PDA

View Full Version : Survey for virgins and non-virgins

binerdy99
September 3rd, 2015, 10:19 AM
Hey so I got a few questions to ask for both virgins and people with some experience. Mostly I'm just curious how virgins and sexually active people think about things differently. When I say virgin I mean someone has no sexual experiences, if you've fooled around or anything like that then please answer the sexuqlly active questions

Questions for virgins:

Current age

Age when u started wanting sexual activity

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most)

Questions for sexually active people:

Current age

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active

Age when u became sexual active

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted

How often do u have sexual contact/activity

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact)

How attractive do u feel

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would)

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure?

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most)

lliam
September 4th, 2015, 03:26 AM
Current age 14 almost 15

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 13
From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 7

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected often

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year better

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity very often, but not that badlxy in the end

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers either the one nor the other

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 6-8

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles My experience shows that it gets better, the more confident you handle your life.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) That my life runs as usual - chilled

jessie3
September 4th, 2015, 05:27 AM
Current age- 17

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active- About 12

Age when u became sexual active- 12

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted- It was pretty easy tbh.

How often do u have sexual contact/activity- About daily

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact)- I could go a year without sex. Just as long as i can still kiss my boyfriend then I'll be happy.

How attractive do u feel- Idk i guess 6

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would)- My first sexual experience was with my uncle who at the time was way older than me as because i was a child. When he first penetrated me it hurted but not a lot, after several sexual experiences with him i would say that it has affected me emotionally and physically. At times i feel like shit because one part of my mind says to be with him regardless of what he did to me, i need, i want his dick inside of me, but at the same time the other part says no don't be with him, he raped you and you shouldn't be with someone who clearly took advantage of a small defenseless child.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure?- I think my desire for just physical pleasure has definitely grown over the years. Like i don't care about how old the guy is, just as long i get what i want I'm good. I've have had sex with guys as old as 80.

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas- No definitely not. I don't care how good or how bad someone looks or does in bed.

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills- The sexual experiences that i have now, i would say are part of because my looks but also because of how much experience I've had overall.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most)- I don't have to think for this one because i already know what i want and my one true wish that i really want is to say sorry to my first ever real boyfriend and friend. I know what i did was wrong in so many different ways but you have to see that both of us did stuff that honestly could of ended our relationship right there but regardless of that, regardless of all the arguments, the on again off again break ups, i still love you. I told Twin how much you mean to me, i told Twin that the only guy i would ever date and marry is you and only you. You mean so much to me, i don't care what my parents think about me or you. I love you so much. Please be my baby puppy again.

( sorry if my wish sounds weird to y'all. I just had to get this out. I just really miss him a lot.

P.S. He doesn't have a VT, or at least i think )

mattsmith48
September 4th, 2015, 07:57 AM

Current age
How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted
A few drinks and it happen
3-5 times a week
How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact)
There is no word to dsay how badly i would want sex
How attractive do u feel
Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would)
It was great
How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure?
I was just horny and drunk
Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas
No
How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and
how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills
Hakf and half i guess

Sports Boy
September 4th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Current age 17

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 12

Age when u became sexual active 12

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted - it was very easy

How often do u have sexual contact/activity It can vary but generally 2x per week.

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) I would want it pretty badly.

How attractive do u feel I'm very confident with my appearance/looks

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) Physically it was great. Emotionally I was just happy.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? It was for physical pleasure.

no way
How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills probably some of both

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) That all sexual orientations were accepted by everyone.

Zachary G
September 4th, 2015, 10:15 AM

Current age: 15

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active: 11

Age when u became sexual active: 12

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted: Was pretty easy because I had a willing and experienced partner

How often do u have sexual contact/activity: 2-3 times a week

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact): I think I would crave it pretty bad

How attractive do u feel: I t hink I am fairly attractive

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would): It did feel like I imagined it would and it definitely brought me closer to my then bf

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? 30/70

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas: No, I feel as an equal

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills: 50/50

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most): That we be able to love and be loved by anyone we want without any interference

Canadian Dream
September 4th, 2015, 06:39 PM

Current age: 16

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active: 14

Age when u became sexual active: 15

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted: A few months, it took some courage.

