it doesn't seem any more sensitive than mine.

Miss Ophelia
June 6th, 2016, 06:42 PM
My friends clit is quite a bit bigger than mine. I am a bit jealous of hers, because when I give her oral sex, its a pretty good size for me to enjoy too and she gets pretty crazy with it.

Amethyst Rose
July 16th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Looks like I'm a bit late to the party. Ah well, here's my 2 cents :)

Same goes for me. It is quite small and when aroused I only feel mild sensation there compared to other areas. However, I don't think size matters.

Alex1s
July 17th, 2016, 08:24 PM
I feel like mine is tiny. But when I'm aroused it grows just a little but it's like super sensitive.

saxmatic16
July 21st, 2016, 10:10 PM
Mine is small but when I am aroused is swells up a bit.

Cristina15
July 24th, 2016, 02:24 AM
Mine is like becca07 and I Don't think the size matter for intensity of orgasm. But, in my experience, it is easy to get aroused or turned on during the day because sometimes my clit is stimulated by clothing when moving around.

NatteDroom03
July 30th, 2016, 05:29 AM
Mine gets quite big and pokes out a lot when I'm really horny, comes in handy as far as stimulation goes, but I don't think it matters when it comes to orgasm. :)

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:33 AM
mine are very small

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 02:54 AM
Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity. :locked: