PDA

View Full Version : Default Font

Gwen
September 3rd, 2015, 09:30 AM
I don't mean as in the default font you type in but the font you read in. For example I would want a way to select from User CP the default font I want to read in (If people purposefully choose a font while writing their sig/thread than keep it how they chose it). It would just be a nice idea to be able to choose to have everything in Times New Roman or a custom font from my computer or something :) Don't know if this is even possible or if it already exists and I'm just being a pain for asking :P

xXl0sth0peXx
September 3rd, 2015, 11:23 AM
I think I understand what you're talking about, and I don't think that's possible. There might be a web browser addon for that, but not through vbulletin. I'm not a rocket scientist, and I could have missed it in my search but I'm fairly certain it's not a thing.

Saul Goodman
September 3rd, 2015, 01:48 PM
You can usually set the default font in your browser. On Firefox type in about[emoji14]references#content and select your default font from the drop down box, though that will change the font on the vast majority of websites.

Gwen
September 3rd, 2015, 07:48 PM
I think I understand what you're talking about, and I don't think that's possible. There might be a web browser addon for that, but not through vbulletin. I'm not a rocket scientist, and I could have missed it in my search but I'm fairly certain it's not a thing.

I seem to be really good at requesting the impossible here it seems :P Nothing you can do it about I'll go an look for alternatives.

You can usually set the default font in your browser. On Firefox type in about[emoji14]references#content and select your default font from the drop down box, though that will change the font on the vast majority of websites.

I found an addon for Chrome that has done the same job as it didn't do anything when I tried changing the default font in the Chrome settings. This is the result: http://i.imgur.com/oxrxOv0.png
The addon is 'Font Changer with Google Web Fonts™'