How often do u have sexual contact/activity: About once per week

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact): Pretty frickin badly!

How attractive do u feel: Um... somewhat attractive?

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) The physical part wasn't as bad as I thought, like everything went well and my girlfriend was pleased. The emotional part was a bit stronger than I expected though.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? Probably both, but a bit more for the intimacy.

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas: No, I don't like judging others based on sexual activity.

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills: A big part definitely is about those good choices and developping social skills, but physical attractiveness definitely has a role in there.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) That all conflict between humans due to differences stopped.

joestug2
September 4th, 2015, 09:04 PM

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 13?

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 0

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected 3-4

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year 60-70%

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity all the time

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers sometimes

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 6

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles not much

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) that i liked myself even a little

acerjg17
September 5th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Questions for virgins:

Current age 17

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 15

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 8

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected 0

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year very

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity slightly more than average

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers- sometimes

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality -average or above

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles alot, I havent really tried to do anything lol

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) the world was less sensitive

Sandybeaches
September 5th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Questions for virgins:

Current age 14

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 12

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected a few

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year not very, maybe 20%

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity sooo badly and pretty much all the time

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers yesz jealousy but i don't hate them for it

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 6_9

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles umm sure i guess

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) i guess just to be rich and happy?

Henri-K
September 6th, 2015, 03:32 AM

Current age 14

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 11

Age when u became sexual active 11

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted? very easy with a boy because there's a guy who wants to fuck me, but harder with girls

How often do u have sexual contact/activity very often I guess

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) I would want it very very badly.

How attractive do u feel? I think I'm okay

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would). Hard to say. I guess it's more physical.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? It's mainly about physical pleasure

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas? No

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills? 60% physical and 40% social skills

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most). Get rich I guess

EllieWonderland
September 6th, 2015, 07:16 AM

Age when u started wanting sexual activity: 14

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel: 7

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected: never asked anyone out

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year: Average, if I actually try.

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity: Ehh my feelings are bipolar towards it

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers: Yes

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality: 6

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles: I can only hope

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) That I could be confident about myself and everything else.

kissban
September 6th, 2015, 03:36 PM

Current age 16

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active maybe 12/13

Age when u became sexual active 13

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted heavy difficult

How often do u have sexual contact/activity varies/weekly

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) idk

How attractive do u feel medium :)

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) idk

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? 50/50

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas no

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills maybe 50/50

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) tooooo many wish :D

Gizmo RC
September 6th, 2015, 06:08 PM

Current age 15

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 5-6

Age when u became sexual active I'm not gonna mention my first bj, but I had sex at 11

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted really easy

How often do u have sexual contact/activity daily

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) holy crap I would be dying

How attractive do u feel 7-8

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? almost all physical pleasure

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas not really

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills idk. I just know that sex comes easy to me.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) people not caring about nudity or incest.

NCronter99
September 6th, 2015, 06:53 PM

Current age- 16

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active- 13

Age when u became sexual active- 14

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted- Not too hard. I already had a boyfriend at the time, and we had been dating for a while.

How often do u have sexual contact/activity- Few times a week

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact)- I think I'd miss it if it was for a year. I think sex is a really important part of a relationship.

How attractive do u feel- 6/10

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would)- Emotionally and physically it felt a lot better then I could imagine.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure?- It was mostly to feel closer and even more connected to my bf then what we had been beforehand.

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas- I don't feel that I'm superior to anyone.

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills- I think my experience is mostly from good social skills. I don't mind stepping out of my comfort zone to meet people and talk to others.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most)- Lol I wish to win the lottery someday.

jssixna
September 7th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Questions for virgins:

Current age -16

Age when u started wanting sexual activity -

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel -7

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected -once

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year -not much

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity -not often

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers -no

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality -4

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles -4

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) -My cousin back

SkyClad33605
September 7th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Current age 16

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 12?

