PDA

View Full Version : Drank Expired Milk

xXoblivionXx
September 1st, 2015, 07:12 PM
I was eating cereal and I noticed that something tasted a bit off. But I was so hungry that I kept eating. I then put together that the milk had expired two days ago and it smelled pretty bad. am I going to be okay? what are the chances of food poisoning??

SkyClad33605
September 1st, 2015, 07:20 PM
If you haven't puked by now then you're probably fine.

Most diary that's off just makes you either puke or have really bad diarrhea. But you may want to be near a toilet for the next 24 hours.

That said, obviously if you get a fever or feel legit sick, then you should see a doctor.

SethfromMI
September 1st, 2015, 09:06 PM
If you haven't puked by now then you're probably fine.

Most diary that's off just makes you either puke or have really bad diarrhea. But you may want to be near a toilet for the next 24 hours.

That said, obviously if you get a fever or feel legit sick, then you should see a doctor.

This. it is hard to say. It obviously is not good for you. I doubt you will get to the point you need medical condition or anything like that but don't be surprised if you end up getting sick. Then again, the human body is surprisingly strong and you may not get sick at all. but yea, being somewhere near a bathroom for the next 24 hours is not a bad idea

Mars
September 1st, 2015, 09:13 PM
Done it with school milk before. You'll probably get a stomach ache and have to shit a bit but you should be fine.

CuteGuy889
September 2nd, 2015, 12:48 AM
I once drank milk expired 5d ago in the morning rush b4 school. Went to loo about 2 times at school....
Got really bad cramps on way back, stuck in traffic, in my aunts car.
She got me to take my pants off and sit on a newspaper in my briefs on the car seat in case an "accident" comes....Well, some liquid stuff leaked out and messed my undie..Had to take a wash at Aunty's.....

The trick saved my pants ..But it was embarrasing cos her 3 daughters were thr in the minivan....Now I keep off school if I got the slightest tummy upset in morning.

ImagineRepublicCity
September 2nd, 2015, 12:59 AM
1. You're not going to die
2. You may feel slightly sick (But should be p minor stuff like vomiting or something)
3. You might even be fine without feeling sick

I usually drink milk a couple of days after expiry and I'm still fine. Usually after about 3-4 days I'm like 'uhhhhhhhhhhh' but for next time, at least you know to check your milk every time before you drink it. I always check my milk, smell it and taste a little before I drink it or use it.

impan1019
September 6th, 2015, 10:55 PM
you should be fine

Dalcourt
September 7th, 2015, 12:05 AM
happened to me before, you should be okay

Perfectly Flawed
September 7th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Other than the potential for stomach cramps you will be fine. Chances of a serious illness are very low.

Samanthaa
September 8th, 2015, 03:52 PM
U will get an upset tummy next day...I'd take an extra undie to school..just in case.