PDA

View Full Version : am i he only one?

impan1019
September 2nd, 2015, 06:38 PM
Okay so im a freshman in high school and i have never reached orgasm

BlackParadePixie
September 2nd, 2015, 08:09 PM
No...you're not the only one. Some girls, it takes a while...you just have to explore yourself and figure out what feels good to you and eventually you should be able to do it.

Taryn98
September 2nd, 2015, 09:10 PM
Some girls don't learn to orgasm until well into their 20's

SkyClad33605
September 2nd, 2015, 10:15 PM
Don't try and force anything. Just go at your own pace. Enjoy yourself and don't judge yourself by others.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 2nd, 2015, 11:02 PM
Don't worry like others have said. Everyone is different and you will have a orgasm in your own time, and by the way its something great to look forward to :) X

Daniella98
September 3rd, 2015, 12:27 AM
Don't try and force anything. Just go at your own pace. Enjoy yourself and don't judge yourself by others.

I agree. Your body, your business, your time

laurakoller0815
September 3rd, 2015, 12:29 AM
well its a matter of time and experience to know what your body need to reach orgasm. take your time and enjoy yourself;)

jennyem
September 5th, 2015, 07:58 AM
I was the same for a long while. Try rubbing yourself when you're on your own and you'll learn what it takes to make you reach orgasm. Then just be clear with any guy you're with what you want them to do...most of them would happy to do it if it means you both enjoy the sex more!

kentucky girl
September 5th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Don't worry about it. It took me a while to get one too.

impan1019
September 5th, 2015, 10:18 PM
How old were you?

clairey
September 9th, 2015, 03:32 AM
It took me a long time too. I had no idea what I was doing and wasn't even sure if I'd had one for a while until the first time I had one for real and then there was no longer any doubt! Don't stress :)

kayla...
September 10th, 2015, 11:53 PM
I hope you can soon
Once you pop you can't stop though

ShelleyCA
September 14th, 2015, 12:00 AM
dont worry girl, it took me while too...but when i finally figured it out...OMG i was totally addicted lol

docgirl
September 15th, 2015, 02:31 PM
I took a looot of time to learn how to orgasm properly, just know yourself very well or make sure you are with a very good partner and the time will come!

Cangirl
September 16th, 2015, 07:18 AM
Lots of good advice already but its important to relax and not worry about it or try to hard. Practice is fun to ;) and next thing you know it'll happen and you won't want to leave your room :D

LITTLEANGEL16
September 16th, 2015, 07:54 AM
Lots of good advice already but its important to relax and not worry about it or try to hard. Practice is fun to ;) and next thing you know it'll happen and you won't want to leave your room :D

I agree keep trying, and yes its fun or ask a girl friend you can trust to help you X

Cangirl
September 16th, 2015, 04:20 PM
I agree keep trying, and yes its fun or ask a girl friend you can trust to help you X

excellent idea ;)

kayla...
September 16th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Or if you can get your hands on a vibe... Or as my friend said "condom on the handle of an electric toothbrush, go nuts!"

Kelsey1031
September 16th, 2015, 11:21 PM
Or if you can get your hands on a vibe... Or as my friend said "condom on the handle of an electric toothbrush, go nuts!"

the electric toothbrush handle would work well! they are cheap and not embarrassing to buy and nobody but you has to know what you're really going to do with it

LITTLEANGEL16
September 16th, 2015, 11:33 PM
the electric toothbrush handle would work well! they are cheap and not embarrassing to buy and nobody but you has to know what you're really going to do with it

A couple of my friends think they are great, hope it works for you :)

kayla...
September 17th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Hehe I can say for sure they do
And you get clean teeth too!

susiereed
September 25th, 2015, 09:06 AM
I'm sure you're not the only one! It took me ages to realise how to properly reach orgasm too, so I wouldn't worry about it!

LITTLEANGEL16
September 25th, 2015, 10:19 AM
A friends sister showed us how to do it right about four years ago. Before that we were just playing with ourselves.

AutumnWinds
December 31st, 2015, 05:52 PM

give it time. it will happen, and in the mean time. practicing isn't exactly a chore ;)

Splat
December 31st, 2015, 08:13 PM
You know, masturbating isn't just aiming for an orgasm. In fact, if you try to push it your less likely to get it. Just try different ways but the most important thing is to enjoy it! I didn't find it til recently and I still find mine to be a lot weaker than other people's :)

Beach_Blonde
January 2nd, 2016, 04:30 PM
I just had my first orgasam in October, and I've only had like a handful or really good ones sense. I'm still figuring things out. I've been mastutbating since I was ten and it took three years to figure it out.

LittleAngel15 may have the right idea. Lol I'm thinking about asking my older sister now..

federica
February 29th, 2016, 03:30 PM

i don't have a lot of experience on this but i heard that some girls need more time to understand how to reach the orgasm. I think the thing to do is to try to know your body exploring it

flowerchild
March 4th, 2016, 10:11 AM
it took me like a year to really figure out what felt best for me and gave me the best orgasm