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted Not very, I guess

How often do u have sexual contact/activity Depends on my situation, if I'm dating anyone or if I have a fwb

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) I'd be definitely wanting it

How attractive do u feel Depends on the day, some days a lot, others, not so much

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) it was better than I thought it would be, but I hadn't planned it out much, or fantasized a lot about it

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? 50/50

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas No

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills Some based on my looks, but mostly based on my personality

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) One rule? I don't know, no more violence (including no rape)

drunkbanana17
September 8th, 2015, 03:11 AM
Current age 16

Age when u started wanting sexual activity when puberty hit

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 4-7

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected 3

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year better

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity very often, but not that badly in the end

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers no and no

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 5

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles A tiny bit

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) I would wish to know if my crush likes me back [/QUOTE]

Daniella98
September 8th, 2015, 04:38 AM

Age when u started wanting sexual activity: 12

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel: 9

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected: Not happened

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year: Big

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity: Often and badly

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers: No I dont have that feeling

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality:
If decent means priest then 1. And if decent means non violent, then 10. And if decent means he is a gentleman in bed then 1.

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles: I hope for the best in the future obviously. But problems and struggles... I dont think I have any of those.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most): No more war

dreamofdante
September 8th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Current age: 19

Age when u started wanting sexual activity: 11

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel: 0

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected: Way too many to even count

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year: 0%

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity: Constantly and passionately

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers: Jealousy but not resentment.

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality: I'm not sure I understand.

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles: Not too high.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most): To be good enough for someone to love.

clairey
September 9th, 2015, 04:21 AM
Questions for virgins:

Current age 17

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 14?

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 6

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected Never

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year. If it's just a question of sex I'm sure I could find someone but I'm waiting to find the person I want to share that with.

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity. Several times a week

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers I'm comfortable enough with myself but can always wonder what if!

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 8

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles. Very confident.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 9th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Current age, 14

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active, 10 - 11 (masturbation)

Age when u became sexual active, 11 experimenting with girl friends

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted, very easy

How often do u have sexual contact/activity, no set times

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) yes

How attractive do u feel, average

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) it was ok and we are still close friends.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? Just a mutual desire to experiment.

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas, not at all.

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills, social skills and friendship

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) to meet a kind and honest girlfriend

iTimeLine
September 9th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Current age 15

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected I have never asked someone out.

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year Pretty high, if I really wanted to.

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity I really don't want to have sex till I am married.

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers No

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 6 to 10

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles I don't have any right now.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) Okay, if it is rule free, I would ask for 3 more wishes, the first would be to own a successful business when I grow up. Second would be for all of my friend's and families debts to be resolved. And for the third, I would probably save until it is needed.

Porpoise101
September 9th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Questions for virgins:

Current age

- 6 usually

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year
- 5%???

- Not much ever, at least with people I know

- No I just wish I could make myself
better

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality
- 7.5-9 and smarts

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles
- High hopes for my future knowing I will have to work hard

- More close friends

Januarist2000
September 9th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Current age 15

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 13

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected often

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year better not much higher

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity very often, but not that badly in the end very often

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers peers yes

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 9

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles a lot

more people who understand me

shamrockgirl02
November 5th, 2015, 02:34 PM

Current age 13

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 11 or 12

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted pretty easy; although I wanted to have sex when I was a bit younger, I decided to wait at least a year before actually trying to have sex

How often do u have sexual contact/activity 4 times a week on average

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) I would want it extremely badly, from 1-10 my desire would be at least 13

How attractive do u feel 8/10

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) the physical part was a bit better than I expected, my partner was a virgin too so I wasn't expecting that much, but I ended up cumming. The emotional part was about the same as I expected, we were just friends and we stayed that way

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? Maybe 1/10 was a desire for intimacy but the rest was desire for physical pleasure

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas idk, it kind of boosts my self esteem when more boys are attracted to me than other girls, but it doesn't make me feel better than them

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills 7/10 due to physical attractiveness, 3/10 due to other

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) I would wish for the end of suffering and much more pleasure in the world

NotQuiteANerd97
November 5th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Current age 18

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel: 6

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected Too many to count

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year: quite a bit higher

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity: always and very badly

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers: a bit

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality: I don't know

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles: I definitely have hope

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most): I want someone to love

