PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness

Tyson S
September 2nd, 2015, 05:00 AM
OK so the last couple of days I have been really tired getting out of bed even though I've had 8+ hrs sleep.

I have also been feeling a bit dizzy as well and blurry vision during the day. Any suggestions or answers would be appreciated thank you

SkyClad33605
September 2nd, 2015, 09:28 AM
I would see a doctor. That sounds complicated.

Abhorrence
September 2nd, 2015, 12:17 PM
It could be to do with some vitamins or minerals or whatever in your body. You might not be getting a certain amount of one of them, taking supplements might help or altering your diet. I don't know the specifics, unfortunately. Google would be your friend there.

zack.zack
September 2nd, 2015, 12:35 PM
It could be the onset of fatigue. Even though you get 8+ hours sleep a night, you are waking up and still feeling as if you hadnt rested at all. Its something I would see your doctor about and maybe he can give you something to remedy that. I kinda went through something similar and they gave me a pill that really helps me a lot.

CuteGuy889
September 2nd, 2015, 11:59 PM
Even with an athletic, skinny body was never a fit guy and used to be tiered after PE. Lately I'm getting a wee bit chubby and now I am tiered even if I have done heavy shopping etc during the day....But is slowly improving now....May be the new 2-3 kilos I'm carrying in my body ??

Have u put on recently ? It may be the cause..It'll go away as ur systems get used to ur changed body..

ImagineRepublicCity
September 5th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Getting blurry vision and experiencing dizziness usually means you've contracted a virus or bacteria or something. I would say feeling tired with more than 8+ hours is normal (because when you change your sleeping habits, it can put your body in whack) but if you usually sleep that much, plus the vision and dizzy thing is happening, I would highly recommend seeing a doctor. I'm not trying to scare you (really, I'm not) but a lot of diseases do have the onset of blurry vision and dizziness.

Hope everything goes well :)