Jaster
November 5th, 2015, 03:45 PM

Age when you started wanting sexual activity: 14

From 1-10 how attractive do you feel: 3

How many times have you asked someone out and was rejected: 1

How high do you think your chances are of going as far as you would want in the next year: Very low

How often/how badly do you want sexual activity: Want it, but not a top priority

Do you feel jealousy or resentment toward your more attractive friends/peers: No

With 5 being average, what would be your standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality: Everyone has their own idea of what "good looking" is. But in my idea/standards, 5

How much faith/hope do you have that your future will make up for any current problems/struggles: Everything sorts out eventually. Perseverance will see me through

If you had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what you really want most): To be loved unconditionally in a relationship. Don't care about sex, I'm happy as long as I have someone to share that happiness with. I'm an extremely lonely person so I just want someone

Questions for sexually active people: None

Inflation26
November 5th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Questions for virgins:

Current age

At about 15 I guess

About 7

Too many times haha. (In all seriousness, I think with like 3 girls)

85 %, so pretty confident

Daily

no not really an envious person

If I can have legit fun with someone I don't really care about a standard

Only struggles are money to go out, but I have a job interview in 6 days so I have faith

I want to be wealthy and use it to help others

Omgtheykilledkenny
December 13th, 2015, 05:02 AM

Current age 17

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active like 11 or something

Age when u became sexual active 16

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted. Very hard. Just cus I'm gay and knew no gay guys I
Liked so it took a while for one to come along

How often do u have sexual contact/activity whenever I see my bf so often

Umm not sure I think I'd be okay but might be hard
How attractive do u feel. It varies but I feel fairly confident in my appearance

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) it went okay and afterwards I felt pretty much the same

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? A little bit of intimacy but mostly physical

No
How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills- I'm going on attractiveness cus with both guys I slept with I had only known one for about a week or so and the other I hadent met before we did it

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) no idea

nebula
December 13th, 2015, 05:30 AM
Questions for virgins:

Current age - 14

Age when u started wanting sexual activity - n/a

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel - maybe a 2 with the right filter and perfect makeup

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected - only once with a guy

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year - I'm not sure maybe even chance?

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity - Not really tbh

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers - Definitely, yeah

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality - Maybe a 6-7? They have to be like me tho haha

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles - Not a lot of hope, I'm still messed up in the head

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) - I'm not sure really. To find out who I really am

Katie96xox
December 13th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Current age 19

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 13

Age when u became sexual active 16

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted Hard because it was difficult to find a girlfriend because most people haven't come out yet at that age and then once I did get a girlfriend it took us a while before we felt comfortable having sex

How often do u have sexual contact/activity A few times a week

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) I'd miss it a lot. It has become an essential part of relationships for me.

How attractive do u feel 8/10

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) it wasn't quite as good as I'd anticipated but I felt it did strengthen our relationship

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? mainly intimacy but partly physical pleasure as well

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas No

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills No doubt some of it is based on looks but I think it is mostly due to good choices and social skills

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) It might be shallow of me but I'd wish I was a multi billionaire

Poontang King117
December 13th, 2015, 07:39 PM

Current age: 19

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active? 13

Age when u became sexual active? 15 ( lost virginity)

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted? Very easy once I found the person I wanted to lose my virginity to

How often do u have sexual contact/activity? 3 or 4 times every few weeks usually

I would kill for it, most likely

How attractive do u feel? Fairly attractive

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) Felt great and I expected it to be great

How much of ur decision to become sexually active was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? It was seriously 50/50

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas?
No
How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills? 40% attractiveness and 60% can be attributed to good choices and good social skills

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) To be famous

iamsilkspectre
December 13th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Current age: 17

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active: 12

Age when u became sexual active: 13

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted: it was easy.

How often do u have sexual contact/activity: a few times a week.

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact): I would be mad horny!

How attractive do u feel: average, I guess.

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would): I expected it to be easier, yeah...

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? Mostly physical. It got emotional after a while, but it started as something physical.

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas: No.

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills: I dunno, 50/50?

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most): I'd love to be in an open relationship.

LanaPole
December 14th, 2015, 08:05 AM
Current age 13

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 11

Age when u became sexual active 11

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted not too difficult.

How often do u have sexual contact/activity depends, as much as possible

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) i would wanted very very badly

How attractive do u feel im able to attract boys so it's ok.

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) it was better than i expected. he was quite gentle at first.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? just for physical pleasure

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas no it doesnt make me feel better than others but im glad i could attract boys

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills mostly physical attractiveness, some social skills i suppose

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) i want to be rich and travel around the world

Cadanance00
December 14th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Current age 15

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 10

Age when u became sexual active 13 experimenting, 15 intercourse

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted moderately difficult

How often do u have sexual contact/activity not often enough by any means - about once a month so far

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) very badly

How attractive do u feel eh - 7 I guess

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) both about equal

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? both about equally

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills Not very much of either. I think it's luck mostly

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) can't say - someone else reads my posts

Maria16 Here
December 14th, 2015, 03:24 PM

Current age 16

Age when u became sexual active 12

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted Pretty easy

How often do u have sexual contact/activity Often

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) A whole lot

How attractive do u feel 7

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? half and half

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills Social skills

Crona
December 14th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Questions for virgins:

Current age

around the same time i learned what sex was lol so i was like 12

7-8

never have

50 50 chance

not bad enough to have sex with just anyone, but still pretty bad

just a little, im more jealous that they got a girlfriend in the first place though

i like a girl a lot right now and shes pretty much the only one id want to do anything with, so theyre pretty high lol

i have a lot

id wish that the girl i like liked me back as much as i like her:wub:

CupcakeLuv101
December 14th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Questions for virgins:

Current age
15 almost 16

14 I think

2 lol

I've never asked anyone out before

Chances are low

Sometimes but other times I wanna stay virgin

YES OFC

10 personality is everything

Not sure

If I had one free wish I would wish for more wishes :DD
Then I would probably wish to be able to transform myself to look the way I want

Thatkidsean001
December 20th, 2015, 03:24 PM

Current age 15

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted - It was pretty easy cause most of my friends wanted to experiment

How often do u have sexual contact/activity - now probably 1-2 times a week

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) - id be going crazy horny lol

How attractive do u feel - I guess ok

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) - the physical was about what I thought it would be, the emotional was much stronger then I thought it would be

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? - I just wanted to get off

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas - no

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills - not sure

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) - not sure

itsmeeexo
December 20th, 2015, 03:36 PM

Current age - 16

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active - 15

Age when u became sexual active - experimenting 13, sex 15

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted - told my bf i was ready and we did it when we were next together

How often do u have sexual contact/activity - once a week sometimes more

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) - that would be so hard...

How attractive do u feel - idk :what:

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would) - it hurt more than i thought it would, but seeing my bf be so gentle and caring towards me and helping me straight after made out relationship so much closer

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? - 50-50

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas - what?

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills - i don't know

FangBang
December 20th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Current age
As a skeleton, I feel like a 6/10.
Zero because I've never asked.
100% because I don't plan on getting anywhere.
Once a day in the evening.
Not at all.
10 (gotta aim high). But realistically 6.
I don't have any struggles right now.
More rule free wishes, of course.

redrider12
December 22nd, 2015, 09:18 PM
Sexually Active

Current age 17.5

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active? Didn't "want" it any faster than it would happen

Age when u became sexual active? 16

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted? The first couple of times were awkward as we were both virgins but it got to be just almost routine

How often do u have sexual contact/activity? Depends. I only see my current girlfriend on weekends and unless we are together at night we don't

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any? Like as in penetrative sex? I'm almost never the one who asks so I could last

How attractive do u feel? I don't like this question. I'm not Mr. GQ but I like to think that girls want more from me than what I physically am/can do

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected? It made me want to try again and again and try new stuff. I still feel attached to my first partner and we are still actually good friends (more alone the FWB lines) although we've both moved on

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? Ehh. About 3/4 intimacy and 1/4 pleasure. I didn't have any idea what it would feel like and honestly the first time was more of just a time to try.

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills? I like to think that I'm more than the sum of the physical parts.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most). Easily a committed relationship that's totally equal as to what I put in vs. what I get in return

Skywalker007
December 27th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Current age 17

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active 13

Age when u became sexual active 15

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted At the beginning difficult, became easier later

How often do u have sexual contact/activity Once a week

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact) Hard to answer

How attractive do u feel
On a scale of 1-10 6

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? 50-50

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas No, not at all

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills
30-70, I guess

If u had one rule free wish what would it be At least a hundred more rule free wishes

northy
December 27th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Current age 16

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 14

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 7

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected 0

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year 0

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity 4

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers Sometimes, depends on other stuff in my life

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality Not sure what this is asking

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles Very little

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) Not be gay

Olly
December 27th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Current age

30% likelihood

All the time

Not really

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a lot, probably a 7

Mystique's power from the X-Men. I'd have all the sex and money I could want.

james wolf
December 28th, 2015, 06:13 PM
Current age - 18

Age when u started wanting sexual activity - 12

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel - 7

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected 0, I don't think I've ever asked anyone out - I'm too shy

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year -Quit high hopefully

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity - Often, every couple of days or so

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers - Definitely

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality - 6/7

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles - A bit

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) - That sex was less of a tabboo

Inflation26
December 28th, 2015, 07:32 PM

Current age

pretty difficult

weekly

very very very badly

How attractive do u feel

a 7 I guess

I care a lot more about her experience than my own so I felt like I wouldn't be able to "perform" good enough. she gave me a lot of space to discover what I liked so I definitely came closer to her (not for very long though)

it 70 percent desire for intimacy, 25 percent desire for pleasure and 5 percent desire to just get this "virgin label" out of the way

No not at all

100% good choices

Always respect the people around you, but don't forget your own desires and needs

Rhys2001
December 29th, 2015, 04:14 AM
Questions for virgins:

Current age 14

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 12 (masterbation)

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 6

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected 3

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year: slightly below average

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity: I'm not desperate, wouldnt mind tho

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers no

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 7

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles 99.99% faith

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) I just want to stop being sad all the time.

nicole97
December 29th, 2015, 05:42 PM

Current age 18

Age when u started wanting to become sexually active? 13 basically for everything.

Age when u became sexual active? 13

How difficult/easy was it for u to become sexual active once u decided it was something u wanted? Truthfully, not at all. My BF was basically ready when I was.

How often do u have sexual contact/activity? Usually 3-4x a week or so

How badly do u think u would want sexual activity after a year without any (like if u could date and have the same friendships but without sexual contact)? I'd probably be wanting it pretty badly

How attractive do u feel? I like to think that I'm alright looking, maybe a 6/10.

Between the physical and emotional parts of ur first sexual experience , how intensely did each effect u compared to what u expected (like maybe it didn't feel as good as u thought but u became a lot closer to ur partner than u thought u would)? Better in both respects truthfully. Physically while there was some pain at first and I didn't climax, it lasted a while and he was gentle and I was able to get some pleasure from it. Emotionally it definitely strengthened our relationship beyond what I had expected.

How much of ur decision to become sexually was a desire for intimacy and how much was a desire for physical pleasure? A mix of both truthfully. I was definitely really starting to get more interested and curious about sex, but would not have had it had we not been in a good, happy relationship

Do u feel that u are better/superior to peers that are less attractive or are unable to attract partners, assuming they are as talented/skilled as u in other areas? Not at all

How much of ur overall sexual experience do u think is due to ur physical attractiveness and how much do u think is due to good choices and good social skills? Again, it's a mix.

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most)? Just to be happy I guess.

Sloth
December 30th, 2015, 05:04 AM
Questions for virgins:

Current age 15

Age when u started wanting sexual activity 14

From 1-10 how attractive do u feel 7-9 depending on the person and their preferences

How many times have u asked someone out and was rejected technically once

How high do u think ur chances are of going as far as u would want in the next year 0%

How often/how badly do u want sexual activity Not much

Do u feel jealousy or resentment toward ur more attractive friends/peers nope

With 5 being average, what would be ur standard for partner choice, assuming a decent personality 7

How much faith/hope do u have that ur future will make up for any current problems/struggles quite a lot

If u had one rule free wish what would it be (think about this one please, it doesn't have to be sexual I want to know what u really want most) Unlimited rule free wishes ;)